PDA

View Full Version : Theatre mode, RP no work????

rossverity
05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Finally got RealPlayer to work, but cant play in theatre mode, screen freezes up,
anyone know how to watch full screen on normal RP, without all the tool bars and other junk....

Any advise would be great

cheers
:D

shinny
05-07-2009, 03:24 PM
When you right click on the R at the bottom right of the original box do you select theatre mode then or just play in realplayer?

Try just selecting play in realplayer, then when it's open you can go to
View => Theatre Mode.

Let me know if that works.

rossverity
05-09-2009, 12:17 PM
thanx for reply

When I R Click bottom right.. whether I select play in real player or theatre mode it opens up media player classic screen with 321 on it....says opening at bottom... but just freezes up like this..??

any idea's...

Ps running on vista... if this makes any difference..

Celticmaidn
05-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Try doing a clean uninstall and google realplayer 10 and see if you can download that version. it could also be your firewall.

shinny
05-09-2009, 04:28 PM
thanx for reply

When I R Click bottom right.. whether I select play in real player or theatre mode it opens up media player classic screen with 321 on it....says opening at bottom... but just freezes up like this..??

any idea's...

Ps running on vista... if this makes any difference..

Just to clarify. Does it try to open Realplayer or Media Player (Windows)?

rossverity
05-10-2009, 03:12 AM
realplayer,,, i think,,, it says classic media player at top, with 321 on the screen..

asaasa
05-10-2009, 08:40 AM
:mad: can somebody(administrators) fix the movie "Tears of the Sun" it stops at 1:38:00 mins..a lot of us here are dismayed, disappointed, and not happy with this kind of streaming...quality service..

redsoxpatriot30
05-10-2009, 08:51 AM
:mad: can somebody(administrators) fix the movie "Tears of the Sun" it stops at 1:38:00 mins..a lot of us here are dismayed, disappointed, and not happy with this kind of streaming...quality service..
Would you please post this in the Error Reporting Thread? Here's the link: http://movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=24

Thank you!

rossverity
05-12-2009, 05:25 AM
:) Realplayer working fine now,,, anyone experiencing problems make sure you do a proper uninstall before downloading different versions of RP.

Im using RP v11.0 gold

If you dont do a clean uninstall, and if any components of previous versions remain on computer, Realplayer freezes and wont work properly.

Thanx to all who posted advise

Im off to finally watch a movie.

trulee
05-12-2009, 07:48 AM
:) Realplayer working fine now,,, anyone experiencing problems make sure you do a proper uninstall before downloading different versions of RP.

Im using RP v11.0 gold

If you dont do a clean uninstall, and if any components of previous versions remain on computer, Realplayer freezes and wont work properly.

Thanx to all who posted advise

Im off to finally watch a movie.

So glad your problems have been resolved. You can now experience watching the movies in all their glory now. :)