PDA

View Full Version : No visual

Pippin0490
01-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi, when wathing a movie in real player i get audio but no video even though the player has loaded properly, this occurs in seemingly every video, such as twister, futurama: Bender's big score, Cast away and 2001: a soace oddesey. This has not always been an issue as i succesfully watched Seven pounds and Thw Wrestler on here not a week ago.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Pippin (newbie:D)

shinny
01-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi, when wathing a movie in real player i get audio but no video even though the player has loaded properly, this occurs in seemingly every video, such as twister, futurama: Bender's big score, Cast away and 2001: a soace oddesey. This has not always been an issue as i succesfully watched Seven pounds and Thw Wrestler on here not a week ago.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Pippin (newbie:D)

Hi there, it sounds like you might have a session of realplayer hanging in the background. Do ctrl+alt+delete and go to task manager. You will find a program called realplay.exe. End this session. Also close firefox the same way. The program should be called firefox.exe.

Also, make sure your connection speed is set correcting. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In RealPlayer, click the Tools menu & select Preferences.
2. On the left hand side, click on connection
3. Click the "Test Connection" button
4. This will determine your connection speed. Click the update button.
5. Finally click on ok and replay the clip.

If all else fails, restart your computer. Make sure to regularly reboot you computer anyway as this clears off any bad links running in the background.

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 05:27 PM
yea i agree with shinny and if that doesn't work reinstall real player

iv heard that do wonders for people on this site