PDA

View Full Version : Real Player cannot connect

dexter25
09-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Anyone else having problems?

I click play movie and it pops up real player and it wont connect.. it tries connecting to one.movieonline.cc.. but no workie. It was working this morning 10 AM GMT.

I am running XP with latest real player suggested by this site.

Help!!

dexter25
09-07-2009, 10:30 AM
It appears its with certain movies. I am trying to connect to Angels and Demons. It started to work in the morning then stopped. Can someone check to see if its there?

Some of the free one work and some dont.. I can get Oceans 13 to connect..

waterlilybarb
09-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Checked Angels & Demons and couldn't get it to connect either. I know it works, as I know people have watched in on the site.

I'm wondering if our traffic is especially high today because it's Labour Day (in N. America at least) and there are more people home trying to view the same movies? Just a thought. Try sticking with free movies for now so you don't lose any MG on flics that won't connect.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

killian32
09-07-2009, 01:41 PM
no vids loading for me

Hypechic
09-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Same thing for me since yesterday morning. I started watching 'The Soloist' and after about 37 minutes, it stopped and has refused to load since. I tried a couple other movies and still no connection. I have tried this morning as well with no joy... Hmmm

Is it still a holiday in the US? :confused:

ferocitas1958
09-08-2009, 01:09 AM
It is 3:30 in the morning here in the U.S. (mountain standard time) and the problem continues with the movies not loading. On one post, it was suggested that maybe because it was a holiday, that it might be caused by so many people watching movies. I, too, was hoping that was the problem. But since it is the middle of the night and most people have to work in a few hours, it simply cannot be that there are too many people online.

Can one of the moderators please let us know what is going on? I have only been able to get one movie to load in almost 24 hours. I know that it is not my connection or my isp because I am a member of a similar site that is not having any problems whatsoever.

In particular, I have been trying to load Ghost Town and have not been successful. Would someone please let us know what the problem is and when the fix is expected?

Your help is truly appreciated.

Thank you,
ferocitas1958

shinny
09-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Hi there, I'm getting the same error message. One of the other Moderators has raised this with our admin team so we should hear back shortly. I've also directed them to this thread.

Thanks for your patience.
Shinny

allamerican
09-14-2009, 07:55 AM
Dear Customer Service:

I'm still waiting for my refund on the movies listed below, I requested a refund last week when I can't download the movies several times. Thanks in advance for your favorable consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Allemerican

Wyvern 09-10-2009, 1:49 PM Paid

Wyvern 09-10-2009, 1:34 PM 5 MG

Smokin' Aces 09-10-2009, 1:32 PM Paid

Smokin' Aces 09-10-2009, 9:50 AM

etworm
09-16-2009, 01:14 AM
Sorry for the issue.
mg refunded!

fatamorgana
09-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi! I'm from Mexico and the last time I used the real player to see a movie was on wednesday sept. 16th. Today I've tried to see "Max Payne" and "Taken" from the free movies but it does not charge the movie:mad:. I even tried in two different browsers (firefox and google) and is still not working:eek:. Can someone tell me why is this? Please! Thank you very much!:)

trulee
09-20-2009, 07:01 AM
Hi! I'm from Mexico and the last time I used the real player to see a movie was on wednesday sept. 16th. Today I've tried to see "Max Payne" and "Taken" from the free movies but it does not charge the movie:mad:. I even tried in two different browsers (firefox and google) and is still not working:eek:. Can someone tell me why is this? Please! Thank you very much!:)

There has been an issue with the server which has now been resolved.

SahFauby73
10-25-2009, 05:19 PM
I consider, that you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

trulee
10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
I consider, that you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

If you are having issues connecting with realpayer , please try the tips shown here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=233).