PDA

View Full Version : Can ALL members do me a favour?

bala
01-21-2009, 03:28 AM
hi guys & gals

it's really simple but let me explain there are a lot movies on here and it sometimes difficult to decide which ones to watch. The favour is simple after every movie you watch can you post comment below leting member know whether flim is good or bad. the comment doesn't have to long but need to be concise

Example (i done on most movies i watch on here)
http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20081214/534/
http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20081214/538/

As you can see those comment were quite short

Celticmaidn
01-21-2009, 04:11 AM
We just watched under dog and it was really nice and entertaining.
I do not recommend Towelhead unless your a woman who had issues with puberty.

bala
01-21-2009, 04:37 AM
on the site not on the fourm- post a small comment whether it worth watching so many movies i havn't heard of like live ?

imarielle
01-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Nice suggestion Bala. I think its a great idea. That way you can get an idea which movies are for you (especially ones you've never heard of before) before watching them without having to look them up on imdb or something. Could save you from wasting 90-120 minutes on a bad movie lol

thebest2k8
01-21-2009, 09:49 PM
agreed very good idea and time saving

Hypechic
01-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Guys and Gals, there might be a bit of a problem with that. Considering the fact that everyone's taste in movies is different. How's about I recommend a movie that I found very interesting and then you watch and find out that it's terrible per your movie tastes and vice versa?

bala
01-21-2009, 11:36 PM
That why you explain why you like it -eg i love this flim because it's the best action flim-that tell people who don't like action not to watch it. :)

Hypechic
01-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Alright, that might help.:D

bala
01-21-2009, 11:42 PM
what i don't want people that post this is a good flim and don't state why:mad:

Hypechic
01-21-2009, 11:51 PM
LOL, I feel you. It'll help if people say exactly why they loved the movie.

For someone like me who has favorite actors/actresses, I can actually watch their movies even when the movies turn out to be crap.:D

bala
01-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Well i'm same i can watch certain actors/actress to name a few
Kirsten dunst
Eddie murphy
will smith (who could forget HITCH~)
Samuel L jackson

bool
01-22-2009, 04:11 AM
i don't rely on someone else comment to determine how good or bad the movie is... the appeal of a movie to its viewer really depends on his or her tastes and preferences. a viewer who loves action or thriller may judge drama movies bad and boring but it maybe appealing to those who love drama...

bala
01-22-2009, 04:17 AM
There are too many movies on this site and for time being it's free but soon it's going to change charge 2MG per flim you have to picky in my opinion. would want waste 2MG watching a flim you didn't like rather read the person comment and decide make an informed decision.:)

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 11:51 AM
agree 100% this will be very important once they start charging because it won't be like i dont like this so ill pick some thing else espeacilly if they start charging

Birdhm
01-22-2009, 02:50 PM
I always leave a reply on what I thought of a movie, but my opinion only counts if the people who watch it next have the same taste. I have seen many movies in which others have found them to be Horrible. Otherwise I'll keep add my opinion about the movies and hope they are helpful to others. :)

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 04:57 PM
yeah i think more so it adds a little more than a background just to see different peoples opinions

lexi10
01-22-2009, 11:32 PM
ok... nice suggestion.... ill try..

crappolla
01-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Ive already posted comments on a few movies, usually stating whether I liked it or not, why I liked it/or not. Also I give it a 0-10/10 rating. I am however guilty of not posting about movies that I couldn't finish or hated. I figure if I posted that the movie sucks someone is bound to disagree and they would post replying to my comment and not the movie. Ill continue to post only on movies that I liked and feel like posting a constructive comment. I encourage others to do so aswell :D

bala
01-23-2009, 01:19 AM
That's ok mate :)

any help will be appeciated :)

jonjontex
01-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Guys and Gals, there might be a bit of a problem with that. Considering the fact that everyone's taste in movies is different. How's about I recommend a movie that I found very interesting and then you watch and find out that it's terrible per your movie tastes and vice versa?
yes i agree your right , most people have differnt taste in movies , some people might not like the movie and they recommend that its not worth watching ,but thats their opion , and the movie might be great to someone else and they miss out because some one said its was bad dont watch it ,, so i suggest just watch whatever you want , you all have your own mind ,,,

fifteenmel
01-24-2009, 10:07 AM
i agree jonjontex but if i watch a film and i hate it i am going to say so and give it a low mark but if i like it it gets a high mark and if everyone does this then say 20 people say its bad and only 1 say it good then it probs bad so still rate it if you like it or not cheers then we know roughly what it like :D

