MovieForum.cc

Go Back   MovieForum.cc > Member Center > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything you want to chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 06:56 PM

classapcs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sorry!

I meant no offense to a volunteer.
I just don't think the answers given were sufficient.
I know nothing about the internal workings of this website
yet if I were asked when they were going to add new movies,
my answer would be "I don't know".
Therefore I know as much as those who have answered previously and should know more than me.
If I put 2 and 2 together, well, uh. Never mind, you know what I am saying.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

No offense was taken, though I appreciate the apology. It's frustrating for us too when we haven't heard back from admin. My initial replies in this thread were that I didn't know. When I heard from admin, the reply I was given (and passed along) was that the upload guy had been away and had now returned, so we should expect some new titles to be added soon. That was nearly 2 weeks ago. I have sent another PM to admin to see if we can get a more specific answer. Hopefully the question will be moot one of these days when we log on and see some new titles.

You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Old 10-28-2011, 01:29 AM

bala is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been reading this topic past week and i know it's frustrating but there's nothing we can do about it but i am very patient i have to be since too much other stuff to watch on another site so this huge break in movies has been good for me. I am giving this site end of this year which is 2 months if they don't add any more I think we should leave. The way i see it if people stop using the site the admin will look at reason why people are not using the site if they see all these comments posted they understand why people using the site. ACTION speaks louder than words.

Patient is a virtue but it can lose it's virtue in a business where competition exist. .
Old 10-28-2011, 12:53 PM

acarya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No response is also a response - no new movies will be added

Seems like they are getting out of the buisness and buy land for doomsday 2012. No response is also a response.
The site is holding back on it's services. Time to get a life on our own. Let's stop finacing the industry that wastes our life. Let us also get land and learn to live our lives by our father's rules (God's). Care for each other and praise the one who gives us life. Watching movies is brainwashing. You know it. Loving each other and not excluding God but putting him in the center is what we really want and need. I love you as much as I can. We share a destiny.

Haribol!
your brother
Alex
Old 10-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Super Moderators

Celticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the roughCelticmaidn is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for that, proselytizing is so what we needed at this point. You hear that everyone go Praise God and you'll forget how much you like movies!

Last edited by Celticmaidn; 10-28-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:04 PM

acarya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dont mind me I just wanted to say what i think

I did not want to step on your toe. You do not need me and my voice, sure. I agree. I appreciate you replying to me. Did not want to preach to you. I think you share my view on freedom of speech. That's what I meant. I just told what I stand for. I respect your view.
Just leave me some space for my sentiment for you and everyone. How will I ever be who I am if I dont try. I am fallen. But so are many others. Let me try to be who I am meant to be.

with respect and good will,
Alex
Old 10-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Super Moderators

waterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enoughwaterlilybarb will become famous soon enough

Free speech is welcome, but this is a forum about movies. If religion were the topic of a movie you had watched and you wanted to start a conversation about it in that context, that would be one thing, but this is not the place to be preaching. Religion and politics can be very volatile subjects and we prefer the tone of the forum to remain welcoming to all rather than for anyone to feel uncomfortable. I am sure you have many other places, as do we all, to converse about more serious topics.

Old 10-28-2011, 07:28 PM

dognxtdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

but...but...wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh..... I feel better!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Super Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by dognxtdoor View Post
but...but...wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh..... I feel better!
LOL! Glad to hear it.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:53 PM

selrahc55 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, was very happy with format the way it was. real player was working well, now changing to flash isn't making it. doesn't seem to work with chrome. hope you keep realplayer around for more than a year
Closed Thread