PDA

View Full Version : Push (2009)

bala
06-10-2009, 02:12 AM
http://images.movieonline.cc/image03/Push.jpg

Well this was one summer films i was dying to see but i was left slightly disappointed by the whole film because there included all best bit in the trailer and yes the film by itself is rather good but it just didn't meet expectation i had and nothing i can do about that. :(

It was good well decent sci-fi action film but it didn't have ability to keep my interest there were few moment i accidental dozed off but the ending was good but i like fact open it up for sequel if they wanted.:cool:

On whole i thought this was a decent film but was a bit long this would have better as 90 minute film rather 110 minute in my opinion.:D

3 out 5 ;)

kukuruza
08-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately a film did not see. Very much I wish to look.
-------------------

soup
08-14-2009, 04:54 AM
shockwave....? :rolleyes:
(from the game inFAMOUS)

tech4t
09-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Thank you man

joricdl07
11-01-2009, 07:34 AM
I would like to watch movies and thanks a lot

mooiboy-clayd
11-10-2009, 08:57 AM
ik would like to thank you also for wachting movies props

vatz
11-20-2009, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE = Bala? 4764] [CENTER] [IMG] http://images.movieonline.cc/image03/Push.jpg [/ IMG] [/ CENTER]

Λοιπόν αυτό ήταν ένα καλοκαίρι ταινίες μου πέθαινε για να δούμε, αλλά ήμουν αριστερό ελαφρώς απογοητευμένος από όλη την ταινία, διότι εκεί περιλαμβάνονται όλοι λίγο καλύτερα στο ρυμουλκούμενο και ναι η ταινία από μόνη της είναι μάλλον καλή, αλλά ακριβώς δεν πληρούν i προσδοκία είχαν και εγώ δεν μπορούμε να κάνουμε γι 'αυτό. : (

Ήταν καλή και αξιοπρεπής sci-fi ταινία δράσης, αλλά δεν είχε την ικανότητα να κρατήσει το ενδιαφέρον μου υπήρχαν λίγες στιγμή θ τυχαία dozed μακριά, αλλά η κατάληξη ήταν καλή, αλλά μου αρέσει το γεγονός το ανοίξετε για συνέχεια, εάν το επιθυμούν.: Cool:

Με όλη Νόμιζα ότι αυτό ήταν μια αξιοπρεπής ταινία, αλλά ήταν λίγο καιρό αυτό θα έχει καλύτερα ως 90 λεπτών ταινία 110 λεπτά και όχι κατά τη γνώμη μου.: D

3 στα 5?) [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="Green"]As this is an English forum (though we have users from around the world), we recommend you post in English. I used google translate, but you are welcome to use whichever translation tool you prefer.

Welcome to the site. :)

waterlilybarb (Super Moderator)

So this was a summer film I was dying to see, but I was left slightly disappointed with the whole movie, because there are all a little better in the trailer and so the film itself is rather good, but i just do not meet expectations were too we can not do it. :(

It was good and decent sci-fi action film, but was not able to keep my interest there was little time i accidentally dozed off, but the outcome was good, but I like the fact open to follow if they wish.: Cool :

On the whole I thought it was a decent movie, but it was some time this will work best as a movie 90 minutes and 110 minutes, not in my opinion. :D

gryderironworks
11-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Well I dont know, I really enjoyed the movie I love SCI-Fi and it kept me interested all through the movie. I will watch it again. LG

D.troda
12-04-2009, 06:28 AM
As a follow up on this post,

push and pull are now available with our windows media servers.

pamelascout
12-31-2009, 04:14 AM
hi friend, don't worry i am sure upcoming 2010 films will satisfy your expectation. Wish you a happy new year.

jenifer1986
01-02-2010, 03:00 AM
HI bala, i have gone through your post and i am confused where to see the movie or not. Because you are not satisfied. Please suggest me good films of 2010 .

bala
01-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Well this really depends on your taste i don't know what type of movies you like however i can suggest a few movies from free section this month

Shooter- i really enjoy this movie
The Notebook- this film seem popular for women
Seven Pounds- i have heard good things about this movie

mekaty
01-20-2010, 08:43 PM
people liked it to some extent...but if you go by critics they have given bad response...screenplay was messy....can say decent fare