PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Clicks/ Viewing window

plucas2
04-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Would it be possible to have a feature set up where you could watch a movie a few times in case of a viewing area like VIP-TV has?

Sometimes while I am watching a movie an Unknown error message pops up. While not a huge problem as I can simply move it out of view it is a bit annoying.

Perhaps if we could re-click or re-watch a movie a few times in a 24 hour period this wouldn't be an issue.

I am aware that if I were to PM etworm he would make it right, but it really isnt a huge issue just more of a suggestion really.

Sorry if this post isn't clear, I am sure Bala could explain it better as he is pretty involved over at VIP-TV.

waterlilybarb
04-21-2009, 07:10 PM
You are allowed 10 clicks in 24 hours per movie. Also, you will find that if you right click on the pop-up RP and play in your own Real Player, the "Unknown error" message shouldn't affect your viewing. I get this message all the time, but if I'm playing in Real Player theater mode I generally don't notice until I'm done the film.

Here is the info from our FAQs (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=73):
Q) How long have I got to watch a movie for after paying MG?
A) You can watch the same movie 10 times in a 24 hour period. After this, you will have to pay the required MG again.

p.s. Bala is a he. :)

plucas2
04-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks Waterlily, I tried to use the search function but i was unsucessful. Thanks for the clarification.

waterlilybarb
04-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Glad to help. :) It took me a few minutes to find it too. lol