MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Old 02-01-2009, 05:41 AM

bool is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is watching movies here being restricted now?

i'm unable to watch full movies nowadays... i could only watch the first 10 minutes of the movies and it would stop streaming after that..

movies being free, is watching restricted now here?...
Old 02-01-2009, 05:53 AM

airliurbasi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there, any show in particular that you can't stream cause so far, I've not encountered any problems.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airliurbasi View Post
Hey there, any show in particular that you can't stream cause so far, I've not encountered any problems.
well any movie i tried to watch would just stop loading after approximately 10 minutes... i have no idea what is happening..
Old 02-01-2009, 07:43 AM

asaasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile ??

is it possible to watch 2 movies? while the other one is playing and the other one is loading.. thanks for the reply.. ^_^
Old 02-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bool View Post
i'm unable to watch full movies nowadays... i could only watch the first 10 minutes of the movies and it would stop streaming after that..

movies being free, is watching restricted now here?...
Try watching it in realplayer mode. You click the R down the bottom right side of the screen when it opens and then select "play in realplayer". Once it opens in realplayer, let it load up. You can pause it until it has fully loaded. You will know that it's fully loaded when the bar goes blue right up to the end.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaasa View Post
is it possible to watch 2 movies? while the other one is playing and the other one is loading.. thanks for the reply.. ^_^
Yes, it is possible. Open the movie as normal. Get the URL from the Top of the screen. Open Realplayer and go to File=> New=> New Web browser. Paste the url in here and hit return. It will open the film.
You can do that as many times as you want. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's loaded. It still has to communicate to the server if it has a problem.
To get it to actually load, you need to watch in Realplayer mode. You can only do that once. But, you can have one open in the normal screen (and be watching it) and the other in "realplayer mode" loading in the background. To get to Realplayer mode click on the R at the bottom right of the screen (one whichever one you decide to load)

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you have anymore questions.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:22 AM

asaasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

thanks.. its working now.. i'll keep on posting if i have some questions regarding this site..and some common questions..

thanks again shinny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinny View Post
Yes, it is possible. Open the movie as normal. Get the URL from the Top of the screen. Open Realplayer and go to File=> New=> New Web browser. Paste the url in here and hit return. It will open the film.
You can do that as many times as you want. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's loaded. It still has to communicate to the server if it has a problem.
To get it to actually load, you need to watch in Realplayer mode. You can only do that once. But, you can have one open in the normal screen (and be watching it) and the other in "realplayer mode" loading in the background. To get to Realplayer mode click on the R at the bottom right of the screen (one whichever one you decide to load)

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you have anymore questions.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:08 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know about you but i notice yesterday the loading was slow during evening but than few hours later back to normal
Old 02-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

probably because there is more traffic on the site, now
Old 02-02-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinny View Post
Try watching it in realplayer mode. You click the R down the bottom right side of the screen when it opens and then select "play in realplayer". Once it opens in realplayer, let it load up. You can pause it until it has fully loaded. You will know that it's fully loaded when the bar goes blue right up to the end.
i always watch movies in real player mode...i would pause it for a few minutes just to get enough buffer before playing it again.. i had been watching flawlessly till few days ago. but this time its frustrating ... it would just load for at least 10 minutes and then stop and never to resume loading again... so i started to think that maybe free movies here are not really free at all ...