PDA

View Full Version : Send Invitation Code, Get Movie Gold

etworm
01-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Hello,
Welcome to Movieforum.cc, the forum of movieonline.cc (http://movieonline.cc), is just launched on January 1,2009.
Movieonline.cc (http://movieonline.cc) is committed to providing top movies watching services for all people around the world. All videos on moviveonline.cc are RM-HD formatted hosted on dedicated servers to ensure high quality streaming and high reliability. New movies also will be added into play list in the first time.
Now Movieonline.cc (http://movieonline.cc) is in promotion period which will last about one month. Logged in members can watch all movies on movieonline.cc (http://movieonline.cc) for free. Considering our videoes are hosted on dedicated servers with high-costly bandwidth and service free, we will apply Movie Gold(MG) comsuption system when promotion period is over. MG can be obtained through invitation code (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?mod=members&fun=mglog) registration in promotion period. Sending invitation code (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?mod=members&fun=mglog) to your contacts on instant messengers( AOL, Skype, Yahoo and MSN) or via email address, you will get 2MG for each register with your invitation code (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?mod=members&fun=mglog). 10MG at most everyday.

Thanks for your listening.

bala
01-09-2009, 04:48 AM
Can you let know when free period will be over :)

This site is great but not enough time to watch many movies :(

trulee
01-09-2009, 09:38 AM
It says it will last for about a month Bala so you have till the end of January I would say

bala
01-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Well i wait for admin reply thanks :)

trulee
01-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Well that is your right bala but it does say it in post number 1 that it will last for about a month and as they started on the 1st, its logical to think the free period will end around the end of the month. If they can give you a specific date then I guess you will be happy;)

bala
01-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Well your right a month from when the site was lauched from date of the post in 1 . i'm sure one admin will be able let us know. :)

Celticmaidn
01-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Same story, different site lol

Vinman
01-17-2009, 01:07 AM
I have sent invitation to a lotta ppl and i'm sure atleast one of them registered .. plus i have been taking part in polls .... but my gold points are not getting credited

VINMAN

asaasa
01-17-2009, 06:10 AM
me too, i've referred a lot of my friends here and they're able to watch movies. But unfortunately, no MG thats given to my account. Hope its not going to be nullified with this kind of issue and needs to expadite this so that no one is going to leave this site. Be reliable for the one who created this promotion about MG rewards. :(

bala
01-17-2009, 08:32 AM
you only get the MG once person confirms there E-mail and click on link in the E-mail :)

farrellhunter
01-18-2009, 08:05 AM
This is just an email address book grabbing site , and who do they think they are asking to pay a membership to watch other peoples uploaded pirated movies :((

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 12:17 PM
ive been sneding invitaion codes and poeple have signed up and ive got movie gold points or what have you. But is there any other way like posting on the forum that will get you MG's??

lexi10
01-22-2009, 10:54 PM
a good question :D

Maks
01-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Well i have also sent out invites and answered in the polls..now one e-mail address confirms and it i shwing in my account that partictular person has confirmed and has a user id also but till now i have not been credited 2MG...may i ask why it is not credited??????????

thebest2k8
01-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Well i have also sent out invites and answered in the polls..now one e-mail address confirms and it i shwing in my account that partictular person has confirmed and has a user id also but till now i have not been credited 2MG...may i ask why it is not credited??????????
i will pass this on to the ADMIN but are you sure that person confirmed there email because until they confirm there email address you won't be awarded two MGs

lexi10
01-27-2009, 09:54 PM
It happened to me also. There was a registration ang confirmation of email but no MGs were credited to my account :(

blithestar
02-02-2009, 10:12 AM
under ACCOUNT tab under the Watching Logs, what does it means when the cost states "0MG" or "Paid"?

thebest2k8
02-03-2009, 12:55 AM
under ACCOUNT tab under the Watching Logs, what does it means when the cost states "0MG" or "Paid"?

