PDA

View Full Version : Baby on Board

bala
05-30-2009, 02:47 AM
Ok before anyone think i'm crazy to watch this movie let me just explain i was bored and i don't find Heather Graham an annoying actress unlike the majority of people who seem hate her for some reason she just doing her job as an actress enough about that and let's get back to the film.

Well this might not typical guy's film since it's aimed at females but i have say i liked this movie epically out-takes at end of credits there are more funnier than the movie itself . this isn't very funny film in fact there are only 3-4 Funny moments in the film and it come very slowly :(but you appreciate it more when it comes .:)

i really won't ruin all funny moments but let just say Heather Graham really has some talent for humour when she tries.:eek:

3 out 5 rating for me this was a very average film and there good chance you are either going like this movie or you won't it's that simple but i notice you will enjoy the movie more if have a very low expectation because it's not as bad as you might think.

zamzamzamalek
12-14-2009, 02:17 AM
thank you
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttthanx

pumuckl
01-03-2010, 07:04 AM
thank you very much

mekaty
01-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Go only if you are a fan of Heather Graham....rest i can't say