PDA

View Full Version : Cast Vote in Poll and Get MG(MG Released)

etworm
01-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Hi Buddies,
MovieOnline.cc and MovieForum.cc are in trial running period. We are trying to provide a friendly and convenient online movie streaming site to all movie fans around the world, and we know that's not so easy to be done. We admins know this is a tough mission that cannot to be completed without your participation and support.
Your suggestion is very important to us, making our community better and warmer.
Cast your vote and post your idea here, and we will award two MG to every members who voted and give bonus MG to who offer constructive suggestions.
Thank you in advance!

Updated on Jan 23
Note: MG will be sent out until this poll is over

Updated on Feb 4
MG will be sent out in few days

Updated on Feb 6
Every voter has been awwarded 5MG, please check out!
Some member are awarded much more than average 5MG because their ideas sound good.

doorsfan83
01-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I know the site is new so you have very few members at this point sometime in the future you will have to charge something i would think. What you could do is give your first so many members say 50 for example the opportunity to have a lifetime free membership if they were to get so many new people to become members. this would reward the first people who had enough faith to go through the sign up process because honestly i was a little worried about realplayer or the consequences of downloading anything from an unknown site and i can tell you many people will not take a chance on a new site especially one that requires download for fear of virus etc. However if someone I knew in real life said hey check this site out I use it with no problems they would be much more likely to signup. Just a thought.

arson
01-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Well the firsts time i did watch a movie here is like a dream come true, but there seems to be a problem on the next ones, im not really know what the problem is. But yeah good site, but i really cant get it working its seems to stop after 15 minutes or so. I wanted to recommend this site first but unless i figure out what the problem is, im not really sure

doorsfan83
01-08-2009, 10:21 PM
i havent had any problems some of the movies are better quality than others but for the most part better than anything with the exception of veoh or stage 6 you should check to see that your realplayer software is downloaded properly I personally am not a huge fan of realplayer because its a proprietary format that cant be burnt to data and played avi on a disc and its damn near impossible to remove completely from your computer. Make sure your connection isnt timing out as well.

bala
01-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Well this my first time i'm happy i can watch it for free during this promotion period but i'm worried that i might not use this site afterwards since i don't know how i'm able to make register. :(

killsocket
01-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Great work guys, one thing I thought would be quite cool would be to have an rrs feed for new releases. And perhaps even a suggested movies feed/box that would suggest movies for us based on what we watch.

Celticmaidn
01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
out of habit I opened the player in realplayer mode and had absolutely no trouble.

imarielle
01-09-2009, 12:29 PM
I haven't watched a full movie yet as I just heard about this site and haven't had time to watch a full movie, but I tested the quality of the site and I have to say it is the best I have seen in movie sites.

One suggestion I have is to make it possible to earn MGs on the forum by way of participation or quizzes or something. That way active members are rewarded for being loyal to the site.

waterlilybarb
01-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Like imarielle, I haven't watched a full movie yet, but the quality seems good to me so far. :)

trulee
01-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Well I've just watched my first movie and apart from the odd glitch it was a very enjoyable experience. The quality was excellent.

waterlilybarb
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
OK, I've finally watched my 1st movie, and had no problems. I, too, automatically opened in RealPlayer mode and the movie loaded with no problems. I'm impressed.

jacksona573
01-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Great video quality. Audio is about a slit second or two off but best I've seen on the web. Keep up the good work.

crazygril
01-10-2009, 04:43 AM
love it.
and I really enjoy it
the movie quality is extremely high.
SO i have a suggestion which may attract members to motivate more..
how about having a game pool
to make it easier for member to gain extra gold by winning the game
and these game will be between members.
the amount of gold gains will be according to the difficulty of the game.

jackilidaniels
01-10-2009, 08:10 AM
nice web page

gyki98
01-10-2009, 08:38 AM
this is a great site.best movie site out there:)

imarielle
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
I just watched my first full movie and had no problems. Viewing was crisp clear and audio was excellent!

Kwargalla
01-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I haven't been able to watch any movie's yet. my internet programs keep crashing on me. I love the idea behind the site and it looks great - well layed out. I'll re-post if i ever work out my glitches

heluvagr8flik
01-10-2009, 03:40 PM
This is ane awesome site. I had absolutely no problems or and glitches. I just wish it would stay free. I've put the word out to my friends and keep it posted on my facebook status. Kudos guys way to entertain us.

