PDA

View Full Version : Refund?

alexchan338
04-18-2009, 01:36 AM
I used 5mg to buy Sidney White, but it didnt play...saying there is a realplayer problem... Refund?

gypsiegirl66
04-18-2009, 02:54 AM
I used 5mg to buy Sidney White, but it didnt play...saying there is a realplayer problem... Refund?
Hi there, I'm sorry you seem, to be having difficulty watching our movies. Most Real Player issues, have solutions. Now, I'm not sure what kind of "Error Message", you are receiving, but lets try to solve your problem, before you give up on us.

Please, click on Real Player Troubleshooting & Quck Tips (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=233) thread, and follow the suggestions in it. .It most likely will have your solution. It will provide guidance, for both PC and Mac issues.

First let's start here.....
Until we figure your problem out, use the "Free Movies", for testing. So you don't use any more MG's.

If you are getting "Unknown error occurred. Please replay it." message, in the first pop-up player. Try Xing out of the error box, then right click on the pop-up screen, and select "Play in Real Player or Theater Mode". If the error keeps coming back, after Xing out, just left click on the blue header bar, and move it off the pop-up player. Then, right click on screen and play in a Real Player Mode. It should play fine.

You should ALWAYS, "Play in Real Player or Real Player Theater Mode"

Here are some other common Error Message, that almost always, have easy fixes.

Invalid Error- Hit OK, in the error box, or X out. Usually, you can still right click on screen, and it will still play in a RP Mode. If you still get this message, when you get into, one of the RP Modes. Just click the player stop button, and hit play again. This will save you from re-clicking, on the Play Now button, so you don't lose any more MG's. If you are still getting the message, after 3-4 try's, go to the RP Troubleshooting thread above.

Parameter Setting Error- Usually, closing the pop-up player, refresh Firefox, and it will play fine.

Time Out Errors- try doing the same as Invalid Errors. However, this can mean that your internet connection is having trouble, or the site may be down. Go to the RP Troubleshooting guide, if not resolved.

If these solutions don't help, clear your Internet Private Data (cache), close Firefox (or whatever browser you're using), and attempt to play again.

If these solutions don't help, go to RP Troubleshooting thread (above), and see if some of the more indepth solutions will help. I would suggest you first, do a "Clean Uninstall" and download a fresh RP (maybe try RP 10), if you're using 11, and see if that works. There are lot's of other solutions, then the ones above, these are the most common, and easiest to fix.

Please, let us know, if these suggestions, don't resolve your problem.

Good luck, and I hope you are able to start enjoying our site soon. :)

alexchan338
04-19-2009, 10:46 PM
I believe it is the link that is dead, not the real player problem.
http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20090131/1302/ (http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20090131/1302/)

Celticmaidn
04-20-2009, 03:33 AM
your right the link appears dead, please send a pm to etworm with all your details and include the movie title and link.
Sorry about that.

alexchan338
04-22-2009, 02:54 AM
i sent pm to that name, and wait. waiting for refund