MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Newcomer Guidance

Newcomer Guidance Guidance and Help

Old 02-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

yes it was very generous movies were free for a month and on the upside, there are still free movies,
Old 02-06-2009, 04:32 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it was nice but the problem is 1 month did we get enough members support the site-i notice few member are upset over pricing?
Old 02-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala View Post
Yes it was nice but the problem is 1 month did we get enough members support the site-i notice few member are upset over pricing?
Well, evidently it is having a positive impact on our membership. The most number of users online was yesterday 57 (at one time). This is indirectly related to our existing members sending out the invitation codes to earn MG's and this wouldn't be happening if the site was entirely free

Let not jump the gun either Bala. It's only been 2 days.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:02 AM

that was because they wanted to see new MG system work give it a month and we will see impact

keep up good work shinny -your the best

Sorry for grief i caused

i hate not knowing things

Last edited by bala; 02-06-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: missed few words out
Old 02-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Moderators

Hypechic will become famous soon enoughHypechic will become famous soon enoughHypechic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Hypechic

It is going to be impossible to satisfy everybody. Come on, who amongst you have been able to satisfy ALL your friends, family et al? Running and maintaining the site is not free(It has to be paid for one way or another) and to be sincere, if you begrudge the payments, go to a DVD shop and buy the movie or wait till it comes to theatres near you..of course then you'll be able to watch them for free. Harsh I know but it's the truth.

It'd be more constructive to ask how to make the site more affordable, like having other ways to earn MG. This site is fantastic and even though there might be a few hiccups from time to time, it still rates over and above the rest out there and yes I am biased.

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- Anonymous
Old 02-06-2009, 08:16 AM

We have to patient about other ways to earn MG. unfortunately the admin have not been able to provide this at the present moment. they have put strict deadline on themselves -personally it would better have everything set up before upgrade in my opinion. if they needs few months than so be it but they rushed it things get missed.

i understand about the cost of running this site i support them 100 % it's just when error happen member get annoyed, none of today update flim work so member are not able enjoy it. luckly those films are free

There still few thing get sorted before this site run efficiently i understand that it takes time but why not try fix all errors before they start charging surely that a fair request or am i being unreasonable?

When pay for service and the film link invalid or doesn't load it doesn't promote good relationship with customer ?

Reputation is important for this site to be successful don't you think. it only takes few error to damage the reputation of this site.

Last edited by bala; 02-06-2009 at 08:20 AM. Reason: grammer
Old 02-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Moderators

thebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enoughthebest2k8 will become famous soon enough

it is impposible to satisy everybody, and a well organized fully hd stream movie site like this, cost money to run so people will be upset, but mind you there was a whole a free month of watching movies as well,
Old 02-06-2009, 11:56 PM

i understand that my point is shouldn't majority of Errors/ bugs be fixed before charging starts?
Old 02-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Moderators

kahmeleone will become famous soon enoughkahmeleone will become famous soon enoughkahmeleone will become famous soon enough
Cool

Yeah, what they said. Toot Toot!

I once signed up for netflix. My bad; it sucked; the stuff they had online to rent was a heck of a lot more expensive than here and their online movie section left much to be desired.

For those who complain, I invite them to find a better deal with this kind of quality.

We'll never be able to help the whiners who feel we should serve it all to them for free, without any kind of contribution whatsoever (whether it be in work on the site, earning MG or paying ten bucks here and there).

I'll be happy to offer some velveeta for the whiners! (some cheap cheese for some cheap whine!)
Old 02-07-2009, 12:06 AM

first of all we are not complaining we want better standard of service for the money which mean if we click on a flim and it doesn't work we lost some MG than we have contact the admin and let them know we lost it than we wait for them refund it who know how long we have to wait?

Etworm is hardly on much i'm on here more times then he is.

can you understand that we demand better service as a result which mean we expect 99% of flims on this site to work properly.

you seem think we want it for free which is partly true but as you starting ask money we expect the service better than it is.