Birdhm
01-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Fantastic Place! Best on the web for FREE. Even if they want money it is worth
it.

NikkiPlane
01-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I can't believe I was just able to watch a whole movie - with NO glitches WHATSOEVER!!! Love it - nice one guys, awesome site!! Will definitely be telling everyone I know about this! :D

wizgryffin
01-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I found the picture quality amazing. However, there were a few times the movie suddenly stop or I am not able to pause the movie. 'Unknown error occured, please replay it!' . What happen to www.verygoodvideo.com? That site was wonderful while it lasts.

kvh4now
01-10-2009, 08:54 PM
I've watched several movies all ready and thought the quality was very good. The only problem I've had is during scenes that are filmed in the dark I really can't see what is happening. I also like the fact that I can find some movies from a few years back that I may have missed (that seems to be the problem on other sites, they only want the super current movies)
Anyway I think it's great and I really appreciate it!

bala
01-11-2009, 04:02 AM
just wondering people who have voted have you recieve your MG credit on your account for voting?

imarielle
01-11-2009, 09:04 AM
last i checked i had no MG in my account

julie
01-11-2009, 12:33 PM
i think your all doing a great job, and have a little faith in the site you work for ,i know i do, well done. Im not very good on computers so had no trust in any site that came up saying it was free, until i found yours,thank you.

aequivox
01-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Awesome site! I've watched a few movies and the quality of the audio and video is good.

lono1126
01-11-2009, 03:06 PM
This was the first time viewing a movie on this site and for the most part it was a good experience. The movie only stoped a few times and I was able to watch it pretty much all the way through. In my opinion a great site, I will be back.;)

Lucibyrd
01-11-2009, 04:22 PM
This site is fantastic. I'm on my third movie and I have had no problems. I use real player and it is hard to believe how this forum towers over the other places I have been. I know something this good won't last forever but I hope it does.

this site is fantastic

Chukwuagozie
01-11-2009, 07:32 PM
This is a fantastic site.I have watched so many movies on it already which are of high quality.Since its on trial,i would like to suggest ways to keep your new members from losing faith in you.I clicked on a movie "The day the earth stood still" to watch it,but i discoverd it was not the original movie.This sort of problem should be carefully taking care of so that your members would not be diappointed.

lono1126
01-11-2009, 08:44 PM
This is my second movie and I got through it with out a glitch. I vote Yes awsome site.:)

mak05
01-12-2009, 01:01 AM
maybe we'll get the MG when the free period is over. so far i havent had huge problems so im happy =D

emwpega
01-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I just watched my first movie without any problems. Great site, who would have thought you could watch movies for free :)
One thing that could be good to add to the site is a small sample or trailer for each movie.

shan175
01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
This is my first visit to this site and i am very satisfied with the quality of the streaming. Please continue to keep the quality in future.........
thanks.

shan175
01-12-2009, 11:36 AM
"This is my first visit to this site and i am very satisfied with the quality of the streaming. Please continue to keep the quality in future.........
thanks."

dognxtdoor
01-12-2009, 01:42 PM
I also have voted A++

farsscf
01-12-2009, 03:28 PM
I have only watched one movie so far and the quality was above average. I sent the invitation to several people also.

plysaxaphone
01-12-2009, 10:02 PM
this site is so clean and organized. i love it. my suggestion is that you don't charge money at any point. maybe a one time fee for new members, but existing members should be exempt :D

dognxtdoor
01-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Where I also would love the idea of a 100% Free Site forever, we have to remember that unlike most movie sites this one hosts the files themselves instead of links to MegaVideo, other bad quality links that are broken, or stop after a set amount of time.

This then equals a high cost for the people running the site. I hope that the cost to members will be minimal, and that there will be ways to earn gold besides donations. Time will tell, for now just enjoy the free service and lets not worry about what we do not know.

Allinmy
01-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Ive watched 2 movies so far and havent had any problems!!! this is great thanks guy's!!:D

lexi10
01-12-2009, 11:55 PM
yeah I agree excellent site!!! i love it!:D

fuzzball
01-13-2009, 05:06 PM
I just signed up this evening & watched my first movie here. I love this site! :)
The movie did freeze a few times & I did have to restart it at one point cos it simply wouldn't continue but since the service is free this is acceptable to me.
Thanks & keep it up :)

gwynnpiano
01-13-2009, 10:23 PM
I've been viewing using DSL and have had no problems at all. Will be trying it out with wireless internet card as well. Am hoping for smooth movie watching while using it as well.

