Just so so, unsmooth streaming,freezed for loading somtimes 41 10.41%
Bad, extremely unsmooth streaming, hard to play 8 2.03%
Awful, no sreaming, can not play 12 3.05%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Administrators

etworm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cast Vote in Poll and Get MG(MG Released)

Hi Buddies,
MovieOnline.cc and MovieForum.cc are in trial running period. We are trying to provide a friendly and convenient online movie streaming site to all movie fans around the world, and we know that's not so easy to be done. We admins know this is a tough mission that cannot to be completed without your participation and support.
Your suggestion is very important to us, making our community better and warmer.
Cast your vote and post your idea here, and we will award two MG to every members who voted and give bonus MG to who offer constructive suggestions.
Thank you in advance!

Updated on Jan 23
Note: MG will be sent out until this poll is over

Updated on Feb 4
MG will be sent out in few days

Updated on Feb 6
Every voter has been awwarded 5MG, please check out!
Some member are awarded much more than average 5MG because their ideas sound good.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:54 PM

doorsfan83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default idea

I know the site is new so you have very few members at this point sometime in the future you will have to charge something i would think. What you could do is give your first so many members say 50 for example the opportunity to have a lifetime free membership if they were to get so many new people to become members. this would reward the first people who had enough faith to go through the sign up process because honestly i was a little worried about realplayer or the consequences of downloading anything from an unknown site and i can tell you many people will not take a chance on a new site especially one that requires download for fear of virus etc. However if someone I knew in real life said hey check this site out I use it with no problems they would be much more likely to signup. Just a thought.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 PM

arson is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Well the firsts time i did watch a movie here is like a dream come true, but there seems to be a problem on the next ones, im not really know what the problem is. But yeah good site, but i really cant get it working its seems to stop after 15 minutes or so. I wanted to recommend this site first but unless i figure out what the problem is, im not really sure
Old 01-08-2009, 11:21 PM

doorsfan83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no probems

i havent had any problems some of the movies are better quality than others but for the most part better than anything with the exception of veoh or stage 6 you should check to see that your realplayer software is downloaded properly I personally am not a huge fan of realplayer because its a proprietary format that cant be burnt to data and played avi on a disc and its damn near impossible to remove completely from your computer. Make sure your connection isnt timing out as well.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:48 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default great site but worried that more user the service will get bad.

Well this my first time i'm happy i can watch it for free during this promotion period but i'm worried that i might not use this site afterwards since i don't know how i'm able to make register.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:42 AM

killsocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wonderfull!

Great work guys, one thing I thought would be quite cool would be to have an rrs feed for new releases. And perhaps even a suggested movies feed/box that would suggest movies for us based on what we watch.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

out of habit I opened the player in realplayer mode and had absolutely no trouble.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Moderators

imarielle will become famous soon enoughimarielle will become famous soon enoughimarielle will become famous soon enough

I haven't watched a full movie yet as I just heard about this site and haven't had time to watch a full movie, but I tested the quality of the site and I have to say it is the best I have seen in movie sites.

One suggestion I have is to make it possible to earn MGs on the forum by way of participation or quizzes or something. That way active members are rewarded for being loyal to the site.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Like imarielle, I haven't watched a full movie yet, but the quality seems good to me so far.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 01-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Super Moderators

trulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enoughtrulee will become famous soon enough

Well I've just watched my first movie and apart from the odd glitch it was a very enjoyable experience. The quality was excellent.
Closed Thread