PDA

View Full Version : Tere'e Something About Mary 1998)

orsonwells
01-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Started the film, and at 46 min. and 16 seconds, it stopped to download more of the film. It has now been over an hour and I am still waiting. This has happened with three other films over the last week. I have version 12,0,0,4 of Flash Player. I have lots of memory available, 430 gigs. What else could be wrong?

This has also happened with Independence Day, Raising Arizona, and Star Wars, Episode 1. Each time, I get just under an hour into the film, and it freezes to download more information. I do NOT remember the old system being this bad. Perhaps, time makes the heart grow fonder. I would liked to have viewed, at lease one of these films, in its entirety. Now, I am just frustrated.

:mad:

waterlilybarb
01-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Started the film, and at 46 min. and 16 seconds, it stopped to download more of the film. It has now been over an hour and I am still waiting. This has happened with three other films over the last week. I have version 12,0,0,4 of Flash Player. I have lots of memory available, 430 gigs. What else could be wrong?

This has also happened with Independence Day, Raising Arizona, and Star Wars, Episode 1. Each time, I get just under an hour into the film, and it freezes to download more information. I do NOT remember the old system being this bad. Perhaps, time makes the heart grow fonder. I would liked to have viewed, at lease one of these films, in its entirety. Now, I am just frustrated.

:mad:
I'm sorry you experienced this issue, but it is not a problem with the uploads. Please read the information in post #1 here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949), particularly the information in black about what to do when a movie stalls (which is what is happening to you).