Great forum and community. Keep up the good work!

montecristo10
01-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey guys,
Awesome job. I've been trying to find a site like this for over two years. I've watched a couple of movies here, so-
Great movie quality and buffering speed, and it was a good idea to use RealPlayer. I do think the idea of a movie suggestion area is a good one. Also, maybe users could post 'playlists' of movies they loved or similar movies to helpin the finding of a movie.

steph290504
01-14-2009, 12:31 AM
This site is great and ive had no problems with the film so far. Maybe you can do a film of the fortnight or something where you have say 3 film titles and we vote for our fave and then its free for everyone to watch for a fortnight and then obviously it changes each time. Also maybe some of the older films should be free to watch as a lot of them are on the telly quite often and i wouldnt fancy using my MG when i can wait and see them for free.

dashvictoria
01-14-2009, 07:51 AM
i was so happy when i found this site. for a long time i've been using other sites to watch movies and was getting fed up with waiting hours for a movie to load even half way. This site is wonderfull. I've already recommended it to a lot of friends. Thank you movie online.:D

gsfullerton
01-14-2009, 08:15 AM
love the fact none of the films are low quality crap that someone has just filmed in the back of their local cinema.

Keep up the good work!

Grant

meneprity
01-14-2009, 08:20 AM
I have the opportunity to watch the first movie, and the quality was excellent, I also agree that I could be really nice that after this "beta" period, people can get gold or points or stars o whatever you want to call it, just for participate in quizzes or being part of a research, polls or so...I love rewards!
Wonderful site, I have already share this page in my facebook page!

lala
01-14-2009, 01:00 PM
This site seems too good to be true. I have played about ten movies from it and they have all played brilliantly, what is the catch? If it continues to run like this I would definatly recommend to everyone but what is the trial period all about and for how long is it for?

airbongy
01-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi,....

the movies are greats... btw, what happened with the previous www.verygoodvideo.com ?

that sites has plenty of television series to watch ... would the television series be added in the www.movieonline.cc too??

thank you

windchimes
01-14-2009, 08:26 PM
I have just joined and so far, I like what I see! I belong to a TV site that works in a similar fashion. I like their payment system because it accomodates all kinds of viewers. You buy points or if you watch a lot, you can buy unlimited points per month (which is easiest so it is what I do). Each TV show is worth 2 points - so you can buy 20 points, or hundreds of points, or the easy unlimited per month. You could do something like that. Add it with a PayPal subscription and then it just happens each month and there is no worrying about remembering to pay on the customer's part. And it keeps viewers on the site. :)
If you keep providing movies with good streaming, and have a good selection, you won't have any problem at all finding viewers. The only problem you will ever have is having enough servers to accomodate them all!
I am very loyal to a site that is fairly priced (I prefer unlimited watching and will pay the extra to get it) and has quality both in the selection of movies and in the way they play.
I'm so glad I found you today!

thebest2k8
01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
hey what up buddy i had a quick question ive been refering a lot of people to the site, just had one question how long is this site free for, and how will it work after??

But great site everyone that i have refered has loved it

thebest2k8
01-14-2009, 08:52 PM
hey im really liking this site its amazing compared to some of the other sites on the web. everyone that i have referred to this site loves it. i have not have one complaint so far. Couple suggestions or questions, can users upload movies to the site, and if not, i think this would help , alot but making so that only dvd quality movies come on , i had streaming cams, but i think letting users upload movies this site could easily have over 3000 movies.

cylhitsman57
01-15-2009, 03:43 PM
I stumbled on this web site searching for a series I like to watch. I've watched a few movies so far, and it's better quality than I've found anywhere, even though you have a few glitches to work out yet. I would also like to see movie run times listed.

lono1126
01-15-2009, 04:05 PM
There should probably be an instructional submition on how and when you get the MG's. I am a bit confused about it my self. I've posted coments after a movie but I have yet to receive an MG if that is what I'm supposed to get.:eek:

lono1126
01-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi Buddies,
MovieOnline.cc and MovieForum.cc are in trial running period. We are trying to provide a friendly and convenient online movie streaming site to all movie fans around the world, and we know that's not so easy to be done. We admins know this is a tough mission that cannot to be completed without your participation and support.
Your suggestion is very important to us, making our community better and warmer.
Cast your vote and post your idea here, and we will award two MG to every members who voted and give bonus MG to who offer constructive suggestions.
Thank you in advance!

