PDA

View Full Version : no new movies

qisq62
03-17-2013, 12:32 AM
I just purchased a boatload of mgs and there isn't a video wort wasting my mgs on you have better free movies than pay for movies ,,,, what a shame:mad:

waterlilybarb
03-17-2013, 02:21 PM
I just purchased a boatload of mgs and there isn't a video wort wasting my mgs on you have better free movies than pay for movies ,,,, what a shame:mad:
You were able to see the entire list of movies the site has prior to purchasing MG, so I am puzzled you are surprised you don't like any of the movies that cost MG to view. If you didn't see any you liked, why did you bother to purchase MG?

gregorydgi
03-31-2013, 01:06 AM
He has a point this web site had all the top movies now it has not?:(

waterlilybarb
03-31-2013, 02:08 PM
He has a point this web site had all the top movies now it has not?:(
Again, I find a post puzzling. We have many current popular movies. Movies are added regularly. Because our RealPlayer was recently closed, the tech team has been working on getting the movies we had on that site added to the Flash site, since quite a few members requested that.

nikiqbal13
04-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Again, I find a post puzzling. We have many current popular movies. Movies are added regularly. Because our RealPlayer was recently closed, the tech team has been working on getting the movies we had on that site added to the Flash site, since quite a few members requested that.

:D tq teach me to see more movie in this page ...ilucky can see movie..:o

BrittoLoyd
05-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Taken is great movie which is action and thrill and it shows the love between a father and a daughter.