PDA

View Full Version : would profiles for members where we can list our favorite movies be a good idea?

dnash
07-26-2009, 03:26 AM
I was wondering if the site owners were to put a profile section on the site where we can list our favorite movies on the site and then recomened them to each other also with a indepth review section for movies in the profiles? does anyone else think this would work I think it would definetly interest more people into becoming members

trulee
07-26-2009, 06:46 AM
I was wondering if the site owners were to put a profile section on the site where we can list our favorite movies on the site and then recomened them to each other also with a indepth review section for movies in the profiles? does anyone else think this would work I think it would definetly interest more people into becoming members

I am not sure that viewing a members profile and seeing the films they like with reviews would necessarily encourage someone to join the forum. I think it would probably take up too much space to allocate for each member for the site to consider it.

Any member can post a list of their favourite movies as many already do. We are very happy to see members reviews of a film they have watched and their recommendations too.