Woderfull site.:D

noneya1977
01-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Pretty good service! As for the fear of downloads, you can always go directly to the RealPlayer site and download it there.
I'm not a huge fan of Real Player, but this site was worth it.
Pretty good quality movies, no lag time for me, just pure streaming goodness.

masalaman
01-16-2009, 04:04 PM
This is the best online movie watching website. I have a netflix account where i watch movies online and i feel more comfortable using your website to theirs. Keep adding as many movies as possible. You can even charge around 5 bucks a month if you feel the need to do so.

good luck guys.

bool
01-16-2009, 07:58 PM
just as i've mentioned in my other post, advetisements would be fine just to keep the movies free... just like the free to air tv sattelite broadcast..

asaasa
01-16-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm thinking also that in the end, if this site would reach their quota regarding their members that are registered, they will charge every movie we'll watch. SO, why maintain this free viewing site forever for the benefits of all and it will benefit also the one who created this site, we can assure you that we'll give our loyalty on this site if you maintain this kind of status.

Vinman
01-16-2009, 11:59 PM
I think your site is just awesome ... I'm from india and i have a 256 kbps connection and i'm able to watch movies at pretty good speeds ... I really wish i could give some constructive critisism but i'm sorry i have absolutely nothing to complain about ... site's too awesome .. I am referring the site in lots of forums ... and sending it to my friends ... hope I get my gold points credited ... wish you all the best ...

Vinman

karimmule
01-17-2009, 11:33 AM
I've just watch a movie and it was ok .

alex.kasozi1
01-17-2009, 01:46 PM
it would be nice if the pioneers(who promote it ) of the site got a small reward of membership even when the movies start being charged for.
otherwise it is a good site.

iltfwg
01-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Great site the movie play well but had a few glitches but overall it was good. Someone suggested in an earlier post that a RSS feed would be nice and I agree. Hopefully in the future there will be another option to play movies besides Real Player. :D

catmcgow
01-17-2009, 06:16 PM
my hubby and I watched Taken last night and no issues at all. keep up the good work..:D

ezen500
01-17-2009, 09:30 PM
i just finished another movie and it was great no problems what so ever, i love this site so much better than other movie sites. keep up the great job :D

h0mzki
01-17-2009, 11:06 PM
i am just a new user of this site and so far this is the only free online streaming videos with a similar HD quality. thank you for building this site, more power...

barrt814
01-18-2009, 04:50 AM
Totally excellent site. The ONLY problem I have seen is this: There need to be more choices in the search function and there should be a way to sort alphabetically as well as limit to release year, especially within genre.

Other than that, great site! Thanks a bunch!

animus13
01-18-2009, 06:20 PM
watched a few movies the movies were all great. Had a few problems AND HAD TO RESTART THE MOVIES OVER AGAIN. TLL I FOUND OUT THAT I COULD MOVE THE STARTOVER BOXS OUT OF THE WAY AND CONTINUE WATCHING UN INTERUPTED. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I HAVE TEXTED16 OTHER PEOPLE TO HOOK WITH YOU 3 SOFAR SAID THEY DID AND ARE ENJOYIG THE MOVIES.

stardaz
01-18-2009, 07:54 PM
I started to watch the movie Half Light and what I did see was pretty good, but I was wondering where is the rest of the movie, only got to see 41 min of the movie and than it stops. Where do you get the rest of the movie???
Let me know
Thanks

puzzymonzter
01-18-2009, 09:38 PM
>>>sir lately im getting an error message

its a download error or sumthin also tellin me to Replay the movie >.<
it shows up around 75% of the movie. like the others, i dragged the msg box down and continued to watch hehe

>>>uhm wil u be charging a fee soon? its bye bye movieonline huhu

how bout charging a fee only to NEW MOVIES? after a month or two they become free too. keep the old ones FREE to watch.

i told my buddies about the site already. they liked it too!

