PDA

View Full Version : How can I get my MG Back

Frenchie
08-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I didn't realize but had clicked on the movie just seeing how this worked and at the end eventually did watch the Movie in its Entire length, but was wondering if I can get the MG what ever that is that I lost MGs, due to not being used to using the site, this one time, thanks Frenchie

waterlilybarb
08-24-2009, 06:47 PM
If you watched the movie, then I doubt you will be reimbursed for it. However, in future, please send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) for reimbursement due to site error or malfunction. :)

bala
08-24-2009, 10:38 PM
you only get MG back if the movies doesn't load otherwise if you watch the movie fully it's a bit like go video store renting a movie and watch it than asking refund :lol:.

Hypechic
08-26-2009, 11:16 PM
you only get MG back if the movies doesn't load otherwise if you watch the movie fully it's a bit like go video store renting a movie and watch it than asking refund :lol:.

LOL, exactly.

Saevew
08-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Where can I get a BB? I read it online but would like to have one for study at other times. Thanks.

trulee
09-01-2009, 07:25 AM
Where can I get a BB? I read it online but would like to have one for study at other times. Thanks.

We would need clarificatiobn of what a 'BB' is to answer your question.

mocaddy09
12-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to change the email for our account.
Not the forum account, but the actual Redbana account that we play audition with.

When I created my Redbana account, I used the email I had then.
Stupidly, I forgot I used that email for this game and I deleted the email.
Now its not accessible.

I was hoping if someone can show me how to change my email. Thanks.

waterlilybarb
12-20-2009, 07:23 PM
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to change the email for our account.
Not the forum account, but the actual Redbana account that we play audition with.

When I created my Redbana account, I used the email I had then.
Stupidly, I forgot I used that email for this game and I deleted the email.
Now its not accessible.

I was hoping if someone can show me how to change my email. Thanks.

Your post does not make sense. This is a movie site, not a game site. It uses PayPal.

mocaddy09
12-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question.... but I need to display some garden stakes at a local farmers market and need some help on how /what to use as a display.

thanks

waterlilybarb
12-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question.... but I need to display some garden stakes at a local farmers market and need some help on how /what to use as a display.

thanks

I do not think you are asking your question in the right forum, never mind the correct thread. What has that got to do with getting MG back?

obran
02-03-2010, 02:46 PM
We tried watching Ratatouille on 2/2/2010 several times because the computer was buffering a lot of times, so we had to close the window and re-open it which caused re-loading the movie several times. However, in one hour we were charged twice of 5MGs. I thought you can watch the movie as many times as possible in 24hours. Please help me to get my 5MG back. Thank you very kindly

waterlilybarb
02-03-2010, 04:56 PM
You can watch a movie up to 10 times within 24 hours for the initial cost. For reimbursement of lost MG, please send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) explaining what happened.

carousel_baby
03-09-2010, 03:54 AM
i thought this was a free site .. google doesnt tell ya anything ... i wanted watch movies online for free with no downloads .. and this is the best i can do ?? wtf

gypsiegirl66
03-09-2010, 06:56 AM
We do have a "free movie" section, where we offer 30 free movies that are changed out each month. You can vote for which free movies, you would like to see added to the free movie section here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1035).
:D .