MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 07-22-2015, 10:19 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chari View Post
i would like my mg back for supermans doomsday and under the redhood the batman movie...there are several movies on this site that do not work...you all need to consider fixing them...i wont be purchasing another mg until these issues are correct...i love this site but i dont like wasting my money either
Please see the instructions for requesting reimbursement in post #1 of this thread.

We moderators have no control over the movie site but, with the help of members, we can bring Admin's attention to the movies that aren't working. For us to do that effectively, we ask that those reporting errors explain the nature of the problem they experienced, as well as how you are accessing the site (on a computer, tablet, Smart TV, etc.). I was able to start both of them with no problem, so if you could be more specific as to what the problems you had with the movies were (see post #1 for the kind of information we need), it would be appreciated.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 08-13-2015, 07:26 PM

canpac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default state of play movie did not run

please refund poimts
Old 08-14-2015, 08:19 AM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by canpac View Post
please refund poimts
I just tested State of Play on both my mobile device and Laptop. It played smoothly with no problems. You can click the movie several times in 24hours without being charged MG's. So if you have anything running in the background that could be affecting your PC's performance. Test a free movie.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by canpac View Post
please refund poimts
Along with what Celticmaidn said, if you are still having issues, please see post #1 of this thread and include more information (as outlined in that post) so that one of us can assist you more effectively.

Old 08-15-2015, 06:15 AM

simonelliott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Horrible Bosses

All good on movie, then at 1'02'' it just paused...

I am watching on Macbook, connected to Broadband and using Flashplayer version 18...

why is this?
Old 08-15-2015, 03:38 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonelliott View Post
All good on movie, then at 1'02'' it just paused...

I am watching on Macbook, connected to Broadband and using Flashplayer version 18...

why is this?
I just tested it, and it's working. When a movie pauses like that, it usually means the connection has been dropped on one end. Just note the time of the pause, refresh the page, let the movie start to load, then drag the loading bar to where you left off. Let it load for a couple minutes, then continue watching. You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG, as explained in post #1.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:57 AM

Heavyboozer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_wolf_0114 View Post
Hello!
For the first time ever I am having problems with some of the films stopping after a few minutes or hour into the film. I allow lots and lots of time for uploading but they never get to the point of replaying.
The Messengers is one that stops after the scary beginning about 3 min into the film
Pride and Glory is one that stops maybe 4/5 of the way through the film, I forgot to note the time.
I've tried the things I know to try from my end but they aren't working so I wanted to let you know.
that silly internet!
I had this problem using Google Chrome, but works OK in Internet Explorer with the latest version of Silverlight.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyboozer View Post
I had this problem using Google Chrome, but works OK in Internet Explorer with the latest version of Silverlight.
Thank you for sharing your solution. Hopefully it will be of help to some other members.

Old 09-06-2015, 04:19 AM

peterc2323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fault on journey to the centre of the earth

Hi

After watching three other films yesterday and today this film is freezing after the first five minutes. I have tried to reload and refresh the screen but it will not play. Can you please refund the mgs.

Also descendants has a slight delay on the sound so it isn't easy to watch. Not expecting a refund for this one, just something for you to check.

Thanks
Pete
Old 09-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc2323 View Post
Hi

After watching three other films yesterday and today this film is freezing after the first five minutes. I have tried to reload and refresh the screen but it will not play. Can you please refund the mgs.

Also descendants has a slight delay on the sound so it isn't easy to watch. Not expecting a refund for this one, just something for you to check.

Thanks
Pete
Hello. I just checked Journey to the Center of the Earth, and it does freeze in Chrome, but works perfectly fine in Firefox. I've been finding that to be the case with a number of the movies. Please see post #1 of this thread for instructions on how to seek reimbursement, since you were unable to view the movie. You didn't mention how you were accessing the site, so I'm not sure if you are able to try it in Firefox, but if you are able to try it again in the 24 hour window, you should not be charged again.

As for The Descendants, I did not notice any delay in the sound. Did you notice it from the beginning of the movie, or did it start part way in? If it started part way in, can you please give me an approximate time? I watched the movie on the site with no problems, but that was a couple of years ago, so if there's an issue, it would be good to know so that I can bring it to Admin's attention.