because the site is free rite now it means you won't get charged movie gold points to watch movies but eventually that will come into effect that just means its been paid, 0MG have been paid to watch the movie, eventually its going to be 2Mgs i think to watch movies

bala
02-05-2009, 12:07 PM
at the moment this best way earn mg but you need to make sure person confirms their e-mail address or you won't get 2 mg

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 05:10 PM
yes that would be one easy way to get MG

rbu4life
02-08-2009, 07:03 PM
it says watch movie for free in 2009... false advertising..:) j.k.
HI, when i try to buy "MG", the link doesnt work. it says "thankyou for logging in" and then takes me straight to the forum. and when i reffered a friend with the provided link, it said something along the lines of " username already exsists" ... :mad: :confused: :mad:
help??

thebest2k8
02-08-2009, 08:25 PM
user name already exsits means you need to pick a different user name, as for buying mgs you can do it through the main web site , if you still have proble send a PM to etworm, he is an admin on this forum he will be able to help you out, any other qestions feel free to send a PM to myself or any other Mod on here hope that helps

stardaz
02-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Just wondering how many people are posting on Facebook??? So many members on that site should be able to pick up thousands of new customers!!!

stardaz
02-09-2009, 06:02 AM
What if you try and register some one else and they are sharing the computer, diffrent account, totally diffrent person, but share the computer??

waterlilybarb
02-09-2009, 08:33 AM
What if you try and register some one else and they are sharing the computer, diffrent account, totally diffrent person, but share the computer??

From what I understand, if they have a different email address, it shouldn't be a problem.

Don't quote me though, as I haven't seen anything either way actually posted.

thebest2k8
02-09-2009, 09:13 PM
yes just make sure you log out of your account first then use your link so that you can get your 2 mgs, but make sure you completely log out of your account, i had this problem in the past let me know if that helps

abidullah
02-23-2009, 12:29 PM
i invited 20 peoples and all registred , but still no mgs? and i got only 2mg and thats all , i had to beg them to join :( :D but not reward for that

thebest2k8
02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
i invited 20 peoples and all registred , but still no mgs? and i got only 2mg and thats all , i had to beg them to join :( :D but not reward for that

hey after you invite them they all have to sign up, and then after that they all have to verify there emails, once they're emails are verified then you will receive your MG, and just a note you can only get max 10Mg daily from invite, so tell them to verify at different times, let me know if this helps

_Sakura_
03-03-2009, 10:00 AM
:( its march already T.T i came too laaaaaaaaate T_T!!!!!!!!
well......ill be sending messages for ppl to log on in my link XD
hoho
nice page :)

thebest2k8
03-10-2009, 12:23 AM
:( its march already T.T i came too laaaaaaaaate T_T!!!!!!!!
well......ill be sending messages for ppl to log on in my link XD
hoho
nice page :)

there is still a free movie zone, which is updated daily, and you can still watch movies for free

ebza09
03-13-2009, 02:30 AM
I had 46 people sign up with my invitation code and I only have gotten credited for 9 of them. Also when I check my watching log it has PAID on some movies and I don't see why because they were in the Free Movies section when I was watching them. Can someone please help out.

trulee
03-13-2009, 11:56 AM
I had 46 people sign up with my invitation code and I only have gotten credited for 9 of them. Also when I check my watching log it has PAID on some movies and I don't see why because they were in the Free Movies section when I was watching them. Can someone please help out.

It depends when the people you have recommended sign up in the site. You are only able to get 10 MG's per day awarded for recomendations.

The free movies will show paid I believe to distinguish from when you actually spend MG to view a movie.

ebza09
03-14-2009, 06:48 AM
It depends when the people you have recommended sign up in the site. You are only able to get 10 MG's per day awarded for recomendations.

The free movies will show paid I believe to distinguish from when you actually spend MG to view a movie.