wooky44
01-19-2009, 03:11 AM
ive watched about 5 movies from this site and im very happy with the quality of the movies and ive had no problems watching a movie :o

kfagbenro
01-19-2009, 09:07 AM
I am not a tech buff so I really don't have a full idea how this works.:D But i'm just thinking - is it possible to temporarily download d movie so that u have it all by the time u start playing? :confused:Would only make sense though if there is a way to prevent saving movies on individual systems from this. that way, streaming glitches may be sorted.

casper27
01-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Brilliant quality no problems what so ever last time I watched one. Hope it continues

alex.kasozi1
01-19-2009, 03:58 PM
the picture is perfect in some movies and blurry in some others
otherwise its the best site

sasa
01-19-2009, 07:57 PM
It was interested for me i could o wach even new movies in this site.

crappolla
01-19-2009, 09:16 PM
I think a great way to receive points is to have a high rated comment. It then encourages people to review and rate the movie afterwords. Give comments the option to be voted on a scale of -10 to +10 and every comment starting at 0. If a comment gets to +10 it can be moved higher up the page and highlighted. If a comment gets a negative rating it can be grayed out at say -3 and hidden once it gets to -7 or something. High rated comments could be eligible for MG points, this way it encourages people to help others chose what movies to watch.

hel22
01-20-2009, 10:48 AM
amazing site!

btw, i voted in the poll but didnt get any MG??

farsscf
01-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I would like to change my vote. I now get slow loading times and pausing for "connecting". If I play in regular realplayer mode I get "unknown error occurred, please restart" every 20 seconds or so. If I use theater mode the loading times are long.

bill1212
01-21-2009, 05:28 AM
I find that the best time to download is in the mornings.
It seams to slow down in the evenings...

babybwear
01-21-2009, 06:29 AM
just a couple of weeks ago, each movie uploaded in the blink of an eye, literally!
but now, it's beginning to take longer.

although it is still not to the point where viewing is affected and becomes frustrating, I fear it may, one day.

& honestly, how long can the site stay free? then, what happens to those who are members now? will our membership be revoked if we don't pay?

carlorica
01-21-2009, 07:08 AM
This is a great site. I love it.

The only thing i can suggest already has been and that is to have quizzes to earn money for the shows.

mcleod
01-21-2009, 08:04 AM
amazing site, sometimes audio is unsynked/ out of time so it would be nice if they were a different format so they could be used with a media player that can alter when the sound is played but other than that no problems. also my suggestion may have allready been said but i didnt read the last 9 pages but yea keep up the good work

nathalie123
01-21-2009, 12:55 PM
I have to agree. Apart from one glitch in the beginning I am so happy I to see the movie

thebest2k8
01-21-2009, 09:47 PM
I think adding TV SHOWS would be a great contribution to the site, and a lot of people would enjoy it

zegmor
01-22-2009, 02:39 AM
i'm happy i can watch it for free during this promotion period but i'm worried that i might not use this site afterwards

Hypechic
01-22-2009, 03:45 AM
I just realized that I voted in this poll and haven't received any MG for it. However, I have received my MG for site referrals. Admin, what's up with that?

bala
01-22-2009, 03:46 AM
Same here:mad:

nilufar
01-22-2009, 03:57 AM
Well this is the firsts time i did watch a movie here. Amazing site. I think adding TV SHOWS would be a great contribution to the site. :) I love it.

imarielle
01-22-2009, 09:58 AM
There are other sites on the internet for TV shows. This site is just a movie site and I think it should stay that way. It would get to be too much to have movies and tv on the same site and same forum.

bala
01-22-2009, 10:10 AM
They need create diffrent fourms for diffrent flims

Movie By Genre

* Action
* Adventure
* Animation
* Biography
* Comedy
* Crime
* Documentary
* Drama
* Family
* Fantasy
* Film-Noir
* History
* Horror
* Independent
* Music
* Musical
* Mystery
* Romance
* Sci-Fi
* Short
* Sport
* Thriller
* War
* Western

imarielle
01-22-2009, 10:13 AM
I agree Bala. That would be nice. I'm sure as the site progresses they will eventually add the subcategories for genres on here.

imarielle
01-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Also, there is the off topic thread. A lot of which is not really off topic. It be nice to have a Movie Topic thread subdivided into general movie topic and then the different genres as well as the off topic for topics not having to do with movies.

cshapiro
01-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Site works well, no problems so far. I see lots of familiar faces here in the forums, nice to see you all.