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 11:47 PM
i think the only way really to find out is watch the movie yourself, ive watched a couple of movies with good comments , but i personally didn't enjoy it, but i still think its a good idea

bala
02-03-2009, 03:42 AM
yes unfounatly everyone have diffrent taste but as long comment are constructive than you make informed decision

thebest2k8
02-03-2009, 12:17 PM
yyes very true

stardaz
02-06-2009, 02:03 PM
I think you should also give a comment on the movie, I know with me I read the comments and see if it is worth waching, I know every one has a diffrent opion on what they like but I like to hear what others think about it, and it really does not take that much more time to post a comment.

Maks
02-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Well i think this whole idea is O.K but i do think that if we can put emphasis on the description of the film then it will also help. I don't see this suggestion as compulsory because if we look at description then it might help also.:)

thebest2k8
02-06-2009, 10:35 PM
yeah i think it will help, if you put a brief comment, on the movie and what you thought of it

bala
02-07-2009, 04:55 AM
CAN I ASK ANOTHER FAVOUR

If you come across a film that doesn't work please post a comment on film below so that admin can see which flim need fixed. :)

THANK YOU

it's time we all help this site to become better, enough about complaining we need work as a team just because we are not moderator doesn't mean we have no responsibility.if we want this place successful we need help them otherwise this site is going fail.:)

bool
02-07-2009, 08:11 AM
CAN I ASK ANOTHER FAVOUR

If you come across a film that doesn't work please post a comment on film below so that admin can see which flim need fixed. :)

THANK YOU

it's time we all help this site to become better, enough about complaining we need work as a team just because we are not moderator doesn't mean we have no responsibility.if we want this place successful we need help them otherwise this site is going fail.:)

agree with you.... but what do we get in return? 1MG..? 1 free movie to watch?... just kidding :D

yeah you are right... this site will not succeed unless we all members give our support to them..... stop complaining and start thinking of things or ways that will help improve this site....

trulee
02-07-2009, 08:28 AM
CAN I ASK ANOTHER FAVOUR

THANK YOU

There is already a thread to report errors Bala so it doesnt need to be duplicated here. I wholeheartedly agree that complaining at this juncture is a completely negative action. By all means report errors, ask questions but dont complain just for the sake of it. Besides its not possible to prevent every eventuality but with the assistance of our members, we can iron out the bugs as we are made aware of them.

bala
02-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Yeah but i'm talking on actual movie page so other member know flim is not working- not everyone visit the fourm :)

Example
http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20090205/1368/

trulee
02-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I dont think that putting that a movie isnt working on the actual movie page is practical. A movie may not play for a member for a variety of reasons like their own computer settings but play perfectly well for someone else. I think the Error Reporting thread is still the best place to log such an event. I'm sure the site has provisions in place to refund any MG lost by this.

thebest2k8
02-07-2009, 01:16 PM
I dont think that putting that a movie isnt working on the actual movie page is practical. A movie may not play for a member for a variety of reasons like their own computer settings but play perfectly well for someone else. I think the Error Reporting thread is still the best place to log such an event. I'm sure the site has provisions in place to refund any MG lost by this.

yeah thats very true a lot of people have problems the first time trying to play a movie, because of computer settings, or what not,

stardaz
02-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Not a problem I will post a short message about any movie I watch, good or bad:D

thebest2k8
02-12-2009, 04:30 PM
yeah except that what you might think is good, some will think its bad, and wut some consider you good you'll consider bad, i still think though its a good idea to comment, because it helps some what in choosing wut film to watch

redsoxpatriot30
02-19-2009, 06:34 PM
http://movieonline.cc/movies/20090106/1001/
http://movieonline.cc/movies/20081231/928/

Both are thrillers/horror movies that aren't R-rated but some of you may have seen one and despised it.