PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions.. :)

d2debs
06-15-2013, 02:59 AM
1. Where did Wreck it Ralph go.. we watched it last night .. LOVED it.. came to put in on again today and it's not showing up !?? Any ideas !???

2. Lion King 2.. only seems to be working to about a 3rd of the way thru.. any ideas .. or can this be checked out and rectified please !??

Thanx .. Been a member here for about 3 yrs.. love the site, well worth the money and great for the kids .. We have movie night most friday nights ! :)
I recommend it to everyone ! :)

Debs
~X~

waterlilybarb
06-15-2013, 08:59 AM
1. Where did Wreck it Ralph go.. we watched it last night .. LOVED it.. came to put in on again today and it's not showing up !?? Any ideas !???

2. Lion King 2.. only seems to be working to about a 3rd of the way thru.. any ideas .. or can this be checked out and rectified please !??

Thanx .. Been a member here for about 3 yrs.. love the site, well worth the money and great for the kids .. We have movie night most friday nights ! :)
I recommend it to everyone ! :)

Debs
~X~
Weird, when I searched Wreck it Ralph, nothing came up, but when I searched Animation, it showed up on the list. Here's (http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20130205/104404/) the link to it.

As for Lion King 2 - I'm assuming you mean The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. I just tested it, and it's working fine. If you meant one of the other movies, could you please post the title as it appears on the site, and give me a little more detail as to what issues your experiencing.

Hope that helps a little. Glad you are getting good use from the site. It's nice that you can enjoy family movie nights without it having to cost the moon. :)

shinny
06-15-2013, 11:22 PM
For Wreck-It Ralph because it's hyphenated (-) if you put in Wreck It Ralph or Wreck It, it won't find it. But, if you put in Wreck or Wreck-It, it will.

waterlilybarb
06-16-2013, 11:49 AM
For Wreck-It Ralph because it's hyphenated (-) if you put in Wreck It Ralph or Wreck It, it won't find it. But, if you put in Wreck or Wreck-It, it will.
Ah, yes. I forgot to mention the hyphen. I did notice it when I finally found the movie. I didn't even think to just try one of the words - not surprising, I often forget that option, but good tips.