PDA

View Full Version : Downloading movies

fshngwll
01-24-2009, 09:35 AM
I was wondering how to download movies and put them onto my ipod. I usually use the firefox download helper, but the files are not showing up. Thanks for your help.

thebest2k8
01-24-2009, 10:44 AM
I was wondering how to download movies and put them onto my ipod. I usually use the firefox download helper, but the files are not showing up. Thanks for your help.

actually on this site unfortuantely you cannot download the movies, because that would be against copy right laws in the US and that would get the site shut down, the fact that we only stream movies is whats keeping us legal, but please let me know if you just want too add moies to your ipod, i can defentily help with that

fshngwll
01-24-2009, 11:30 AM
I was just wanting to add them to my ipod.

thebest2k8
01-25-2009, 12:14 AM
I was just wanting to add them to my ipod.

okay get the file and when in itunes add it to the ipod drive the file that is, and it should automatically sync and convert it so you can watch it on ur ipod

kahmeleone
01-25-2009, 02:14 AM
I'm thinking we may be nearing thin ice in any discussion on downloading or file saving; there are ample ipod and itunes help pages all over the web as well and if you need any other help you can also use email... I'm going to close this thread for now and if any of my fellow mods disagree they can go ahead and reopen it :)

I truly love this site and want to help keep it open !