PDA

View Full Version : PENDING Status

gogo_me
06-20-2009, 03:09 AM
why most of the invitations are pending although they accept my invitation

Celticmaidn
06-20-2009, 06:45 AM
please send a pm to etworm with a copy of the pending invitation page.

baby_me
06-22-2009, 02:16 AM
What do u mean by PM and who is etworm

shinny
06-22-2009, 02:32 AM
What do u mean by PM and who is etworm

Hi there, just following this link at it will bring you to the Private Messaging (PM) area:

PM Etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12)

Send him the details of the pending ones and he can check on it for you.

gopalakrishnach
06-22-2009, 06:11 PM
I am also having same problem. My friends registered using my invitation code but stil the status is showing as pending and I cannot increase my MG. Can anyone solve this problem.

waterlilybarb
06-22-2009, 08:55 PM
I am also having same problem. My friends registered using my invitation code but stil the status is showing as pending and I cannot increase my MG. Can anyone solve this problem.

As mentioned above, please send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) - he is the administrator of the site.

headshotjoe
07-15-2009, 05:54 AM

The emails don't actually include the activation code, Meaning the accounts can never complete the registration so that you would get the MGs as promised. But some random registrations seem to get the "completed" status -even when the emails don't include the registration code / link and the email doesn't say anything about them so it cannot be a bug.

"Dear <username>,

Thanks for registering at MovieForum.cc! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
MovieForum.cc"

That's the whole email. The email is also same to the accounts which magically complete the registration process. Oh yeah and the email code resending page doesn't work:
http://www.movieforum.cc/register.php?do=emailcode

My opinion on this is that the whole thing is fixed.

Homi
04-05-2010, 09:40 PM
compliments on yr fine movie choices for this month........as far as I'm concerned all movies that appeal to one's taste are good......never mind the oscars and emmies which do not really give a very honest portayal as far as new movies are concerned.....that's my opinion anyway.

ohhmmama
04-06-2010, 05:28 PM
My opinion on this is that the whole thing is fixed.

I have had three friends accept my invitation code and all three were credited to my account. The registration is free, so what are they "fixing" exactly?
Any problems I have had, which over the year have been extremely minimal, have been solved promptly. The staff here is great, the administrators are great. So, give them a chance to do their job.
This is a really, really great site to watch movies.;)