PDA

View Full Version : Silly CP question

catnap
07-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Hi, I have been trying to add a profile picture to my account but can't get it to work. I'm not very tech savvy but it seemed pretty straight forward...I thought. :o

I clicked 'browse', found a picture, then 'save changes' twice, but it says it failed. I tryed gif and jpg making sure the size was small enough. I dunno, I must be doing something wrong. :confused:

Any suggestions appreciated thanks. :D

(once I figure this out, then I'm going to start working on world peace) :)

catnap
07-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha
It wasnt profile picture, it was avatar. Ha ha ha.. As you can see I figured it out.
Now I can't seem to edit or delete this post/thread... ha ha ha. I'm an idiot. ROFL. Can't stop laughing at myself. :D

Time to go to bed so I can start on world peace in the morning. Cheers.

waterlilybarb
07-24-2009, 11:58 AM
No worries catnap. :) It takes a while to get used to new sites, and they seem to each have a slightly different way of doing things.

Glad you have a sense of humour. lol

shinny
07-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Glad you sorted it out catnap; love the avatar by the way !!

Mygloeckchen
03-29-2010, 12:41 PM
sorry, but my little sister registered here and now i want to delete the profile again. how does that work?

waterlilybarb
03-29-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure how to delete a profile, but it's possible to remove any personal information in a profile by editing it. If no one uses it, nobody will contact you or your sister from this site. If you really want to not be able to use the forum, send me a PM with her profile name & I can ban her with the reason as requested by member.