PDA

View Full Version : ripped off

nathan_venables
04-18-2009, 09:15 AM
i feel out done buy this sight as i cant watch any movie on this sight after purchasing 10 dollars worth of mg's and seems that i dont have an mme plug in installed. what is this plug in thing?

menace59
04-18-2009, 09:33 AM
what a con dont pay any money for this it is not free movies they should be done under the TRADE DESCRIPTIONS ACT:confused::confused:

waterlilybarb
04-18-2009, 10:54 AM
There are always at least 30 FREE movies available to watch on the site. They change monthly,and members are welcome to suggest which films they would like free here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1035).

Reply to nathan venables

Please make sure to check our Real Player Troubleshooting - UPDATED w/ MAC (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=233) thread along with the Suggestions that may help your viewing experience (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=3). If you still have problems, please let us know so we can assist you in fixing them and you can get back to enjoying a good viewing experience. Also, use the FREE movies to check if you have your problem sorted. That way no MG are lost.

Information that is helpful is what system you are running on (Mac or PC), as well as if you have XP or Vista, since there are things that work better for the different sytems. As I said, check out the threads I suggested, and if you still have problems let us know. The mods are only volunteers, but we would like to help you get the most out of the site.

Barb :)

MagicOPromotion
05-23-2009, 07:54 AM
If your happy with him you have not been ripped off. But yeah thats steep LOL

MagicOPromotion
05-24-2009, 08:08 AM
i payed 25DR whatever to change the color of my name and it ripped me off.
i demand i refund : D im not really that mad

trulee
05-24-2009, 12:16 PM
i payed 25DR whatever to change the color of my name and it ripped me off.
i demand i refund : D im not really that mad

Your post doesnt make any sense - please be clearer or not post at all, making spurious demands is not in the least funny or helpful.

thebest2k8
05-26-2009, 09:20 PM
i feel out done buy this sight as i cant watch any movie on this sight after purchasing 10 dollars worth of mg's and seems that i dont have an mme plug in installed. what is this plug in thing?

have you tried opening it in real player

NikkiPlane
01-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi there,

I have been a member of this AMAZING site for over a year and have to say that they provide a fantastic service :p If you are a new member, do read the introduction to new members where you will learn everything you need to know to watch movies on this site. The free movies are mostly fantastic and I have watched many movies without any problems whatsoever. But this is the internet guys, and occasionally problems may occur if loads of people are using the site at the same time - or even if your own server is very busy. If this happens, all you have to do is contact etworm and explain your issue POLITELY and your problem will be addressed. The moderators are all volunteers and therefore do not get paid for moderating this site. If you wish you can watch many movies without ever having to pay a penny - I say that this is a fantastic service and not one to turn your nose up at ;). There is no need for venom or nastiness as everyone that moderates the site are always HAPPY to help if a problem arises. I feel also that posting messages such as these serve no purpose. I could also point out that the moderators could easily remove these negative messages but give everyone the opportunity to air their views, negative or positive. There is the odd glitch when a movie may stall but what do you expect when getting to watch wonderful movies for free :confused:

I want to say thank you to all the moderators for providing a wonderful site. I am a newly disabled person who has to spend many hours flat on my back in bed and if it wasn't for this site I believe I would be bored stupid! I had checked out many other movie sites before finding this one and happily recommend it to my friends as a really great site with MASSIVE movie choices, free or not. So THANK YOU guys - for a wonderful job that is very well done and you must have the patience of saints to put up with some of the posts I have seen in here!

Keep up the good work and know that I for one, thoroughly thank you for it ;)

And BOO to Nathan for being such a negative git. If you don't like it go somewhere else to watch your movies and pay a fortune for them if you wish :p

Micky1920
02-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Love making complaints and having a moan.
This site does exactly what it says on the tin.
Works a treat, has not given me my daily feed of things to moan about.

Will have to find something else to complain about.

Seriously, whoever designed this....

Good man (or woman) well done.

:)

trulee
02-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Hi there,

I have been a member of this AMAZING site for over a year and have to say that they provide a fantastic service :p If you are a new member, do read the introduction to new members where you will learn everything you need to know to watch movies on this site. The free movies are mostly fantastic and I have watched many movies without any problems whatsoever. But this is the internet guys, and occasionally problems may occur if loads of people are using the site at the same time - or even if your own server is very busy. If this happens, all you have to do is contact etworm and explain your issue POLITELY and your problem will be addressed. The moderators are all volunteers and therefore do not get paid for moderating this site. If you wish you can watch many movies without ever having to pay a penny - I say that this is a fantastic service and not one to turn your nose up at ;). There is no need for venom or nastiness as everyone that moderates the site are always HAPPY to help if a problem arises. I feel also that posting messages such as these serve no purpose. I could also point out that the moderators could easily remove these negative messages but give everyone the opportunity to air their views, negative or positive. There is the odd glitch when a movie may stall but what do you expect when getting to watch wonderful movies for free :confused:

I want to say thank you to all the moderators for providing a wonderful site. I am a newly disabled person who has to spend many hours flat on my back in bed and if it wasn't for this site I believe I would be bored stupid! I had checked out many other movie sites before finding this one and happily recommend it to my friends as a really great site with MASSIVE movie choices, free or not. So THANK YOU guys - for a wonderful job that is very well done and you must have the patience of saints to put up with some of the posts I have seen in here!

Keep up the good work and know that I for one, thoroughly thank you for it ;)

And BOO to Nathan for being such a negative git. If you don't like it go somewhere else to watch your movies and pay a fortune for them if you wish :p

On behalf of the moderators here, I'd like to say thank you Nikki for your words of support. As you say we welcome feedback good and bad as it helps us to make the site what it is for you our members.