MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 09-16-2011, 02:52 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpanda View Post
Hi, have downloaded flash and cannot get movie to play, so tried to open realplayer site and most of the site can not be viewed and is missing.

What do I need to do to view movies again from my fav movie site?
Hi there, have you tried looking at the link I posted in post 7 above?
Old 09-16-2011, 03:02 AM

galiciadba is an unknown quantity at this point

Does that mean that there won't be new free movies and will just be movies earlier than 2000 from here on?
Old 09-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by galiciadba View Post
Does that mean that there won't be new free movies and will just be movies earlier than 2000 from here on?
Yes. ................
Old 09-17-2011, 12:40 AM

mansant is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Addressing the balance.

It was good whilst it lasted.

As soon as I saw the excellent selection of free movies this month I wondered how long we had until it would be changed.

I guess everyone has to understand that there are two points of view here. I believe that as members we were a little spoilt with the 30 free current movie system.....and It is no surprise to me that Etworm has changed it......

However ....Etworm....a suggestion if I may. Cutting everyone off from current free movies completely is a little harsh. Maybe you include in your new rulling that Members get to choose only 5 'current' movies to add to the pre 2000 list.

I believe that this would address balance in points of view..and possible make the transition a little easier to swollow.

Just a suggestion.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:55 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree it was rather harsh he could wait 1st october to change rule to give member a chance watch september free movie list -it would of given the admins an extra 2 weeks to fix bugs before the lauch . Again this just a suggestion
Old 09-17-2011, 01:42 AM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansant View Post
It was good whilst it lasted.

As soon as I saw the excellent selection of free movies this month I wondered how long we had until it would be changed.

I guess everyone has to understand that there are two points of view here. I believe that as members we were a little spoilt with the 30 free current movie system.....and It is no surprise to me that Etworm has changed it......

However ....Etworm....a suggestion if I may. Cutting everyone off from current free movies completely is a little harsh. Maybe you include in your new rulling that Members get to choose only 5 'current' movies to add to the pre 2000 list.

I believe that this would address balance in points of view..and possible make the transition a little easier to swollow.

Just a suggestion.
A very well thought out and balanced argument. I'll ask etworm if he can comment on this. Tks, Shinny
Old 09-17-2011, 07:11 AM

Asheyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I did all that I was told to do. When I try to play a movie it keeps saying stream not found. I have lost a lot of MG because of this.

I then decided to try with the free movies (something I should have done from the beginning so I wouldnt have lost gold) but the same thing happens there. (stream not found)

This morning I clicked on Home Alone 3 and it plays!! I was overjoyed so I tried one of the movies that I want to see. No joy More lost gold. I then tried other free movies and got stream not found BUT Home alone 3 plays....

What is going on???
Old 09-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

This feature was just launched so please send a PM to etworm explaining your troubles and what movies you lost mg from and how much. Most people are not having any trouble with flash but some still do, also see if the movie is available in rp. Sorry for the inconvenience while we work on this issue.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:18 AM

Asheyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticmaidn View Post
This feature was just launched so please send a PM to etworm explaining your troubles and what movies you lost mg from and how much. Most people are not having any trouble with flash but some still do, also see if the movie is available in rp. Sorry for the inconvenience while we work on this issue.
I did send an email to etworm explaining everything, including the fact that the movies won't play for me on the rp site either.

This morning I got an email saying that my mail could not be delivered.

Maybe he changed his email address?
Old 09-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

try sending a PM from the forum to him. I really don't know if his email has been changed or not. I am sorry for all your trouble. Have you tried a different browser, I know most use firefox but personally I prefer Google Chrome.