MovieForum.cc

MovieForum.cc (http://www.movieforum.cc/index.php)
-   Newcomer Guidance (http://www.movieforum.cc/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Problems (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=178)

robbie58 02-08-2009 11:12 AM

Problems

I been on the site a few days and all movies I watched were excellent quality, now I can't watch any without it stopping and starting, it does this all the way through, any advice anyone?:eek:

waterlilybarb 02-08-2009 11:41 AM

Have you tried opening your own RealPlayer once the pop up RP starts loading? I have found this to be extremely effective. Leave the other window open - even if an error pops up onto it. For me those haven't affected the viewing in my own RP.

To open your own RealPlayer just right click anywhere in the initial popup.
Hope that helps.

robbie58 02-09-2009 07:04 AM

Thanks waterlily, I try that and let you know.:eek:

friahallen 02-09-2009 08:13 AM

i bought 499 mg but it is not active in my account it is still o mg

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterlilybarb (Post 1529)
Have you tried opening your own RealPlayer once the pop up RP starts loading? I have found this to be extremely effective. Leave the other window open - even if an error pops up onto it. For me those haven't affected the viewing in my own RP.

To open your own RealPlayer just right click anywhere in the initial popup.
Hope that helps.

thank you. but i have another problem aside from that i recently bought 499 mg but until now it is not active in my account and i cannot watch

shinny 02-09-2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by friahallen (Post 1583)
thank you. but i have another problem aside from that i recently bought 499 mg but until now it is not active in my account and i cannot watch

Hi there,

Can you check your paypal account and make sure that it was approved? It might still be pending.

Thanks, Shinny

stardaz 02-12-2009 02:45 PM

Error message

Kept getting the error message for the movie 7 Mummies.:(

thebest2k8 02-12-2009 04:34 PM

if you can ignore the error message and keep watching, if not when the movie starts try playing it in real player mode and close the existing window
let me know if that helps

Celticmaidn 02-12-2009 05:10 PM

Try switching the browser you are using. IE was giving me heck with realplayer so I switched to Firefox.

lono1126 02-12-2009 05:26 PM

Error mess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardaz (Post 1708)
Kept getting the error message for the movie 7 Mummies.:(

I Kept getting error messages too but I'd put them to the side and go on to viewing the movie uninterupted. Then I started viewing the movie in Real Player Theatre Mode and the error messages stop popping up.:)

heluvagr8flik 02-13-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celticmaidn (Post 1733)
Try switching the browser you are using. IE was giving me heck with realplayer so I switched to Firefox.

I would highly recommend FireFox.....IE gives nothing but grief.
:rolleyes: