PDA

View Full Version : How are you enjoying this site???

thebest2k8
01-19-2009, 03:58 PM
How do like this site compared to others??:)

thebest2k8
01-19-2009, 04:00 PM
i like personally love this site im a LITTLE dissapointed that it will not remain free

but compared toother sites its amazing

imarielle
01-19-2009, 04:52 PM
its a great site and will only get better as it develops and more movies are added

Birdhm
01-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Enjoying the Hell out of it! :D

wooky44
01-19-2009, 05:43 PM
excellent site :o

sasa
01-19-2009, 08:28 PM
I is exciting site

crappolla
01-19-2009, 09:26 PM
I love this site, my only concern is when and how long it will remain free. There are a few other sites that offer free content and I would rate this site higher than the rest (so far). If it came to a point where you would have to pay to see the movies here I would most likely move on. I can download for free off of Torrents or visit other streaming sites. Only reason I prefer this site over others is the site layout and convenience of the streaming here. I hope the administrators can find an alternative way to pay for bandwidth and provide free streaming for movies. I doubt you would retain even 5% of your current viewers otherwise.

dognxtdoor
01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
I hope the administrators can find an alternative way to pay for bandwidth and provide free streaming for movies. I doubt you would retain even 5% of your current viewers otherwise.

Well, I know that a lot of people will move on, but there is a huge market for cheap but RELIABLE service. You may have all the time in the world to download movies, and find bad sources and bad links, and just garbage thats out there. I am sure you can sift through all of that and come away with the same movie for "free".

However, my time has value. I like many others like me prefer to click and know that I will get a HIGH quality, and working link 99.9% of the time. Now when it comes to price I am sure there are many factors as to what exactly that service is worth. I would be willing to pay as much as .50 US Dollars per movie. 10 movies for 5 dollars would be a bargain at any market I hope the admin of this site can offer an even lower price.

Now I would hope it could be less, and that there would be ways to earn points as well like the current promotion for new members. I have stated previously that I am a SuperMod for a similar site that offers TV shows in the same format. These shows are also available for "free" via torrents however we have a huge following of Donating members who are willing to pay for this high quality service.

The Internet is not free people. Risk of Viruses with downloads, Broken links, your own time, etc. The providers of this site have costs as well they need to cover, and honestly who needs another movie site that bombards you with adverts, and crappy links to megavideo. I for one am done with that!

I love this site....and I will support it as long as they are running.

shinny
01-20-2009, 02:43 AM
I have to say that I am really enjoying this site. It's hard to find one place that has such good quality. It's such a new site that over time it will go from strength to strength. I for one would be willing to make a donation/pay if I was able to get movies that I wanted from a reliable source.

Keep up the good work !

Celticmaidn
01-20-2009, 04:53 AM
The Internet is not free people. Risk of Viruses with downloads, Broken links, your own time, etc. The providers of this site have costs as well they need to cover, and honestly who needs another movie site that bombards you with adverts, and crappy links to megavideo. I for one am done with that!

I second that Dog, Why do I need backdoor trojan viruses.?

asaasa
01-20-2009, 05:56 AM
I really love this site. It's free and HD for all of us.
why worry about the viruses if you have firewalls and antiviruses on your pc..

Peace! :)

I would like to suggest in adding a movie of action 'genre'.

"Behind enemy lines" - Owen Wilson

THANKS!! :D :D :D :D

thebest2k8
01-20-2009, 07:48 AM
yes behind enemy lines is a great movie, but ore importantly this is a great site.

hope it can stay free longer

waterlilybarb
01-20-2009, 08:32 AM
my time has value. I like many others like me prefer to click and know that I will get a HIGH quality, and working link 99.9% of the time. Now when it comes to price I am sure there are many factors as to what exactly that service is worth. I would be willing to pay as much as .50 US Dollars per movie. 10 movies for 5 dollars would be a bargain at any market I hope the admin of this site can offer an even lower price.

The Internet is not free people. Risk of Viruses with downloads, Broken links, your own time, etc. The providers of this site have costs as well they need to cover

Well said Dan! My time is also valuable, and knowing there is a reliable site where I can watch great movies - even with a donation - is much more cost effective than going to my local rental place, plus it's more convenient.

This site is great, and the work that has been put into making it so user-friendly is much appreciated.

crappolla
01-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Well, I know that a lot of people will move on, but there is a huge market for cheap but RELIABLE service. You may have all the time in the world to download movies, and find bad sources and bad links, and just garbage thats out there. I am sure you can sift through all of that and come away with the same movie for "free".

However, my time has value. I like many others like me prefer to click and know that I will get a HIGH quality, and working link 99.9% of the time. Now when it comes to price I am sure there are many factors as to what exactly that service is worth. I would be willing to pay as much as .50 US Dollars per movie. 10 movies for 5 dollars would be a bargain at any market I hope the admin of this site can offer an even lower price.

Now I would hope it could be less, and that there would be ways to earn points as well like the current promotion for new members. I have stated previously that I am a SuperMod for a similar site that offers TV shows in the same format. These shows are also available for "free" via torrents however we have a huge following of Donating members who are willing to pay for this high quality service.

Well said Dan! My time is also valuable, and knowing there is a reliable site where I can watch great movies - even with a donation - is much more cost effective than going to my local rental place, plus it's more convenient.

This site is great, and the work that has been put into making it so user-friendly is much appreciated.

I agree with both of your views. But alas I am one of those people that believes in sharing the internet and all of its information. I dont deny the fact that bandwidth is defiantly not free but the information provided (movies) should be. The owners of this site dont pay 1 cent for the rights to show these movies. Its only human nature to try and turn a buck but I for one will not support an operation like this if its goal is to turn a profit.

I support free information and the de-censorship of media because that is what I believe in. I am not alone.

thebest2k8
01-20-2009, 11:18 AM
I agree with both of your views. But alas I am one of those people that believes in sharing the internet and all of its information. I dont deny the fact that bandwidth is defiantly not free but the information provided (movies) should be. The owners of this site dont pay 1 cent for the rights to show these movies. Its only human nature to try and turn a buck but I for one will not support an operation like this if its goal is to turn a profit.

I support free information and the de-censorship of media because that is what I believe in. I am not alone.

i agree with that 100%

bala
01-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Best movies site in 2009 -need i say more

heluvagr8flik
01-20-2009, 12:30 PM
...there is always advertising. If the movies remained free there there would be a huge customer base to advertise too. An internet advertisers dream.:)

Hypechic
01-21-2009, 07:02 AM
I second that Dog, Why do I need backdoor trojan viruses.?

I 'third' that as well. I personally have got a life and don't have time to spend half a day looking for a working movie link, sifting through unnecessary adverts e.t.c. High quality movies, all in one place and I can watch at my convenience...what more could one ask for?:D

I'll support the site as long as it exists and the service is great.

thebest2k8
01-21-2009, 08:58 PM
yea i agree with that to, but long as people are not being taken advantage of:D

imarielle
01-22-2009, 10:11 AM
I 'third' that as well. I personally have got a life and don't have time to spend half a day looking for a working movie link, sifting through unnecessary adverts e.t.c. High quality movies, all in one place and I can watch at my convenience...what more could one ask for?:D

I'll support the site as long as it exists and the service is great.

I know what you mean! I used to search for hours on the internet trying to find movies sometimes. Usually by the time I found a working link I wouldn't have time to watch the whole film. I'm so happy I was introduced to this site. It is one of a kind!

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 11:01 AM
defentily one of the best movie sites of this year, for the fact that it is consistant and hd

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 11:26 AM
I know what you mean! I used to search for hours on the internet trying to find movies sometimes. Usually by the time I found a working link I wouldn't have time to watch the whole film. I'm so happy I was introduced to this site. It is one of a kind!

couldn't agree more , there would be times where i would be trying to fund movies for such a long tme, by that i mean an actual working link that i would give up and find something else to do instead, this site is the WORLDS GREATEST LOL

no but seriously amazing site:cool:

lexi10
01-23-2009, 02:58 PM
really a great site!!!! im a movie/tv addict.. im enjoying 200% lol.. thanks movieonline.. more power

zandjie
01-23-2009, 08:29 PM
as now it's good..

uhhh.....how to earn golds here?????????

zandjie
01-23-2009, 08:30 PM
couldn't agree more , there would be times where i would be trying to fund movies for such a long tme, by that i mean an actual working link that i would give up and find something else to do instead, this site is the WORLDS GREATEST LOL

no but seriously amazing site:cool:

uhhmm... how to earn golds here???

shinny
01-24-2009, 01:49 AM
uhhmm... how to earn golds here???

Hi there, have a read of FAQ's, first question => Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=73)

kahmeleone
01-24-2009, 09:23 PM
I am in love with this site; for a bazillion reasons. Very grateful; I now get to see things I would not otherwise get to see. Which is why I offered to help work on it.

I know the admins are working very hard and tirelessly getting the rest of the site together; there are just a small number of them and they too have to eat and sleep!

Here I deal with no viruses, no malware, and the quality is great. Its only going to get better!

thebest2k8
01-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes and overall great site,Admins have been working hard, trying to figure out gliches and making sure everything runs :)smoothly

fa6oom
02-05-2009, 05:43 AM
i liked it so much thanx alot

voh7
02-05-2009, 11:20 AM
I am really enjoying the site the quality is great it's nice to be able to click a button and get a decent movie :)

bala
02-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Well not as much as i was enjoying in January:D

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 04:06 PM
thats for sure because its not as free as it was in January:) lol

jessa1234
02-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks for these movies! iv watched a few and the quality has been great very impressed! i recommend this site to everyone
:)

himanof
02-05-2009, 05:23 PM
A great site! i was looking for a site like this

khyongbj
02-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Its been a great experience. Compared to many other sites, this is no doubt one of the best sites.

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 07:17 PM
no doubt, one of the most reliable as well

insanepriest101
02-06-2009, 11:04 AM
i am disapointed that i have to pay to watch movies, after all the only reason i came to this website because it was free before.

bala
02-06-2009, 11:08 AM
that how they get you:eek:

robbie58
02-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Does the site operate Paypal and are you able to put prices in GBP? I think there would be many people glad to pay either a subscription or on a pay and watch basis. I am only just starting to find my way around this site and as yet am unclear about making a payment for the reasons aforementioned. I have found the free movies to be of first class quality and have had no problems so far. Many friends here in Scotland would be more than happy to contribute a small fee for such a quality service. Perhaps even continuing as you do at the moment, to have a selection of older movies for free, at least for members with a certain length of time on board and then a pay and watch for those with less time than others to watch movies.:eek

grazybannanut
02-06-2009, 12:51 PM
I love this site, It's awesome

shinny
02-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Does the site operate Paypal and are you able to put prices in GBP? I think there would be many people glad to pay either a subscription or on a pay and watch basis. I am only just starting to find my way around this site and as yet am unclear about making a payment for the reasons aforementioned. I have found the free movies to be of first class quality and have had no problems so far. Many friends here in Scotland would be more than happy to contribute a small fee for such a quality service. Perhaps even continuing as you do at the moment, to have a selection of older movies for free, at least for members with a certain length of time on board and then a pay and watch for those with less time than others to watch movies.:eek

Hi there and welcome !

Yes, the site does operate using paypal. To buy Movie Gold (or MG) you can either click on Buy MG on the blue tool bar above or directly on the Movieonline website. You will be given the following options:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l234/shinnyryan/BuyingMG1.jpg

Then you have MG in your account. You can then either pay as you go. So varing amounts depending on the Movie. Or you can opt to go for different levels of Unlimited Viewing, as below:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l234/shinnyryan/BuyingMG2.jpg

All amounts are in USD, but as it's done through paypal, it will be converted to whatever currency you have selected as your home currency. So in your case, it will be Sterling.

Hope this has helped you.

stardaz
02-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I have been on mega video, imba, and couple of other sites and have found that this site is so much better, the other sites you get to watch half the movie then find the link for the other half or you end up getting into the movie and parts of it is missing and you don't get to see the end of it. I love this site and will tell as many people as I can.

thebest2k8
02-06-2009, 10:06 PM
yes this site is very reliable and great

stardaz
02-08-2009, 05:05 AM
I really enjoy this site, nothing in this world is free and if you want some thing you just have to pay, even if it is only a few dollars.

stardaz
02-08-2009, 05:08 AM
I am not sure how many MG's it is to watch 1 movie???

bala
02-08-2009, 05:10 AM
I am not sure how many MG's it is to watch 1 movie???

That depends on the movie :)

thebest2k8
02-08-2009, 07:30 PM
and there are also free movies witch cost no mg to watch

stardaz
02-10-2009, 08:54 AM
I really enjoy this site, it has a wide varity of movies, good sound and picture is perfect.

heluvagr8flik
02-10-2009, 11:53 AM

I love the site but I do have a small suggestion...nothing major.

In the section 'Recently Updated" it only allows us to see 12 movies that have been recently updated or added. It would be nice to be able to click into that section to see all new movies that have been added. Sometimes a movie could be added that I have not thought of seeing. Maybe there could be a thread in this forum publishing all the latest movies added daily or weekly and it could be "stickied". I watch a lot of movies so I like to keep a close watch on what you are adding.

As far as comparing to other sites....I also frequent http://missedashow.net it is free but some of the movies are CAM movies but it also has TV shows...it also is very clear about all the new content that is added. I just like the advantage of knowing about all the new content. But your site I also love. I'm glad to have options

Just some thoughts....not any criticism implied.:o

thebest2k8
02-10-2009, 07:24 PM
true but you don't get all Hd movies with other sites, and sometimes you end up searching for a movie so long you don't feel like watching it anymore. :)

redrobin22
02-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Great site with excellent picture quality! I really enjoyed it when it was free and now, i've been able to make a few MG's from referals.
I'm thinking of buying more MG's but can't find any other new film to spend it on; I couldn't find some new films like Australia, Marly and Me and Underworld. Please, when will these films be made available?

trulee
02-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Glad you're enjoying the site and thinking of purchasing more MG. As with all the movies when a suitable source is found, you may find them uploaded onto the site.

heluvagr8flik
02-11-2009, 01:31 PM
true but you don't get all Hd movies with other sites, and sometimes you end up searching for a movie so long you don't feel like watching it anymore. :)

....I do lose interest too while searching and I just click off the website. For me HD is not a big thing....a free movie or TV show....I'm just glad to watch. Most of the movies are older (NOT OLD) and I've never heard of them so I have no patience to read about them all....I just need to relax and watch a movie. The newer the movie the better (for ME).

.....as I said I do love this site....I just lack patience in finding something I'd like to watch.:rolleyes: Ya...I'm a nerd!

thebest2k8
02-11-2009, 02:06 PM
i understand what you mean, thats why i search by genre and then what ever im in the mood for i just click a movie i haven't seen B4, but i totally understand what your saying

heluvagr8flik
02-11-2009, 09:44 PM
i understand what you mean, thats why i search by genre and then what ever im in the mood for i just click a movie i haven't seen B4, but i totally understand what your saying

What I do like about this site is that most of the movies I have never heard of are still free which is so nice.....especially if you do not like the movie you lose nothing. If there were newer movies I'd totally fork out the MG. There just aren't enough...that interest me anyway. I've watched all the ones I'm interested in so far. I'm patient but sometimes I'm not so patient so I go to a site that does have them.

I have to say this site has the highest quality viewing....really nobody can touch you.

thebest2k8
02-12-2009, 04:33 PM
What I do like about this site is that most of the movies I have never heard of are still free which is so nice.....especially if you do not like the movie you lose nothing. If there were newer movies I'd totally fork out the MG. There just aren't enough...that interest me anyway. I've watched all the ones I'm interested in so far. I'm patient but sometimes I'm not so patient so I go to a site that does have them.

I have to say this site has the highest quality viewing....really nobody can touch you.

yes true but mind you the site has just opened a lil over a month ago , and the fact they already have this many films in such good quality, is amazing, i would give it time, because theya re suppose to be adding 15 movies a day until the end of march, at which point i would think they will get some new movies on here, not that they don't have some already :)

heluvagr8flik
02-13-2009, 12:51 AM
yes true but mind you the site has just opened a lil over a month ago , and the fact they already have this many films in such good quality, is amazing, i would give it time, because theya re suppose to be adding 15 movies a day until the end of march, at which point i would think they will get some new movies on here, not that they don't have some already :)

...I'm not going anywhere....I know a good thing when I see it. So far I've got 34 ppl to sign up. I would not recommend if I did not think it was good. Thanks for all the hard work guys!;)

bala
02-13-2009, 01:17 AM
34 people wow i've only managed 15 :(

m0viem0nster
02-16-2009, 02:12 AM
Anyone know how I can get a thread moved from one forum to another?

shinny
02-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Anyone know how I can get a thread moved from one forum to another?

A moderator can move it for you. What thread and to which forum?

m0viem0nster
02-16-2009, 02:20 AM
Its my time travel thread and I don't think it belongs in Newcomer Guidance. Sorry my fault, I was looking at how to do stuff and pressed New Thread whilst in that forum.
Thanks for your help.:o

shinny
02-16-2009, 02:56 AM
No problem. I've moved it into off topic ;)

m0viem0nster
02-16-2009, 03:06 AM
BIG THANKS.

I think more people might see this now.:D:D

dmcarter87
02-16-2009, 02:14 PM
I think this is an awesome site. I understand it is still new, but i think as far as suggestions to help improve the site is maybe allow another form or two of media player to stream as back ups in case real encounters errors or problems. about 9 out 10 the movies are great for the exception of language change mid movie or audio off track. Also I would be willing to pay and help the site grow but i personaly think some of the prices listed now are a little much. Maybe charge by movie views. say for example 10$ for 10 viewable movies? I think it could be easier then the mg system now. and maybe promotions for a free view here and there. well hope any of what i said helps. keep up the good work

thebest2k8
02-16-2009, 11:52 PM
yes thank you for your input, and on the topic of other forums, they will be opening soon:)

minervalis73
02-18-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm poor! *lol* but eh, hopefully I'll be able to start watching by next pay check. definatley this is a helluv lot less expensive than pay-per-view on OnDemand.

I'm waiting to see what Tales from the Crypt Demon Knight is about again... I haven't seen it in about 5 years *nods* but i remember it being one of billy zane's best films

thebest2k8
02-18-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm poor! *lol* but eh, hopefully I'll be able to start watching by next pay check. definatley this is a helluv lot less expensive than pay-per-view on OnDemand.

I'm waiting to see what Tales from the Crypt Demon Knight is about again... I haven't seen it in about 5 years *nods* but i remember it being one of billy zane's best films

also there is a free movie zone on the site where you can watch them for free, they add different movies to it everyday, you could still enjoy those

gypsiegirl66
02-18-2009, 11:22 PM
I think this is an awesome site. I understand it is still new, but i think as far as suggestions to help improve the site is maybe allow another form or two of media player to stream as back ups in case real encounters errors or problems. about 9 out 10 the movies are great for the exception of language change mid movie or audio off track. Also I would be willing to pay and help the site grow but i "personaly think some of the prices listed now are a little much. Maybe charge by movie views. say for example 10$ for 10 viewable movies?" I think it could be easier then the mg system now. and maybe promotions for a free view here and there. well hope any of what i said helps. keep up the good work

Maybe your calculations are a bit off ......

For a 9.99 donation, you can watch, 19 of the 5MG films (highest price), that's approx. 50 cent a movie (half of what you stated above). The more you donate, the more extra MGs you get.(see example below) Also, the MGs (per movie), go down, with the age of the movie, Which is exactly how it works, when renting from Pay Per View, and rental stores. Even with Netfli* largest plan (47.99 per month), realistically you can only rent 56 movies a month.That's if the return & delivery is always 3 days. Here you ge,. more than 3x that many for $2 more.

example: @5MGs per movie

Pay 9.99 US dollars to get 99 MG-19 movies (50c per movie)
Pay 19.99 US dollars to get 199 MG + 50 MG-49 movies (40c per movie)
Pay 29.99 US dollars to get 299 MG + 150 MG-89 movies (33c per movie)
Pay 49.99 US dollars to get 499 MG + 400 MG-179 movies (27c per movie)
Pay 99.99 US dollars to get 999 MG + 1000 MG-399 movies (25c per movie)

Imagine how much less, when you throw in 4,3 & 2MG's movies! Cha-ching! :)
If you are losing MGs, because there is some type of audio/visual problem with a movie. Report error to Error Report Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=24) & PM etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/member.php?u=12) about refunding lost MGs.

** As for the MG system, it's easier for the site, to reward the members. Soon, members will be rewarded MGs for quizzes, games & helpful posts.

I lthink this site is awesome also, and I look forward to growing with it! ;)

sddvasquez
02-19-2009, 01:05 AM
excellent quality, few movies with audio problems (as a new site the delay in fixing these is understandable), excellent selection, excellent updating with new selections, excellent mods ;)

thebest2k8
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
excellent quality, few movies with audio problems (as a new site the delay in fixing these is understandable), excellent selection, excellent updating with new selections, excellent mods ;)

well thank you were doing the best we can

m0viem0nster
02-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Is it possible to know who left recommendations or feedback on posts/thread etc?

Is it also possible to know what an award of MGs are for?

Could members get an award of MGs for giving scores for films or the best film review, say in a month?

matt64345
02-25-2009, 01:28 PM
i think this is a very good site (voted excellent in the poll)

i wish that it told you the run-time of the movie on the info page though.

thebest2k8
02-25-2009, 08:19 PM
^^ well the site is fairly new and that would be a great suggestion to make in site suggestion thread at newcomer guidance

bool
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
one day while watching a movie from here, i suddenly felt i was not contented watching it on my laptop screen...though it has a 15" widescreen i still found it not enough for my viewing needs...so what i did was i connected my bigger lcd tv to my laptop through its vga connector and set the lcd tv to pc mode and my laptop for second monitor...due to video compression used, i was expecting to see a poor quality & fuzzy videos and artifacts on my lcd tv screen...but i was astounded when i saw the video on the screen...the colour, the contrast and the sharpness it was great!!... i was amazed by the clarity of the video...it was like watching a movie from a DVD player with an original DVD movie....it was fantastic!...so from then on i always watch movies from this site on my lcd tv only and enjoying my movie time...thank you guyz for having a great site with fantastic videos!!!!....and its free too!!!! :D you really rock!!!!

thebest2k8
03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
one day while watching a movie from here, i suddenly felt i was not contented watching it on my laptop screen...though it has a 15" widescreen i still found it not enough for my viewing needs...so what i did was i connected my bigger lcd tv to my laptop through its vga connector and set the lcd tv to pc mode and my laptop for second monitor...due to video compression used, i was expecting to see a poor quality & fuzzy videos and artifacts on my lcd tv screen...but i was astounded when i saw the video on the screen...the colour, the contrast and the sharpness it was great!!... i was amazed by the clarity of the video...it was like watching a movie from a DVD player with an original DVD movie....it was fantastic!...so from then on i always watch movies from this site on my lcd tv only and enjoying my movie time...thank you guyz for having a great site with fantastic videos!!!!....and its free too!!!! :D you really rock!!!!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the site:)

cshapiro
03-15-2009, 01:26 AM
This site gives consistent top quality by people with a proven track record for providing excellent service. I think that is worth the nominal fee they are charging.

inglese
03-15-2009, 01:35 AM
I agree, I would go back to downloading again, I think its best kept like it is :-)

thebest2k8
03-29-2009, 12:44 AM
glad to hear everyone is enjoying the site

vortash
03-29-2009, 03:13 AM
Got to be the best site for Films on the webb , I dont get any problems viewing no stopping or breaks , no buffering gaps , and the sound is usually in sync with the movie that helps lol
All in all Fantasmaflippinviewingorical !!..............Vortash :p

trulee
03-29-2009, 05:05 AM
Got to be the best site for Films on the webb , I dont get any problems viewing no stopping or breaks , no buffering gaps , and the sound is usually in sync with the movie that helps lol
All in all Fantasmaflippinviewingorical !!..............Vortash :p

What with the problems some members have had of late it is refreshing to see a member who is enjoying the site as much as you. You've brought a smile to my face :o

infadele
04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
I read this thread b 4 i even started to watch a free movie (wanted to test it out b 4 i spend $$) and i got really excited as i am addicted to my laptop for streaming movies/shows/docus and am always on the look out for a better site (I am so over the asian sites and megavid is just bloody annoying)...so yes after reading such great reviews i was really excited....BUT...and dont mean to burst any bubbles...the 2 movies (the great debaters & trapped) that i have tried to watch so far are very jumpy in the bottom half of the screen. Now i did think mabey it me :o (well my computer/connection) but then i think why have i not seen this problem b 4 considering the amount of time well spent streaming over the years (and i can say i have ditched the tv for 2 years now...god that sounded like i should be at a meeting of some sort "Hi my names infadele and i have not touched a tv remote or power button in 2 years" hehe anywho) so yes if this is a problem that can be fixed please advise :confused:...i will now go and try a few more and hope i just got the bad apples...thanks :p.

"The only thing I know for sure is that I do not know for sure." Welcome to The Regress Problem

infadele
04-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Update on last post....seems to only occure when i enlarge the screen....oh i am running on vista using firefox....dont imagine this is something different to thousands of others.:)

"The only thing I know for sure is that I do not know for sure." Welcome to The Regress Problem

trulee
04-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Update on last post....seems to only occure when i enlarge the screen....oh i am running on vista using firefox....dont imagine this is something different to thousands of others.:)

Hey infadele welcome to the site. It's only just over 3 months old and as such is still a work in progress. If you are experiencing problems viewing the movies please make a post here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=24&page=27). It will give the admins etc the chance to to put things right and check if it is a regular occurance for our members.

Hopefully the more time you spend with us you will find more good apples than ones with worms in them :D

mrgreenaz
04-22-2009, 09:18 AM
problem with mozza? real player will not show load in this web site, but it will load and run on other web sites??
how do i fix this problem?? would like to see the movies

thebest2k8
04-30-2009, 08:18 PM
^^ try posting your comment in the error reporting thread on the newcomers guidance page, will be more likely to get an answer there ........

but maybe you should try checking firewall settings, and if that dosen't work click play movie, and when nothing loads click play movie again with out closing the window hope that helps:)

jacles
05-06-2009, 04:34 PM
I Love this site it is fantastic and it keeps me of the streets 8/10 :D

thebest2k8
05-07-2009, 09:09 PM
^^ glad to hear that you are enjoying this site

galiciadba
05-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Personally I do not dig sites that require you to pay to watch a movie. But my mum, my own mother, recommended this site to me. And hell, this site is awesome. :)

thebest2k8
05-11-2009, 08:03 PM
^^ yes on top of that there are free movies you can watch daily

Dannie
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I did like this site, however I may now look for alternative sites....

When I first started using the site, obviously the free movies appealed, and because of the wide choice.....like 10-15 free movies daily, I didn't mind buying MG also and watching the pay per view. However gradually they have reduced the amount of free films, like to now just 4 a day! and the majority of these films are just not worth watching, even though they are free! (bar Rise of the Lycans)

....I have also just noticed that films that were initially added for free, are now chargable??

One viewer said that you could loose 5% of your viewers is you stop adding free movies, I believe that potentially you could loose alot more, you'll certainly loose me! and my 200mg I buy a month!

waterlilybarb
05-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Admin has stated that now that there are 3000+ movies in the library, they will continue to add new movies at a rate of about 3/day. There will be 50 free movies, and new movies will still be free when they are initially uploaded.

No one ever said that the movies would be free indefinitely. It costs money to run the servers, pay technicians and source the movies in the first place. To have the quality of movies we have here, with no ads scrolling through them or popping up, as well as not having to download anything with the fear of downloading adware or spyware, is a huge plus.

thebest2k8
05-19-2009, 08:12 PM
^^ yes exactly, and thank you for that i though i saw less movies being updated daily, i guess when you get to 3000 movies, you can't keep adding 12 movies a day

Mnemosyne
05-27-2009, 06:26 AM
I think the movie site started out really good, but the last couple of weeks I'm just wondering how they pick the movies they put on the site, or rather how they even manage to find those. Just look at the movies that have been added lately, 90 % of them will never be watched as soon as they aren't free anymore.
There are so many movies that aren't on the site yet (Reservoir Dogs, The Machinist, Sunshine, Solaris, Blade Runner, Seven, Equilibrium, Amelie, High Fidelity, Babel...... I'm sure others can think of many more) And still they only add ****, I know tastes are different, but seriously:confused:
The movies on the site seem to be dvd rips anyway, so how come? Just to increase their library? It's not just quantity!

bala
05-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Well who cares as long they add new movies i'm not complaining

dappish
05-29-2009, 10:28 PM
the site says that if could refer make someone reg on the forum site i could earn mg 2mg per person i recruit 4 person but still i only got 2mg why is that?the other three is pending!!give me a break why dont you guys do as you promise
its unfair

shinny
05-30-2009, 12:27 AM
the site says that if could refer make someone reg on the forum site i could earn mg 2mg per person i recruit 4 person but still i only got 2mg why is that?the other three is pending!!give me a break why dont you guys do as you promise
its unfair

Hey there, your friends must register on the site and confirm their e-mail address (verification step) if this has not happened, it will show as a pending request.

puppykitten
06-08-2009, 09:01 AM
why have you stopped free films????

waterlilybarb
06-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Free movies are still available. Less movies are being uploaded daily, and the free section will stay at 50 movies - with new additions starting there.

gypsiegirl66
06-24-2009, 02:53 PM
....I have also just noticed that films that were initially added for free, are now chargable??

All free movies will eventually require MG's. We have 50 free movies at all times. Each day when 3-4 movies are added, they are added to the free section, sending the 3-4 movies that have been free the longest (free movies #46-50), out of the free section and into the general required MG section.
Every movie on this site, is free for a limited time, somewhere between 12-15 days. I think that is a pretty good deal, even the ones that require MG's, are a good deal. I sometimes rent streaming movies from amazon.com, which can cost anywhere fromm 2.99-4.99. Not to mention, if I don't download them first, which can take up to an hour or more (instead of just streaming), most of the time they will stop, and load several times during the movie.

For <50c a movie, this is the best deal out there, for the quality we get. I certainly can't complain.

ducksafloat
06-26-2009, 06:49 AM
There is no way that I could do anything but love this site! all thumbs up!!:)

thebest2k8
06-30-2009, 07:06 PM
^^ glad to hear you are enjoying the site

GollygeeIamMe
07-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Hey I luv OnlineMovie,
each day, new flicks to check out, respond to all my emails, fix stuff, this site ROCKS!!!!!!!!:cool::D

thebest2k8
07-16-2009, 08:56 PM
^^ glad to hear it :)

ohhmmama
07-22-2009, 09:56 AM
I am so happy to have found this site! :D I can't believe people are complaining about paying for great service.:confused: The selection and quality are great! The price is a bargain, the fact that you can watch anything for free is a bonus in my opionion. I love that people can post reviews and rate films. This has been very helpful. Thanks to all who make it possible and keep up the good work!;)

trulee
07-22-2009, 04:14 PM
I am so happy to have found this site! :D I can't believe people are complaining about paying for great service.:confused: The selection and quality are great! The price is a bargain, the fact that you can watch anything for free is a bonus in my opionion. I love that people can post reviews and rate films. This has been very helpful. Thanks to all who make it possible and keep up the good work!;)

Glad to have you aboard and look forward to seing your reviews.

samuelmsullivan
09-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Aside from the few movie jumps this site is terrific...and others should refer others to join and watch but then again more users the harder for the die hard fans to enjoy

Your die hard fans should be given more. You say the most watch videos will be free the next month. Thats not fair to the die hards who paid and posted comments each movie. You can almost be sure by some of the peoples comments and know you are going to watch a good movie. You see the same people posting and those people should be given 2-3 mg credits back.

As i can see you can see the core of die hards on this site like alexgirl, myself and... etc. You have the the people paying then give it away to the ones that dont really come on i understand the business side but we are the one that keep this going. A blessing granted to us would be creating a movie network where we would even rate new movies we saw in the movies thus allowing die hards to discuss movie and know what to pay for and not. Thus creating a movie community.

As for free movies there should be like three to five and not the high rated and watched movies. Those movies suggestioned from the die hards that didnt do good box office wise yet die hards enjoyed, this in turn gives you leverage to go to film companies and say this is how we get viewers to see the movies that was overlooked. This is just suggestions and i believe it also cuts down on the free bandwith...

i am all for sharing but i hate to pay 5 mg only to see it next month as free

i dont mind paying and even if my suggestion doesnt do anything i still will be here

i thank you for creating this site and my family and i enjoy it

bala
09-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Well you made some good points and i agree people who post comment on main page who recommend a movie should get 1MG for a comment. 2-3 MG is a bit too much but 1MG is reasonable for anyone who post a comment but than the problem if this system was activated we get member who might post Spam comment just to get MG. How can control the system ?. i think that why we don't any credits for comment posted :(

trulee
09-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Aside from the few movie jumps this site is terrific...and others should refer others to join and watch but then again more users the harder for the die hard fans to enjoy

Your die hard fans should be given more. You say the most watch videos will be free the next month. Thats not fair to the die hards who paid and posted comments each movie. You can almost be sure by some of the peoples comments and know you are going to watch a good movie. You see the same people posting and those people should be given 2-3 mg credits back.

As i can see you can see the core of die hards on this site like alexgirl, myself and... etc. You have the the people paying then give it away to the ones that dont really come on i understand the business side but we are the one that keep this going. A blessing granted to us would be creating a movie network where we would even rate new movies we saw in the movies thus allowing die hards to discuss movie and know what to pay for and not. Thus creating a movie community.

As for free movies there should be like three to five and not the high rated and watched movies. Those movies suggestioned from the die hards that didnt do good box office wise yet die hards enjoyed, this in turn gives you leverage to go to film companies and say this is how we get viewers to see the movies that was overlooked. This is just suggestions and i believe it also cuts down on the free bandwith...

i am all for sharing but i hate to pay 5 mg only to see it next month as free

i dont mind paying and even if my suggestion doesnt do anything i still will be here

i thank you for creating this site and my family and i enjoy it

You raise some good points though I'm not sure how they can be implemented especially from a business point of view.

I'm sure admin and those in charge will read your comments and hopefullly they can come up with some kind of compromise.

supAstar
09-20-2009, 10:52 AM
good site, just wish the 'free movies' would update more regulary.

georgetongjr
09-20-2009, 11:50 PM
nice site but need to work on the thread to get an mg.

shinny
09-21-2009, 01:10 AM
nice site but need to work on the thread to get an mg.

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Can you elaborate on what you mean here?

iscoism
10-25-2009, 12:10 PM
i like this site very much however ,i hope the administrators would someday provide us with a real hd quality movies (the one with a bigger file size bout 1.3gig/movie just like the one on some bittorrent sites). I wouldnt mind paying a bit more MG as long as the movie looks great in big screen TVs.

Thx and more power!!!

iscoism
10-28-2009, 02:19 AM
I used to download and record your movies and then play it on my media player box and watch it on big screen TV. The video appears a bit dark and grainy (lots of video artifacts). As compared to the movies i download from some bittorret sites (which says it is BDrip or DVDrip movies) the video looks great. The pictures and images appears very sharp.

I guess this is because your movie file is just 250-300MB on the average while the other is about 1.3-1.5GB.

bala
10-28-2009, 11:25 AM
If you want HD movies

http://www.movieforum.cc/showpost.php?p=5761&postcount=92

kellyanne
11-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Well I think all the free movies that are put on are so old and have been on tv soooo many times now that they are a waste of time... And when you put movies on its 4 or 5 of the same ones.. Lord of the rings etc.. Spider man etc...They are all the same rubbish... And most of them are for kids to watch...So really it does not matter if you have 30 movies or 50 or 90 if they are all gonna be the same rubbish that are on now.... There are far better movies to watch on tv than are free on here so really its no matter if there are no more free movies cos so far I have not found one free movie worth watching for months now on here.. Don't know what you have done with the decent movies you use to put on but by the looks of it all these movies have been picked by kids of about 8 years old.. They have been showing all The lord of the rings and other ones on here as repeats on tv so don't need to come on here to look for a movie and they are all on here too.... Whats the point in that ? There is not...:confused:

ohhmmama
11-20-2009, 04:08 PM
I think that this site is the absolute best movie watching site on the web. What more can you ask for than great quality at a great price? Oh, yeah... something for free. The free movies on here are a great BONUS, and I really appreciate them. I think we are given a good variety (this month everything from Jane Austen to Appaloosa). And I am greatful you include movies for the kids. I happen to have one and it is fun to have a family movie night...for only the cost of some microwaveable popcorn. Yes, many of the movies I have seen or already own, but there has never been a month that there wasn't a free movie I was interested in seeing (whether I liked it or not -if I don't like it, hey it was free :p). I also vote for the free movies every month. Maybe that helps.
Because we have a small child it isn't always possible for us to get to the theater and the fact that I can go to the forum, request Zombieland and watch it a week later (while it is still in theaters) is unbelievable!!!!
I love this site, and I will continue to support it and try to get my friend/family hooked as well! Kudos!:D

thebest2k8
11-24-2009, 07:40 PM
^^ glad to see everyone enjoying the site

stgorllo
11-29-2009, 12:24 PM
did you hear about it? i can't see movies because it's no connection on real networks. i all ready sent email to costumer service i reinstall real and check all i can and i just need see real network ws.
finally,movieonline.cc have excellent enjoying time site specially on theater mode real full screen.

jon73010
12-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I really like this site. I dont even mind paying a little money to watch the movies.

sandraj
12-23-2009, 12:17 AM
this site is good. I'm a new member so i hope very soon my remark will be changed from good to excellent.:)

shinny
12-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Jon, Sandra, thanks and welcome to the site.

shheaton
12-23-2009, 03:40 AM
do you have to use realplayer

bala
12-23-2009, 05:06 AM
YES it's not optional :)

jenifer1986
12-27-2009, 11:02 PM
I am a new member of this forum. I have an overview and i found the forum good . Wish me my next journey in this forum.:)

victoriasuomine
01-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

When I moved to Finland 6 years ago, I never dreamed it would take so long to put in a TV after we remodelled our home. Well, still no TV and my DVD player finally died. That meant NO entertainment except surfing the web, listening to music on the stereo, or reading a book. Sometimes, I just want to relax and watch a movie or a TV show. I tried a few internet TV/movie websites and while a few good programs were available, some of them won't play here. They are restricted! Bummer!!!

But today, I found this movie website and tried a free movie. It played without any delay and on full screen view, it was like having a movie theatre right in my own livingroom. The free movies are a good idea because it allows a person to try out the site without investing any money up front. I will definitely buy some MGs when I get my new VISA card. Til then, thanks for the free movies and wow!!! WHAT A FANTASTIC WEBSITE THIS IS!!!

KIITOS!!!

victoriasuomine
01-01-2010, 02:36 PM
This is the best movie website I have found. Downloading RealPlayer was easy and the movie I selected played perfectly. It's worth paying something to have this great service at your fingertips. Right now, I'm watching the free movies, but I will definitely pay to watch some that are not free. This is a good deal. Lots of entertainment without bankrupting the wallet. I will recommend this website to all of my friends. It's really great compared to anything else I've stumbled across.

waterlilybarb
01-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Welcome Victoria! If you love the movies here, you should also check out another site that is just for TV shows. The format it similar, and the admins are friends. Here (http://viptv.net/index.htm) is the link for it, and there are always some free shows available. it also has a sister site, which isn't quite as high viewing quality, but is completely free here (http://tv-video.net/). I'm a moderator on that forum as well (along with a few of the other mods), and quite a few members frequent both sites. Check it out and let us know what you think. :)

BTW, you should check this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=6), especially post #2 for even smoother viewing.

NikkiPlane
01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
I really love this site!! I am fairly recently disabled :( and spend a lot of time stuck in bed and looked for places to watch movies for AGES - been through ALL the sites. HATE torrent sites - and anyway, would prefer not to be arrested and fined for downloading illegally! I just wanted somewhere where I could watch good quality movies and THIS IS IT!! :D I extremely rarely have any issues (except one recent one where a movie I wanted to watch cost me 20 MG's yet I never got to see it except for the first 7 minutes! But have mailed etworm and am totally confident it will be sorted out for me). Practically every other movie I watch has been problem free ;). I love the quality of the movies and don't understand why some people complain about RealPlayer :confused: - I find it to be a great player to watch on and usually use the Theater Mode. I will always continue to be a member and support this site. I am hoping I will be able to bring my laptop into hospital with me and PRAY the hospital has wi-fi so I can just watch movies and tv shows all day long in there when I have to go in for an op!! What's not to like?! :D

The moderators are brilliant - the movies are brilliant for the most part (everyone has different tastes right?!) and the quality is excellent. Fair play to all involved with this site. I am also a member of the tv-video site (which is how I found YOU guys) AND the VIPTV site so you won't get any complaints from me!! This site just ROCKS!! :cool:

thebest2k8
01-13-2010, 06:35 PM
^^glad to hear everyones enjoying the site

tangc11
01-14-2010, 12:58 PM
good site, i voted!
i guess its resonable for paying to watch gd quality of sounds n visuals.

ohhmmama
01-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Welcome Victoria! If you love the movies here, you should also check out another site that is just for TV shows. The format it similar, and the admins are friends. Here (http://viptv.net/index.htm) is the link for it, and there are always some free shows available. it also has a sister site, which isn't quite as high viewing quality, but is completely free here (http://tv-video.net/)

thanks for posting the sister site link! I haven't tried it yet, but it looks great!
:D

waterlilybarb
01-27-2010, 10:07 AM
You are very welcome ohhmmama. :)

bala
01-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Just becareful you don't turn into a tv addict :D

Annalee763
01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
:D I am loving every single minute here ! I don't mind at all paying the small amount you ask to view high quality movies. I plan to be a lifetime member of this fine site. THANK YOU for all that you do to assure the best in movie viewing and entertainment! SHINE ON ;)

shinny
01-27-2010, 02:42 PM
:D I am loving every single minute here ! I don't mind at all paying the small amount you ask to view high quality movies. I plan to be a lifetime member of this fine site. THANK YOU for all that you do to assure the best in movie viewing and entertainment! SHINE ON ;)

Welcome Annalee and thanks for the nice comments ;)

bala
02-15-2010, 11:44 AM
I have been using this site more than one year now and honestly i think it's good site because there hardly any broken movies. 99% movies i watch actually work and for me that fantastic before this site i did use other movie streaming site which had 60% rate of movie working.

For me what's firstly important is the fact there adding newly relased movie every week is what keeps me coming back.

The second most important reason why i like this site which if a movie doesn't work you can ask for a refund. That great because it mean you don't lost MGS unnneccsary. :)

I really hope this site will survive for many years because i don't know where i would go for movies. :D. This has been most reliable service i used for more than 1 year.

leonie44
02-16-2010, 03:47 AM
hello,
Last night I tried to watch the above movie and could not get any sound, so I switched to another film and was able to watch it as usual with no glitches.The problem is that I was charged 5 mg's for the failed attempt. Can I get back my mg's?

thanks in advance

Leonie

Hypechic
02-16-2010, 06:59 AM
hello,
Last night I tried to watch the above movie and could not get any sound, so I switched to another film and was able to watch it as usual with no glitches.The problem is that I was charged 5 mg's for the failed attempt. Can I get back my mg's?

thanks in advance

Leonie
Hi Leonie,
Send a PM to our Admin 'Etworm' and you'll be sorted out.

Pedro1209
02-16-2010, 12:47 PM
This site is ausome:)

tymeformyller
02-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Where are the new movies these days? Also to make old movies( old I mean 1950's to 2005) and movies that have previously been free in the past is wrong. Members should not be taken for granted. Without any new movies or movies that no one would ever watch to start with and free movies that one has watched or would never watch.... This means you have no movies to watch. For the site for me this means no new capital for you. I have been daily checking the site expecting to see a new movie to MG on. This week not a single new movie added. I looks to me like the site is gonna down in flames.

waterlilybarb
02-17-2010, 10:04 AM
There were new movies added on Saturday. BTW, no one is forcing you to watch here. Just because you may have already seen some of the movies that have been added or are free doesn't mean everyone has. The site is under no obligation to offer ANY free movies.

tymeformyller
02-20-2010, 02:17 PM
It is now 2/20/2010. Can someone in charge tell me What date can we expect to see new movies added? The Last 5 movies were added on 2/13/2010 verified by the Su per mode rator Waterlilybarb. A few months back, we used to see movies added every day but Sunday except the day of month in which started the new month of free movies, are put in place. I sure all the other members would like to know there is a plan to continue to add movies in the future and not that "this is it". And yes, Super Moderator waterlilybarb, it has been a week already!

shinny
02-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Our Admin team are based in China and as I'm sure you know it was the Chinese New Year on February 14th. The celebrations usually go on for anything between 3 to 15 days. Most usually celebrate for a week.

I'd imagine our Admin team will be back shortly.

nabreena
02-21-2010, 08:29 PM
can someone help me.....i havent received any new movies since the group with "the road" in it. is there a reason? i've read a few posts that say we have to pay....but i cant find anything that indicates how i go about doing this. help!!

nabreena
02-21-2010, 08:32 PM
thank you for posting that question Ty...now i know it isnt just my pc

waterlilybarb
02-22-2010, 04:28 AM
can someone help me.....i havent received any new movies since the group with "the road" in it. is there a reason? i've read a few posts that say we have to pay....but i cant find anything that indicates how i go about doing this. help!!

You don't have to pay to watch the free movies, but if you'd like to watch any of the others, here is the link for purchasing MG: http://www.movieforum.cc/pay.php. :)

smjb4
02-23-2010, 11:31 AM
:) I GOT MY SISTER ONTO THIS SIGHT AND SHE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO

edited to fix the formatting for you :-)

shinny
02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
:) I GOT MY SISTER ONTO THIS SIGHT AND SHE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO

That's always good to hear ;)

ritac-p
02-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Hi totally understand points of view of both tymeformyller & waterlilybarb.

No we don't have to watch movies on this site if we don't want to, but having bought mgs, I would like to be able to use them on films that I would like to watch.

This isn't the only site that I am a member of, I have already watched New Moon, Nine, The Spy Next Door (new Jackie Chan Movie). All in good quality elsewhere.

A couple of the films that were added at the weekend are a couple of years old, and whats with all the horror movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we are saying is, we can watch a lot of these movies on television or buy the dvd for £3 in the bargain bucket, if there is a problem getting the movies just let us (your customer) know, instead of a reply that basically says "tough if you don't like it, go somewhere else". what happens when we all do.

waterlilybarb
02-24-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm not thrilled with all the horror movies either, but I imagine there are those who are.

I'm only a moderator of the forum and have no control over what movies are acquired for the movie site, but I know Shinny, another of our mods has made admin aware of the issue.

I see there have been a few new films added this week, but there haven't been as many as usual...which I've just assumed was due to Chinese New Year.

We generally do get new movies, sometimes before they're even in theaters (at least where I live).

delygirl
03-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I like the site well enough, but am very disappointed in some of the off color comments that are posted in the reviews of the movies. There is no need to be vulgar when stating your opinion on a movie. I wish there was some way that such language could be moderated, so the rest of us who don't need to use vulgarity to get our point across wouldn't have to suffer.

waterlilybarb
03-05-2010, 09:48 PM
I wish we could moderate, or at least delete, those types of posts as well.

okanagan420
03-07-2010, 05:54 PM
the site is great! the idea to invite people to get MG is awesome, and the option to buy it, keeps it running i'm sure!

this being my first post, i've only seen a free movie, im going to either buy some MG but i think id rather get like 5 or 10 friends and family to sign up and enjoy this service as well.

only downside is (well i dont know if this is true) that after inviting say 10 people it should goto 3 MG instead of 2MG then after 25, upto 4, then after 50, upto 5, etc, for insentive! just my 2 cents, it might already be like that, im new remember!

awesome site though whoever this applys to!

opemnmoop
03-11-2010, 01:32 PM
edited as post does not make sense. member has been given a warning.

Katty1
03-13-2010, 06:26 PM
loved it until tonight.....cant watch ANY movies. :(

EUGENEMDAVIS
03-14-2010, 01:33 PM
I found this site by surfing online and I want to say for the record that your site and how it's set up is great. I remember a while back maybe 9 months ago,there was a site called HDMT that had some of the same movies but they used DIVX to watch movies. HDMT went off line and never came back and never refunded it's customers. I hope your site stay online forever and for every one to join and watch movies. Thanks again for the excellent work.

mekaty
03-14-2010, 08:37 PM
The day i registered i was hooked to it.I appreciate the work.

Sorafoeve
03-24-2010, 05:31 AM
How about changing the name from SNESORAMA to something more along the line GAMERORAMA or GAMEFANS or since this site to reflect closer to the truth that this site offers much more than just SNES games?

just a thought.

waterlilybarb
03-24-2010, 03:52 PM
How about changing the name from SNESORAMA to something more along the line GAMERORAMA or GAMEFANS or since this site to reflect closer to the truth that this site offers much more than just SNES games?

just a thought.

?:confused: This is a movie site. Your post makes no sense. Do not make such posts in ongoing threads. If you wish to talk about games, start a new thread in the Off Topics forum.

thegoodwife
04-13-2010, 09:34 AM
I love the site, the movies are really good quality although I've seen a few with really low volume and nothing I can do to fix, still I put on my head phones and watch them. I bought 99 MG and have been watching one movie every day or so in the last little while and will keep buying more till I've seen all the movies I want to see.
There are a few things that can improved though, like the browsing could be alphabetically or at least have that option to browse that way and maybe a way to make wish lists for movies to see but overall it is a great site. Also only 10 movies come up in each page, maybe we could have the option to see more that that.
Keep up the good work!

edit: I just realized that there's an alphabetical search.

victoriasuomine
04-19-2010, 10:51 AM
This is the BEST movie site on the Internet. Period.

catnap
04-20-2010, 05:32 AM
I love the site, the movies are really good quality although I've seen a few with really low volume and nothing I can do to fix, still I put on my head phones and watch them.

Gotta agree with all the positive comments. Great site for movies and great forum too. :D

If anyone is having problems with the volume try this:
In RealPlayer go to the Tools menue,
Select Equalizer,
Then you can move the 'buttons' up (I put mine to the 2nd mark from top).
There is also an on/off button, make sure it is on, obviously. :rolleyes:
This has worked for me and I use notebook inbuilt speakers and can hear clearly even when the notebook is 4+ metres away. :eek:

If you havnt tried this yet give it a try and let us know if it works for you. ;)

Cheers... :D
(I also like using smilies) :p :cool:

NikkiPlane
05-26-2010, 10:27 PM
I wish we could moderate, or at least delete, those types of posts as well.

You mean you can't?! :eek: That sucks.:( My biggest hate is when members give a storyline twists or the end of the movie away in the comments - it drives me insane :mad:. It really ruins a movie on you. So for fear of that I rarely read the comments now :(

And I just noticed the most people online here at once was 107!! That's pretty darn good guys!!! WELL DONE!! This is still, without doubt, the BEST movie site on the internet ;) I just did another big shoutout to all my pals about it so am hoping you get some new members out of it (I'll know if my MGs go up!!! :D)

And ps Catnap - I love smilies too :D ;)

bala
05-27-2010, 01:53 AM
Only etworm can delete those comment but new rating system flags any comment more 3 people who click thumbs down button.:) that some improvement

NikkiPlane
05-27-2010, 02:31 AM
Only etworm can delete those comment but new rating system flags any comment more 3 people who click thumbs down button.:) that some improvement

AH! I never pressed the thumbs down button! I am heading back to leave another comment!! Thanks Bala ;)

NikkiPlane
05-27-2010, 02:42 AM
Well no matter what I did I could NOT give this person a thumbs down. The computer said I did, the person did not get any increase beside his comment. I did however manage to give myself a thumbs down and then had to give myself a thumbs up to balance it out! So how come I can give MYSELF a thumbs down and not the person I was trying to give it to??? :confused:

bala
05-27-2010, 02:50 AM
that odd it seem work fine for me it usually take few seconds to refresh :)-you did refresh page after you voted?

NikkiPlane
05-27-2010, 04:37 AM
that odd it seem work fine for me it usually take few seconds to refresh :)-you did refresh page after you voted?

Yep - am going back to try again though, this guy seems to do this a LOT on people and I don't think it's fair. So I shall try again until it works!! ;)

NikkiPlane
05-27-2010, 04:41 AM
DAMMIT! There is something going on here. I can agree with other members on any page - give thumbs up or thumbs down but I just cannot give this guys a thumbs down. I am going to find another of his comments and see if I can do it there - this is starting to annoy me now! :mad:

shinny
05-27-2010, 04:49 AM
DAMMIT! There is something going on here. I can agree with other members on any page - give thumbs up or thumbs down but I just cannot give this guys a thumbs down. I am going to find another of his comments and see if I can do it there - this is starting to annoy me now! :mad:

Is it Mike12 or something like that? I tried to give him a thumbs down too and it wouldn't work. I think maybe etworm removed him, maybe that's why it's not working. Let me know and we can investigate further!!

bala
05-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Yes only comments posted by Mike12 doesn't work but does when other member who post bad comment :)

NikkiPlane
05-29-2010, 06:33 PM
I was just trying to be discreet - I should have just said in the first place who it was!! Anyway - it appears to have been sorted out now YAY!!! Glad he's gone, he didn't deserve to be a member of such a great site. It's not right when you guys work so hard to have one gobshite come along and ruin it by being a twat!!! Well done for actually doing something about him and THANK YOU for taking the issue seriously. You guys just rock, dontcha??! :D;)

thebest2k8
06-07-2010, 09:03 PM
glad to see it all ends well

nabreena
06-12-2010, 01:09 AM
i used to love this site and recommended it to all friends. then something drastic happened, and i dont know what, but it suddenly changed. no longer to we get the good current movies like it was when i first joined. now the good movie are out on dvd before this site ever gets them, if they get them at all. now the majority of the movies are grade z class genre. and the majority of the films are horror movies with an occasional current movie that is already out on dvd. i used to be thrilled to log on to this site because i knew there would be great movies available. where is leap year? where is alice in wonderland? where is it's complicated? they are just a few of the current movies already gone to dvd. and they're still not available here. :confused: i recommended this site to several handicapped friends and this site was a godsend to them. now i have to go out and rent the current movies for them because they no longer have them here.

bala
06-12-2010, 02:59 AM
Can't you guys be patient you do understand it take time to acquire these movies and upload them onto server-would you rather upload them and they don't work or would prefer them to do a good job and upload and check quality before make it available for members. :). you can't please anyone.

Last of all there have been few new movies added like When in Rome, Unthinkable, The Wolfman , Youth in Revolt , The Book of Eli and Preacher's Kid. :) these movies might not be your taste but there taste other members. :)

nabreena
06-13-2010, 09:38 PM
bala, it isnt a matter of not pleasing anyone....i know the process takes time, but i would love to know what happened to change the movie lineup? i'm sure it took the same time then as it does now to upload and process the movies. but you must admit it has changed....the quality of the movies uploaded recently has changed; that every monday late or tues, the newest movies, the current ones just out of theaters and not on dvd rentals were posted here; the long awaited new movies appeared here before going to dvd. does anyone have an explanation as to the drastic change in movie selections?? is the site under new management??? i'd just like to know....thanks

trulee
06-14-2010, 06:42 AM
bala, it isnt a matter of not pleasing anyone....i know the process takes time, but i would love to know what happened to change the movie lineup? i'm sure it took the same time then as it does now to upload and process the movies. but you must admit it has changed....the quality of the movies uploaded recently has changed; that every monday late or tues, the newest movies, the current ones just out of theaters and not on dvd rentals were posted here; the long awaited new movies appeared here before going to dvd. does anyone have an explanation as to the drastic change in movie selections?? is the site under new management??? i'd just like to know....thanks

We are mindful of your concerns nabreena and to that end, I will forward this post for the attention of our admin etwom, perhaps he can address this issue with you directly.

ritac-p
06-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Trulee, nabreena is only one of quite a few people including me who have posted on the site that the standard has slipped.
I also understand it take time to upload and check but no more than before.

if admin etworm has a reply and if nabreena doesn't mind i'd like to know the outcome as well.

larrycat
06-15-2010, 04:54 AM
I'm a new user to this site, but I have been viewing the "free" movies for a few months as well as checking out the MG movies. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised at the movie selection on this site. So, I finally decided to purchase MG's so I could watch the newer movies. Again, I think the choices are decent, but I'm new at this!!! I'll hang in there for a while and see how I feel later!

nabreena
06-16-2010, 09:03 PM
ritac-p....i'll be happy to share any info i get from etworm....whenever i hear from him.

etworm
06-16-2010, 11:28 PM
i used to love this site and recommended it to all friends. then something drastic happened, and i dont know what, but it suddenly changed. no longer to we get the good current movies like it was when i first joined. now the good movie are out on dvd before this site ever gets them, if they get them at all. now the majority of the movies are grade z class genre. and the majority of the films are horror movies with an occasional current movie that is already out on dvd. i used to be thrilled to log on to this site because i knew there would be great movies available. where is leap year? where is alice in wonderland? where is it's complicated? they are just a few of the current movies already gone to dvd. and they're still not available here. :confused: i recommended this site to several handicapped friends and this site was a godsend to them. now i have to go out and rent the current movies for them because they no longer have them here.
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
We take your concern seriously. Now we address our uploading priority and attach importance to the balance of movie genres.