I hope the service doesn't deteriorate over time. If anything I find the forums a bit slow.

Hypechic
01-22-2009, 10:25 PM
If anything I find the forums a bit slow.Give it some time. The site is less than a month old after all.:D

lexi10
01-22-2009, 10:40 PM
they are watching movies, iguess. its hard to watch a movie and at the same time joining on a forums :D

sam927
01-23-2009, 12:25 AM
hi - i love the site, it's been great to use! i didn't read all of the pages of suggestions, but just in case it hasn't been mentioned, there really should be a way to easily report technical problems, like a link at the bottom of each page that would lead to a form to fill out. the only way right now to let someone know that a movie doesn't work, it seems, is to leave a comment, and that doesn't seem that effective.

shinny
01-23-2009, 12:50 AM
hi - i love the site, it's been great to use! i didn't read all of the pages of suggestions, but just in case it hasn't been mentioned, there really should be a way to easily report technical problems, like a link at the bottom of each page that would lead to a form to fill out. the only way right now to let someone know that a movie doesn't work, it seems, is to leave a comment, and that doesn't seem that effective.

Hi there, we have an error reporting thread where you can list the issues you have experienced. The admin team will then take a look at these. Here is the link => Error Reporting Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=24)

m0viem0nster
01-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Great site and good selection of films. How long is this trial period going to last?
Keep the site free, include adverts in new films only as they will be the most popular. After a few months the films could be watched without adverts.
If it is decided to charge membership fees, maybe all those currently joined could be exempt.
Wouldit be possible to make the films available for viewing on other systems such as PS3/Xbox etc?

imarielle
01-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Come February, films will start to cost MGs to view. But there will be a selection of films that will be free to watch. Also, seeing as this site uses RealPlayer to view movies I don't see it possible for viewing on other systems such as those you mentioned.

latasha
01-23-2009, 06:23 PM
this is the best site that I have ever watched a movie on!!!!!!!
I only have one problem error keep popping up while I am right in the middle of a move telling me to replay the movie and I do because if I dont it will keep popping up but sometimes even when I restart the move error still pop up!! why is that:confused:

lexi10
01-23-2009, 07:14 PM
i noticed that many couldnt watch movies because they were having problems with real player. i suggest that maybe you can do something about it ... like playing the movies using other player... Is it possible? ... well just a suggestion...

stardaz
01-24-2009, 08:06 AM
I have watched a few movies on this site and have not had any problems watching any of the movies that I picked, very few gliches and the sounds is good.

elfa
01-24-2009, 08:44 AM
great site.it is free now but for how long? The sound qulity of some movies is too low

ChrisRyan
01-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I Would Just Like To Say
Tha This Is The Best Movie Site Ever
No Glitches No Nothing
And The Quality Is Outstanding
I Do Agree That
People Should Pay
But The First Members Should Get It Free
Since We Trusted The Website
I Was Very Curious
But I Feel That This Website Is Very Reliable And Trustworthy
So Thankyou For Making The Website
It Took Me Months To Find One As Good As This
I Think I Just Randomly Found It Lol
Thankyou
Chris :D:D:D
Xxxx
Xxx
Xx
X

Hypechic
01-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Nice poem, umm sorry post, Chris.

Hypechic
01-25-2009, 11:31 PM
this is the best site that I have ever watched a movie on!!!!!!!
I only have one problem error keep popping up while I am right in the middle of a move telling me to replay the movie and I do because if I dont it will keep popping up but sometimes even when I restart the move error still pop up!! why is that:confused:It means there was a disconnection between your computer and the Movie Server. Anyway, just drag the error pop-up box to one side of your screen and continue watching the movie. Lots of us have discovered that the movie keeps on playing even when you have the error message pop-up on the screen. Restarting the movie just wastes more time.

polian06
01-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Well I've just watched my first Movie "Taken" and the quality was excellent not to mention the film was absolutely brilliant!!:D

Can't wait to watch my next one!

m0viem0nster
01-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Really great site, no problems with watching films and downloading to RealPlayer, although my IE stops working sometimes & restarts, the film still plays/downloads though, I just have to keep logging in (bit of a pain)

I would like to see the length of each film and the certificate displayed and also the ability to search the films alphabetically, by main actor and date the film was made. Also what about suggestions of similar films to what has been watched previously or members could make a selection of the type of films they prefer......