Most of them signed up on the same day so that 10 MG per day rule is stupid and where on the site does it say that because I haven't came across it till now. So if I don't get credited for my efforts I think that is unfair and a complete waste of my time.

The second thing you said is not true because the ones I haven't paid for show 0MG.

shinny
03-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Most of them signed up on the same day so that 10 MG per day rule is stupid and where on the site does it say that because I haven't came across it till now. So if I don't get credited for my efforts I think that is unfair and a complete waste of my time.

The second thing you said is not true because the ones I haven't paid for show 0MG.

It clearly states it in the FAQ section here => Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=73) It's the third Q&A.

If you watch the same Free movie more than once, the first time it lists it as 0MG and the next time(s) it will say Paid. You will not be charged either time. I believe it is related to the click rule. It's so you won't be charged for watching it more than once, while it's free.

Lastly, can I ask you to drop the attitude? Trulee was trying to help you. It's worth remembering that all of the moderators, on this site, are volunteers.

ebza09
03-14-2009, 09:47 AM
All I'm sayin is that I spent forever sendin out the code and gettin people to sign up. I admit I did get a little defensive when I found out about the rule so I'm sorry If i offended anyone. But, granted I could of said it in a more constructive way, I stand by what I meant that rule is pretty strict is there a reason why there is a limit?

sogo2
03-14-2009, 10:46 AM
movie is goods

trulee
03-14-2009, 11:17 AM

I am sorry you feel your efforts in making recommendations have been wasted.

If you read the link shown here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=73), you will see where it it says about a maximum of 10 MG's per day regarding recommendations. You may think the rule is stupid but it in force and applied. If you wish to contest this further, I suggest you send a PM to etworm the sites administrator regarding this.

Regarding what I said about the free movies watched saying paid to distinguish from when MG has been spent to watch a movie and the fact that you have had 0MG against free movies you have watched doesnt make what I said not true. Both statements fulfill the same function. I did say I believed that to be the case, not that it was a fact.

shinny
03-14-2009, 12:45 PM
All I'm sayin is that I spent forever sendin out the code and gettin people to sign up. I admit I did get a little defensive when I found out about the rule so I'm sorry If i offended anyone. But, granted I could of said it in a more constructive way, I stand by what I meant that rule is pretty strict is there a reason why there is a limit?

No problem, I know it's easy to get a bit defensive when something has annoyed you.

Best thing to do is as Trulee said and PM etworm. He may do something as a concession. It's important to read the FAQ's to ensure things like this are understood. You could have spaced out the invites if you'd read that in advance.

ebza09
03-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks trulee and shinny for all your help and once again sorry for actin like an a**.

trulee
03-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks trulee and shinny for all your help and once again sorry for actin like an a**.

No problem, its what we are here for to clear up misunderstandings. :o

piticanella
03-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I do not want to make spam to my list to obtain free MG
there is another way?

thebest2k8
03-15-2009, 08:36 PM
I do not want to make spam to my list to obtain free MG
there is another way?

what do you mean??

kahmeleone
04-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Spam is unsolicited email; no one here suggested you do that in any way. We allllll hate spam. And lots of sites of all different kinds give points/credits and even money for referrals. We're doing pretty darned fabulous on just word of mouth; the site doesn't spam people or endorse spamming and we hope you don't spam our link at all as it would just not look good for the site.
With that said, even I have know and meet people who could use this site, and I've told many people about it, and I didn't do it for the points. I do it because it's useful information and it excites me to have a resource such as this to share with other people.

As far as other methods of getting mg's, I've not heard anything yet; that's up to the admins. I can't say that I don't really see anything unfair about the way things are at the moment though , espically as there are 100 free movies a day as it stands, with new free movies added everyday as the oldest ones added drop off.

We promise though to let everyone know if a new way of earning mgs gets posted.

