MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

View Poll Results: Latest changes made to Real Player via this site...
You like the latest version of Real Player + 0 0%
You dislike the latest version of Real Player - 1 100.00%
Should NOT be charged for movies not loading? 1 100.00%
Like the system just the way it is! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2011, 05:08 PM

TumbleWeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Charged yet doesn't download!

I am so tired of these movies that will not download (just spins) and yet I am charged anyway! Anyone else out there having the same problem? I even tried a free movie and had the same result!

If your server is overloaded this should not be my problem nor expense!!!

TumbleWeed AKA Jeffrey
Webmaster @ Virtual-travel.info
Old 11-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

MG is deducted automatically when anyone clicks on a movie (other than free ones). The server is not overloaded. It's possible your location makes a connection more difficult. I assume you have already tried the suggestions in the Flash Player Troubleshooting thread, and since you have been a member for quite some time, I also assume you know that to be reimbursed you need to actually send a PM to etworm, not just post in the forum.

I'm not sure what else to suggest to you. I live in Ontario, Canada and generally can get a connection on the first or 2nd try. There is nothing special about my computer or internet connection. I am fortunate that both the Flash Player & RealPlayer sites to work for me. Since we have thousands of members and comparitively few complaints, I assume most people are having a good experience the majority of the time with the Flash site. That does not negate your frustration, I'm well aware, but unfortunately, we can't please everyone.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 11-11-2011, 02:38 PM

TumbleWeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Just because I click a movie link does not entail you to bill when it does not work! Another words charge me after I viewed this way I am not damaged twice... 1)by missing said movie, and 2) having to fight for what should not have been taken in the first place!

DO NOT REMOVE MG UNTIL it STARTS TO PLAY, OK?

TumbleWeed AKA Jeffrey
Webmaster @ Virtual-travel.info
Old 11-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleWeed View Post
Just because I click a movie link does not entail you to bill when it does not work! Another words charge me after I viewed this way I am not damaged twice... 1)by missing said movie, and 2) having to fight for what should not have been taken in the first place!

DO NOT REMOVE MG UNTIL it STARTS TO PLAY, OK?
I have given you an infraction for this unnecessary attitude. Waterlilybarb is trying to help you and as a volunteer moderator, should not have to accept this tone.

Barb has already told you how it works and asked you a question as to whether or not you checked the trouble shooting thread. She has also advised about how you can be reimbursed. If you don't answer the question on whether or not you've read the troubleshooting guide, then we can't really help you with your issue.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:59 PM

gerryherft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting Charged for SOME movies that don't work

I am also getting charged for movies that don't work. Been a member for several years and have had no problems with the Real Player system. SOME movies on this new system don't work. ( Others work perfectly as they should ) I have already lost about 15 mgs over the last couple of weeks. Feeling ripped off and getting very frustrating. I re-iterate it is only SOME movies on this new system, others work perfectly with no problems. VERY VERY Frustrating, how about going back to the old system?
Thanks
Gerry
PS: ZOOKEEPER is the lastest one that took my mg's and didn't work
Old 11-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Once again, the MG is deducted automatically when anyone clicks on a movie. The "stream not found" will happen from time to time. Usually refreshing the page solves this, but sometimes some troubleshooting needs to be done.

You ALWAYS have the option of seeking reimbursement by sending a PM to etworm. That is the only way you will be reimbursed. We, the moderators of the forum, have no access to your accounts on movieonline.cc. We can only offer suggestions and try to point members in the right direction. Etworm is the site administrator, and he is the only one able to reimburse lost MG.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 11-11-2011, 11:35 PM

postalguy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem also. I have lost 20 mg between last week and this week. Will my mg be given back?
Old 11-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Super Moderators

shinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the roughshinny is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalguy05 View Post
I am having the same problem also. I have lost 20 mg between last week and this week. Will my mg be given back?
There is no problem with you getting your MG back and you can send a PM to etworm by clicking on this link here => PM Etworm

But you should also try out the suggestions in our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread and RealPlayer Error Reporting Thread also as it's usually something stated in this that is causing you your issue.