PDA

View Full Version : Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

bala
05-25-2009, 11:47 AM
I really enjoyed this movie and what was so great about this film was that even if you didn't watch the previous 2 you can still follow it, in it's honest truth this is a prequel of underworld film as how the situation became the way it is in the last 2 films.

it was very enjoyable to watch there were some sad bits but i really enjoy the story-line even thought it didn't have the main character in , as fans of other 2 films this wasn't as good action wise but in story-line it was better so if you watch for it for the action or fight scenes i might as warn you that you end up very disappointed since the film focus how the war began between these two people.

i admit i was disappointed there wasn't many fight scenes but there few that were visually fantastic to watch but not enough satisfy your action thrust you got in the last 2 films. :(

steph290504
06-16-2009, 03:05 AM
I watched this last week and loved it. I have all the underworld films and this was just as good. The effects were brilliant and it rounded the story off nicely. Thumbs up for this one

wolflou556
06-16-2009, 09:42 PM
This movie is one in a million. The dialogue was not boring....th effects were great....the fight scenes could have been a little more in-depth, but all in all it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!