PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Horror

imarielle
01-28-2009, 08:12 PM
So this movie is not on the site. I am hoping they put it up because it is one of my favorite movies!

Anyway I was just wondering if there are any other RHPS fan out there. I went to a Rocky Horror Live interactive showing in Orlando this past weekend and haven't been able to get the songs out of my head! I've also watched it twice since then, but thats another story :D (i'm trying to learn more call outs since I know a ton for the beginning of the movie, but not so many for the end). I don't know why I love this movie so much, i guess it's just fun to watch, especially in a large theatre with a cast acting it out and people yelling things at the screen :)

So basically I started this thread to discuss the movie and what not since that is what this site is for after all! Just remember to keep your language clean on here

thebest2k8
02-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Never heard of the movie, but will def look for it to watch it

Celticmaidn
02-12-2009, 05:08 PM
I remember doing it in high school. I forgot most of the call outs. I do remember something about water pistols and playing cards. lol

waterlilybarb
02-12-2009, 06:38 PM
I can still remember how to do "The Time Warp"...but that has be jumping in the 'way back' machine. :D

heluvagr8flik
02-13-2009, 01:49 AM
I can still remember how to do "The Time Warp"...but that has be jumping in the 'way back' machine. :D

I believe it was the late 80's for me Barb........good times, good times! Let's do the time warp agaaaaaaain. :eek:

imarielle
02-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Best2k8 you've never heard of Rocky Horror? Too bad it isn't on this site (unless they added it recently I haven't checked). It is the longest running movie in theatres ever! It has been in theatres continuously since the 70s. Though it is more than just a movie, it is an experience. You cannot fully appreciate the movie until you go to a live showing where they have a live cast acting out the movie along with it and the audience participates by calling out lines at certain points in the dialogue and also acting out certain parts (like the water pistol and playing cards mentioned above).

thebest2k8
02-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Best2k8 you've never heard of Rocky Horror? Too bad it isn't on this site (unless they added it recently I haven't checked). It is the longest running movie in theatres ever! It has been in theatres continuously since the 70s. Though it is more than just a movie, it is an experience. You cannot fully appreciate the movie until you go to a live showing where they have a live cast acting out the movie along with it and the audience participates by calling out lines at certain points in the dialogue and also acting out certain parts (like the water pistol and playing cards mentioned above).

ohh well now you jus made me feel bad, i feel like im missing out, i hope they add it on here , i gotta see this, thanx for the reply arielle

kahmeleone
02-17-2009, 12:10 PM
IMHO A theater experience is needed to fully appriciate RKO productions.

ESPECIALLY if you're a Virgin.

<---- Throws roll of TP at screen....

gypsiegirl66
02-17-2009, 12:31 PM

Ohh, me too! I even have the soundtrack "in vinyl of course" We used to go to the interactive show, every weekend my junior year in HS....Talk about time travel! LOL :p