PDA

View Full Version : Going downhill???

Djfish
06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
This site has really started to go to hell... the free movie selection is really starting to suck. i had movie gold before and some of the movies wouldn't play all the way through and would still use my movie gold. its become of a waste of both time and money...

trulee
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
This site has really started to go to hell... the free movie selection is really starting to suck. i had movie gold before and some of the movies wouldn't play all the way through and would still use my movie gold. its become of a waste of both time and money...

You are of course entitiled to your opinion. I'm sorry it has become less than favourable. Granted some of the movies on the site are not to everyones taste whether they are free or paid for but if you have lost MG through a film not playing due to a technical error of the site, you can reclaim them by sending a PM to etworm with an explanation of how they were lost.

Hypechic
06-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Maybe it's just me but I get really irritated when folks complain unnecessarily without first trying all the available options to get their problems solved.

markooom
06-21-2009, 05:49 PM

low quality :)

markooom
06-21-2009, 05:49 PM
You are of course entitiled to your opinion. I'm sorry it has become less than favourable. Granted some of the movies on the site are not to everyones taste whether they are free or paid for but if you have lost MG through a film not playing due to a technical error of the site, you can reclaim them by sending a PM to etworm with an explanation of how they were lost.

error of the site?

shinny
06-22-2009, 02:35 AM
error of the site?

Yes, Trulee is saying that if you play a film and it stops or doesn't work and it's deducted points from you then send a Private Message (PM) to the administrator of this site etworm and he will reimburse where it is a site error.