Just little things, but not everyone will like to search in the same way and film genre is sometimes difficult to narrow down.

Love the site though, good job!!!

addie
01-26-2009, 10:30 AM
The movie streaming is pretty good, though it depends on my connection speed. At slow connection speeds, there're frequent interruptions as real player has to load up the buffers. Real player plays fine on my notebook pc but not on my desktop pc. Seems to have a problem with the installation - does not connect even though my broadband connection is always on - which I can't rectify.

lexi10
01-26-2009, 11:56 AM
can you add the year of realease in a drop down under search. pls? :D

DonBlas
01-26-2009, 04:45 PM
First time using this site. WOW! I had the opprtunity to watched Max Payne in my room away from home or movie theather. Excellent! I'll be busy after work catching up with the latest hits. :D

brownie_483
01-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Very good, quite twisted.

Dzytemaun
01-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Trying to find this site is not hard at all. I did run into other sites that looked promising, but they only showed older movies. I was amazed at the selection you provide! I used Red Box 2 days ago and found the same movie on this site for free. The movies are shown in good quality and for the convenience and price I really can't find anything wrong. I really like this site! Thank You.

jonjontex
01-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi Buddies,
Thank you in advance!

Updated on Jan 23
Note: MG will be sent out until this poll is over
hi there i sent my vote in and i never received 2 mg . when will i see the results , great site , keep up the good work guys ...

jonjontex
01-28-2009, 05:44 PM
hi there i sent my vote in and i never received 2 mg . when will i see the results , great site , keep up the good work guys ...
opps sorry i guess the poll is not over my bad . lol ...

perlegade
01-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Dears,

The site is really good but sometimes the quallity of the audio is not. The advantage to download the movie fast and avoid cuts during the playing is really smart.

One plus advantage would be if you can offer subtitles or language options as a plus.

Other good idea should be put some of the extra material of the movie as option in the case that the movie offer good options on that like Hellboy II or Transporter 3.

Other extra option that sometimes is insteristing for the people that love the movies is the soundtrack; there are good movies with also good music or video clips.

In advance

dalebrew
01-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Just watched seven pounds. Quality was very good. A few small glitches that did not detract from viewing pleasure.

mrtimdillenbeck
01-30-2009, 04:04 AM
Having had an excellent relationship with TV-Video.net for the last year and a half, I had no hesitation in following their recommendation for this site. And glad I am! Your movie service is a true joy to use, and I am more than appreciative. Maybe it's due to my working out all the tech stuff early on with TV-video.net that made this transition go so flawlessly, but so far I've had no problems whatsoever. Great job. guys. Whatever your future course, fee or free, count me in and trust I will be letting everyone know about this site!
Thanks again.
-Tim

pritka
01-30-2009, 05:21 AM
this site rocks. I can watch all movies I want for free... I hope it won't change quickly. As I've read other people's ideas, I agree with one that people can get MG for being active in forum or when someone adds a movie... It'd be better way and fun.

;)

isopaha
01-30-2009, 07:54 AM
keep up the good work. quality is great but we`ll see how this going to work in the future. hope for the best

easynow
01-30-2009, 10:14 AM
watched about 5 movies, couple of minor errors but overall great site!!!!

def agree that members who signed up during the birth of the site such be made lifetime none paying members:D

Nix76
01-30-2009, 03:23 PM
I am having no problems watching movies on this website - the quality is excellent and the selection of films is great. The only thing I do to ensure trouble free watching is pause the film at the start for a few minutes to enable it to load properly and then there are no issues, it is a seamless viewing experience. Thank you so much for this.

I am very curious to know when the "free" period will end what if anything you will be charging.

blitzgrieg
01-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi fellas,

This site is a great surprise.

Good movies (actually I just watched Quantum of Solace, the sound was too low, I'm gonna find out if the problem is with my sound system...) friendly and easy interface, congratulations...

I wonder how long we'll be able to watch movies freely...

Can you guys answer me?

How about show us adds from partners, pop ups we should to click on in order to watch the movies, one full advertisement before each movie, don't know...anything...but please stay just the way you are: perfect and free! For good!!!!!!

