MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > MovieOnline > Since 2009

Since 2009 Brand new movies that were just released!

Old 10-02-2011, 05:26 AM

d2debs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Free Movies.. ????

Hi

Is the voting system for free movies closed permanently or will we be able to vote again in the near future !??

thanx

debs
~X~
Old 10-02-2011, 08:27 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it closed permanently

Changes to Movieonline.cc:
1. All movies released before the year 2000 are free, and the former monthly 30 free movies is cancelled.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

The announcement was made here.
Also, here is the reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by etworm View Post
Hello,
Now we used a new VOD system and set the MG pricing by the release year automatically. So I can not set some movies for free from now.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:54 AM

d2debs is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ok.. thanx for confirming !

Such a shame though.. it was what made the site sooooo good !

Regards
debs
~X~
Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 AM

NastiSavage is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the free movies anyways, I appreciated it, but I don't come to this site much anymore since I really don't care to watc movies over a decade old! Too many other sites out there to watch current movies for free. The one year old limit was tollerable, but these ten year old movies are not attracting me in the least. I'm sure you knew that would happen, though.

Thanks anyways!
Good luck!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the response I am sure admin appreciates your input and you never know what the future brings.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:45 AM

zainabandarooj is an unknown quantity at this point

DUDE !!thats insane do you ever even think about other peoples benefit then yourself...all you need is money your damn greedy person !!! I hate you for that may you never succied
Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainabandarooj View Post
DUDE !!thats insane do you ever even think about other peoples benefit then yourself...all you need is money your damn greedy person !!! I hate you for that may you never succied
Just who do you think you are addressing in such a rude manner?! The moderators on this site do not get paid. We volunteer our own time to assist in the forum. Admin makes the decisions about the movie site and, while you are free to disagree with those decisions, your rude demeanor is not welcome and against the rules of the forum.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 12-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Super Moderators

gypsiegirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainabandarooj View Post
Wow, waterlilybarb is right. I'm not sure who you are replying to, but there is no need for rudeness. We are all just trying to do the best we can with what we have and most members appreciate our efforts. However we do NOT condone biting someones head off or being completely rude to anyone for any reason. "Dude" you need to watch your tone or you will find yourself banned (which could be for a few days or permanently). In the future please take others feelings and the RULES/CHARTER into account before you post.

PS...If you are referring to movies older than the year 2000, those are some of the best movies ever made. I recommend you use this free option and watch some, I think you'll find that there are some awesome movies released before 2000. Besides take a calculator and figure out just how inexpensive our movies are (virtually pennies for new releases). You may be able to find some of our movies elsewhere, but you lose a great deal in the quality. That is your choice, the rest of us will enjoy the high quality of all our movies, our new releases for about what you pay for a gobstopper in the mall candie machines, plus hundreds of movies many of which are not really that old (11 years isn't that old), for free.

Last edited by gypsiegirl66; 12-26-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:57 PM

armailis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Free Movie

How can i know that a movie i watch is free?