PDA

View Full Version : Paul Blart: Mall Cop

bala
05-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Wow this was a very funny film i really enjoyed this film because Kevin James is a funny guy and i really enjoy the slap-stick style of acting but many actor can't pull off but Kevin James can. i love how he was out match physical with the bad guys but still managed to be the hero that what made this film enjoyable in my opinion. :)

4 out 5 Rating :D

markooom
06-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Wow this was a very funny film i really enjoyed this film because Kevin James is a funny guy and i really enjoy the slap-stick style of acting but many actor can't pull off but Kevin James can. i love how he was out match physical with the bad guys but still managed to be the hero that what made this film enjoyable in my opinion. :)

ex
extra vrh movie

markooom
06-21-2009, 05:47 PM

kevin james the king

ADKforReal
07-22-2009, 10:14 PM
i agree. this movie was great.

Alombrtor
08-18-2009, 08:39 AM
this movie was great.

shtokyo
10-05-2009, 04:51 PM
kevin james the king

the king of queens lol

thebest2k8
10-05-2009, 09:00 PM
it was very funny and a hundread time better than to observe and report

thomasmarteen
07-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Wow this was a very funny film i really enjoyed this film because Kevin James is a funny guy and i really enjoy the slap-stick style of acting but many actor can't pull off but Kevin James can.