See ya...

stardaz
01-31-2009, 04:01 AM
I liked the movie but it is way to long, there was a few glitchs in the movie other than that it was good, sound was also good.

bala
01-31-2009, 04:38 AM
Today i seem to experiencing loading issues-this has not happen since i joined but i'm guessing a lot people are using this site :(

sxuldv8
01-31-2009, 10:11 AM
only problem ive had was with Quantum of Solace, it seemed that the volume was 2 low. i had my volume turned to max and still struggled to hear what the actors were saying. it also froze up 3-4 times while loading. The other 2 movies I have watched have been just fine

Jborgerding
01-31-2009, 01:45 PM
If it were at all possible, I think it would be a great idea to upload series concurrently. The way I view the system now is parts of series posted and pieces missing, for example, Resident Evil.

JollyRodger
01-31-2009, 08:18 PM
I just watched my fourth movie since signing up a couple of days ago and I've got nothing but praise for this site and for the playback through RealPlayer. Everything works like a charm for me. I will definitely be referring friends and family. Compared to the other sites Movie Online is the best by far! Congratulations - someone finally got it right!

lexi10
01-31-2009, 08:29 PM
Today i seem to experiencing loading issues-this has not happen since i joined but i'm guessing a lot people are using this site :(

yeah i agree, its a little bit slower this time :(

latasha
01-31-2009, 08:41 PM
It means there was a disconnection between your computer and the Movie Server. Anyway, just drag the error pop-up box to one side of your screen and continue watching the movie. Lots of us have discovered that the movie keeps on playing even when you have the error message pop-up on the screen. Restarting the movie just wastes more time.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE POSTED MY VOTE AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY MG POINTS?:(:confused:

bebekzz
01-31-2009, 11:23 PM
i am very pleased with the site... :) just one movie froze in the middle of it but never really waited for it to recover...:p but overall, really great...

therese7
02-01-2009, 10:58 AM
streaming has improved a great deal...and excellent selections of films...though i can't seem to watch it on real player...not sure why...anyways, thanks for your efforts on the site.

asaasa
02-01-2009, 11:18 AM
i referred one of my friends..but still she hasn't receive any activation code in her email..

hoping to get that 2mg...

aidamaxim
02-01-2009, 01:25 PM
I must say I am surprised to see a website with movies of such good quality. I really enjoy the descriptions and the listing of the actors too. I hope you get a lot of members. You deserve it!

barrymead29
02-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Well good point is that it is usually good quality but a quality rating should be possible eg 1 -5 stars rated by watchers ? also regularly seems there is a problem during loading whereby it says error replay. This doesnt generally prevent play at all as long as u move it to out of view, however recently i have experienced that it stops loading an that i must load a small bit then another an another so i can nnevr watch full via streaming opnly via a 36 hour download. An thats not my connection as no other site takes so long so perhaps compression of video data an makle the player we download auto extract so that downloading is faster an uses less of our bandwith for those who pay extra for downloads by our suppliers like i do

barrymead29
02-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Also to add that when downloaded the quality is generally perfect its getting the full download or the continual stream sort that an u have 100 %

caco00
02-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I thought would be quite cool would be to have an rrs feed for new releases. And perhaps even a suggested movies feed/box that would suggest movies for us based on what we watch.

haidi87
02-02-2009, 03:17 PM
hi i'm new here :)
i found that the speed was fine, but it depends on how fast the wireless connection is at the time...

thanks for the effor guys~ ;*

3TheOC
02-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Great site, with great variety of movies in excellent quality.

The first movie watched was very good, good connection speed, but the second was quite slow in Real Player and took alot of time to buffer.

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Keep mind fellow members the site is pretty new some gliches are still being worked out if you have anny problems we will do our best to fix them

redrobin22
02-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Just joined a few days ago and I've watched three movies already! It's was hard to believe that it's all free! Thanks for providing this service.

perlegade
02-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Hej,

I was surfing on the page and i found very good selection of Movies, the catalog looks very good; the quality is excellent and the downloaad performance is great.

It is a great option on the web.

The web design is simple but with good options.

Congratullations...:cool:

jason6001
02-03-2009, 04:02 PM
just saw bullet proof good quality few glitches and good sound will watch again

whitetiger
02-03-2009, 06:10 PM
This is the best free movie site i've ever found keep up the good work.:D

DA-BOMB
02-03-2009, 08:22 PM
The site is the best, I watched 3 movies so far, ownly one small glitch in one movie. the other two were theather quality. I will be telling my friends.