PDA

View Full Version : BMWG Dedication & The Last Word

bala
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Bala Movie Watchers Guild

Please watch both these movies and discuss them here.:cool:

This not a club unlike MWG topic

I'm just interested in people thoughts on these two films because there are not sappy romantic comedy both these films i think are very good and i interested in hearing people thoughts.

it's really upto you if you want watch them.:rolleyes:

WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

Celticmaidn
04-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Bala the Movie Watchers Guild is open to any active members. And you don't have to watch movies you don't want to, it is for fun and that's it. So please don't put down my group.

bala
04-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Sorry i wasn't trying put down your group that was not my intention i just make it clear this topic one off and not related to your group. unlike your one which regularly going thing. Also member a chance create they own one. why should you be only one selecting films?.

Celticmaidn
04-18-2009, 01:36 PM
all MWG members select the films we watch.

bala
04-30-2009, 10:00 AM
i thought you choose it since you always creating the topics?

bala
04-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Dedication- ok since no else want to discuss this i might put my views on this, I liked this flim compared to the last word and the reason why i choose this is that i understand the main character after losing his best friend who also was collgue and someone who understand him, he's forced work a girl who he doesn't want to. It was a nice ending. This guy is more ruder than DR. House. That what i liked about flim the fact this girls manages to get close him and change him for the better

The last word - wow this was strange flim to watch i can't imagine how someone does that as a job but i like complication with charcter changes throughout the flim.

Both flims had a very common themes through i really enjoy it.