Happy Viewing!!:cool:

Vinman
05-10-2009, 12:52 AM
hey i have like som 15 invitations pending ... and i'm sure i haven't crossed the 10 MG's a day thing .... can you pls tell wats happening ... I have invited nearly 30 ppl here ... all are my frnds ... but when i ask them to check thier email to see if they have to confirm it ... the only answer i get is .. they got some mail thanking to be registered in the forum ... pls tell me wat can be done

goaliesbear
05-11-2009, 01:18 PM
I've had 4 people sign up and it says they're "pending", and I haven't received my MG's because of that...and idea what it means and what I can do to get my MG's?

trulee
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
I've had 4 people sign up and it says they're "pending", and I haven't received my MG's because of that...and idea what it means and what I can do to get my MG's?

Your friends have to register for the MG's to be awarded and the site only awards a maximum of 10 MG's per recommendation per day. It could be that they are experiencing a high volume - be assured any due MG's will be awarded.

goaliesbear
05-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Your friends have to register for the MG's to be awarded and the site only awards a maximum of 10 MG's per recommendation per day. It could be that they are experiencing a high volume - be assured any due MG's will be awarded.

Yep Trulee, I read that part about the 10 MG's a day...I've only received 4 since they registered the other day...the rest are pending...see? They've all registered, but I haven't received my MG's :)

someonehere 2 MG Pending 05-11-2009, 1:14 PM
littlebear 2 MG Pending 05-11-2009, 12:58 PM
shinysam 2 MG Completed 05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
naturenook 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009, 10:22 PM
spruceweb 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
littlesam 2 MG Completed 05-08-2009, 10:08 PM

thebest2k8
05-11-2009, 09:07 PM
^^ they are pending until that person registers

shinny
05-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Yep Trulee, I read that part about the 10 MG's a day...I've only received 4 since they registered the other day...the rest are pending...see? They've all registered, but I haven't received my MG's :)

someonehere 2 MG Pending 05-11-2009, 1:14 PM
littlebear 2 MG Pending 05-11-2009, 12:58 PM
shinysam 2 MG Completed 05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
naturenook 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009, 10:22 PM
spruceweb 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
littlesam 2 MG Completed 05-08-2009, 10:08 PM

According to your list two of them have been completed, so did you get any MG for those? I'd say the Pending ones are waiting on verification and as such, nothing will happen until they are completed.

Let us know about the completed ones though because you should have received MG's for those !!

goaliesbear
05-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi Shinny! Long time, no see! Yes, I did get my MG's for those 2 that are completed. And they have all registered, but still nothing on my end :) They've registered and logged into their accounts and everything, but still no MG's for little moi! lol

goaliesbear
05-12-2009, 11:57 AM
The following people have all registered, on the 8th, 11th and 12th of May and I've only received the 3 that are completed. So it's not that we've gone over the 10MG per day limit or anything...they're just all pending and there's been nothing since. They also have all received an email thanking them for registering etc...but nothing on my end for MG's other than the 3 completed. Just wondering why it takes so long for some, and others are immediate? Seems like the first one registered on each day has been completed, yet the rest are pending...still, even since the 8th...it's been 5 days...

joshel - 2 MG Pending 05-12-2009
goalie - 2 MG Pending 05-12-2009
craftycanadian - 2 MG Pending 05-12-2009
texascandlegal - 2 MG Completed 05-12-2009
littlebear - 2 MG Pending 05-11-2009
shinysam - 2 MG Completed 05-11-2009
naturenook - 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009
spruceweb - 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009
littlesam - 2 MG Completed 05-08-2009

111chid111
05-12-2009, 01:22 PM
:cool::eek::p;):(:DCan you let know when free period will be over :)

This site is great but not enough time to watch many movies :(

wow oh ar shiny

concepcionrodri
05-12-2009, 07:42 PM
:o i love it like it and my kids too.. all people got time ..we got time for more thinks that we don't need too do spend time at home and wash a movie you would love it

bigguy111111
05-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Its ok, only one watch, Wish they made better movies

ehisbobby
05-14-2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.movieforum.cc/register.php?referrer=ehisbobby

trulee
05-14-2009, 12:10 PM
http://www.movieforum.cc/register.php?referrer=ehisbobby

Can you please explain the reason for your post. We cant attend to your query otherwise.

revronsoffice
05-19-2009, 11:36 AM
I purchased 449MG,and tried three times to watch three different movies to no avail. all I got were blank screens. Iam now down to 434MG and no movies.
I need someone to tell me what I need to do to correct my problem, OR I WANT A REFUND-ASAP!!!:confused::confused:

revronsoffice
05-19-2009, 11:50 AM
I purchased 449MG,and tried three times to watch three different movies to no avail. all I got were blank screens. Iam now down to 434MG and no movies.
I need someone to tell me what I need to do to correct my problem, OR I WANT A REFUND-ASAP!!!:confused::confused:

Please help!

trulee
05-19-2009, 02:30 PM

Can you advise which movies you were trying to watch so they can be checked. It will enable us to discover if it is a problem with the site or maybe your computer/player settings. Thank you.

goaliesbear
05-25-2009, 04:57 PM
The following people have all registered, on the 8th, 11th and 12th of May and I've only received the 3 that are completed. So it's not that we've gone over the 10MG per day limit or anything...they're just all pending and there's been nothing since. They also have all received an email thanking them for registering etc...but nothing on my end for MG's other than the 3 completed. Just wondering why it takes so long for some, and others are immediate? Seems like the first one registered on each day has been completed, yet the rest are pending...still, even since the 8th...it's been 5 days...

joshel - 2 MG Pending 05-12-2009
goalie - 2 MG Pending 05-12-2009
craftycanadian - 2 MG Pending 05-12-2009
texascandlegal - 2 MG Completed 05-12-2009
littlebear - 2 MG Pending 05-11-2009
shinysam - 2 MG Completed 05-11-2009
naturenook - 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009
spruceweb - 2 MG Pending 05-08-2009
littlesam - 2 MG Completed 05-08-2009

I still haven't received any help or info about this. It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting for an answer...thanks

waterlilybarb
05-25-2009, 07:11 PM
I still haven't received any help or info about this. It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting for an answer...thanks

Sorry for the delay in response to query. I don't know why your MG from the invitations are still pending. Please send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) about the situation - even if you already did when you 1st reported the issue. It's possible your PM was lost in transit.

goaliesbear
05-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Sorry for the delay in response to query. I don't know why your MG from the invitations are still pending. Please send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) about the situation - even if you already did when you 1st reported the issue. It's possible your PM was lost in transit.

Hi Barb!
Yep, I've sent him 2 PM's...haven't heard a thing. I don't want to be a pest. :D

waterlilybarb
05-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Hmm, I don't know what to tell you. Have you checked your tracking to see if they've been read yet? If not, or if you can't tell, the next time you send a message tick the box that says to "Request a read receipt for this message" below the message box so you'll know when your message has been opened.

I'll also make a post in site management directing him to your posts.

oniman
05-26-2009, 01:11 AM
how does this work exactly?

waterlilybarb
05-26-2009, 01:28 PM
See post #1 of this thread.

poundpuppy
05-26-2009, 03:02 PM
hey hows things going

poundpuppy
05-26-2009, 03:04 PM
not sure when free period will be over but we will let u know ok

waterlilybarb
05-26-2009, 09:45 PM
The totally free period was only for the month of January. We still have a free section for movies, which changes as new films are added.

To introduce yourself and let others know what types of movies you enjoy, please see our Welcome & Introduction Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=4). Thank you.

kadud
07-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Is this still valid? As the last post was 2009.
Thanks

waterlilybarb
07-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Yes it is still valid. If you just check the homepage of movieonline.cc, you will see the same offer there.

kadud
07-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Yes it is still valid. If you just check the homepage of movieonline.cc, you will see the same offer there.

Nice...thank for respond