Celticmaidn
06-18-2010, 12:11 PM
My opinion as to why we have less recently released in theater movies:
1st we only upload DVD quality so until it is uploaded into DVD we don't get it.
2nd new movies released into theaters are not released onto DVD to private viewers until close to Oscar(Academy Awards) time.
If you remember all those newly released movies had a disclammer on them as they were for academy award judges to view and got leaked. Because they were DVD we were able to obtain and upload them as the quality was to this sites standards.
If ya'll want camcorder quality movies I am sure you know where to find them and you can watch all the theaterf released movies today or you can wait a few more months and see it in DVD quality here.

kimerajamm
06-29-2010, 02:02 AM
site good :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

steveT
07-03-2010, 01:42 PM
It sure would be nice if we had a queue. I have to list movies by pencil and paper that I want to see. But if I could browse and save them to a queue to refer back to later, I would spend more time actually watching and less time writing down what I want to see.

waterlilybarb
07-04-2010, 04:46 AM
It sure would be nice if we had a queue. I have to list movies by pencil and paper that I want to see. But if I could browse and save them to a queue to refer back to later, I would spend more time actually watching and less time writing down what I want to see.

I agree that would be a great feature, and who knows, we may eventually have that option. What I do is send myself a PM of the movies I want to see - even before we get them here. That way I don't have to look for a paper to check my list, and I just update it as I go. It's convenient to have the list right here. :)

larrycat
08-20-2010, 10:42 AM
I agree that would be a great feature, and who knows, we may eventually have that option. What I do is send myself a PM of the movies I want to see - even before we get them here. That way I don't have to look for a paper to check my list, and I just update it as I go. It's convenient to have the list right here. :)

I keep a list of the movies I want to see on my computer (Word), so I don't miss out on them. I really enjoy the free movies; wish the selection were a little better, but I'm new at all of this. Glad I joined, though. ;)

Keep up the great job on this site!

waterlilybarb
08-20-2010, 11:42 AM
I keep a list of the movies I want to see on my computer (Word), so I don't miss out on them. I really enjoy the free movies; wish the selection were a little better, but I'm new at all of this. Glad I joined, though. ;)

Keep up the great job on this site!

Good idea. :) Since you're newer to the site, you might not be aware that you can request free shows. HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1035&page=10) is the link the that thread. Make sure to read post #1 first so your choices will be included in the count.
We also have a vote swap (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1251) thread, which has proven quite successful. Check it out. You're more apt to have some of your choices among the free movies if more people vote for them. :)

larrycat
08-22-2010, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the tip....appreciate it!

Spookytime
08-24-2010, 01:21 AM
This is one of the best movie sites, there used to be so many great sites but one by one they stopped for a verity of reasons, now I can honestly say it's fast and easy to watch many genres of movie with good quality, they load fast and when you tell people it uses RealPlayer they expect the quality to be bad, but to there surprise it's excellent and as I said they load fast, there was a site that was like google for movies but now it's not like it used to be.
So I say this is the #1 site for movies today.
I enjoy watching a movie a night and I know I'll usually find what I want her or be surprised by some other movie.
The site for movies is Top Notch, the best one around I'd say.
Keep Up The Great Work Guys

liss110684
10-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Im new and i love this site already ive watched so many movies and its great for the kids 2 big thumbs up;)

shinny
10-12-2010, 05:19 AM
Im new and i love this site already ive watched so many movies and its great for the kids 2 big thumbs up;)

Liss, Welcome to the site and thanks for the nice comments.

NikkiPlane
12-19-2010, 05:59 PM
I have been a member for a good while now and have to say I would never go anywhere else to watch movies. Why would I?! ;) This site has everything you would want in a movie site and if there is ever an issue all you have to do is post about it and the moderators always sort it out immediately :) Everyone that is a regular is so friendly, it's just FAB. I recommend it all the time. People are always wary at first because of all the bad movie sites out there but when they DO check it out are always pleasantly surprised. Because I am temporarily (hopefully!) disabled, this site has been a godsend to me, I would be bored stiff without it. I know I have said so before but it never hurts to give a compliment when one is due, so THANK YOU immensely to all the moderators who work so hard to keep this site as wonderful as it is :D. You are all fantastic and do a wonderful job so kudos to you!!!! ;)

2van0508
07-24-2011, 10:39 PM
great!
but i'll be more enjoy if it's all free^^

shinny
07-25-2011, 01:27 AM
great!
but i'll be more enjoy if it's all free^^

Then our administrators wouldn't be able to upkeep the site ;)

You know we have free movies here => Free Movies (http://movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint) that members get to choose each month using this thread => Free movies for August (2011) (http://movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1035&page=45)

roselina
10-03-2011, 04:07 AM
It is a excellent site according to other sites...

NathanMcGhee
10-10-2011, 06:28 AM
How come the subtitles are not in the movie when the Sioux indians speak in their native language?

waterlilybarb
10-10-2011, 10:34 AM
How come the subtitles are not in the movie when the Sioux indians speak in their native language?

That's a bummer.
I'm guessing that the version we have was the best one available for upload and it didn't have the subtitles. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

cristinajohn
10-14-2011, 07:57 AM
I like this site so much. This is a very good site to get the information about the new movies and never find site like this. It is really good to spend time with this site.

ivanbohem
10-20-2011, 01:42 PM
This site is such a nice place to get updated about new movies reviews and also to find out the other information about any actor or actress. Nice site to say. I often visit this site to get the review of any new movie.

lacova
10-22-2011, 06:53 AM
i have been a member for some time now, never had a dispute and it is great value for money

NikkiPlane
10-23-2011, 12:40 AM
I love this site!!! I've been a member for two years now and have to say, of all the sites I use on the internet including sites like Facebook etc, this is the one site I use the most (excluding email of course!). I only ever once had a small problem where more MG's were removed from my account for watching a movie than should have been but that was resolved immediately once I pm'd Etworm. I love all the moderators as they are so brilliant at answering queries and sorting out problems - and they do it all for the love of it!! So 10/10 for this site from me :D

arnolddepth
12-14-2011, 03:27 AM
This site has some nice movie to watching. I like this site so much. There are lots of good stuff on this site. I also find some of my favourite movies on this site such as The mummy, Scorpion king and Final Destination.

inglese
12-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Well, I have been a member for a few years, paid quite a bit too. However, The last 3 months, I have been very let down by the lack of new movies that have not been added.

Why is this?

waterlilybarb
12-20-2011, 10:20 AM
According to Admni, the lack of new movies added has been due to a manpower shortage. Some new movies will be added soon, though I can't give you an exact date.

thebest2k8
01-02-2012, 11:31 AM
hope everyone is still enjoying the site, im back to mod this ishh

alexiabrothwell
01-16-2012, 02:57 AM
hi i didnt know where to post this so i thought this would be the best place.

when you click on the pop up box it wont let you change the size only large or the box, i didnt know if tou guys realise this

waterlilybarb
01-16-2012, 11:34 AM
I would think the Error Report (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949) thread would be a good place for this.

I don't know if Flash allows for making the box the size you want. I tried it, and you CAN change the size of the box but the movie is still the small size of the initial pop out box.

alexiabrothwell
01-16-2012, 01:29 PM
its not really a problem i just didnt really know if the sites admins knew i watch everything in theatre mode it just get a tinsy bit jumpy sometimes but its not a big deal :)

waterlilybarb
01-16-2012, 02:28 PM
No worries. I watch in full screen mode too, so hadn't noticed. :)

chickenlips100
03-10-2012, 08:26 AM
I love this site, but is there any chance that you can put in trailers some time reading about the movie is just not the same, some times they really suck and if we could see a trailer it would not waist time going through the list reading about them watching part of it then shutting it off and looking for some thing else. I understand the more some one asks for the extras the price goes up, this is just a thought.:D

waterlilybarb
03-10-2012, 11:56 AM
I doubt that that will happen, but youtube often has official trailers that you can check out.

mandylam
04-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Hello MovieOnline,

I've been a customer for years now and I love the service! Thanks to all who work so hard to maintain this site and keep all of us movie watchers happy.

I have a small suggestion for the improvement of the site. I often search through movies and have several that I want to see. It would be great if I could "Add" the movies to some sort of "wish list" so that I can view them at a later time. This allows watchers to save movies to watch at a later time since there are so many movies.

Thanks,
ML

waterlilybarb
04-28-2012, 03:19 PM
That is a good idea. What I do for now is keep a list that I PM to myself here in the forum so I can remember which movies I want to see.

mike178
05-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Excellent site :)

Keliny
06-14-2012, 03:14 AM
I’m really enjoying this site because it has good streaming and high quality features for films. It would be better if the site increases free subscription period.

dinamanzo
06-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Excellent, because it is all about movies and I’m a big fan of movies I’m so interested to post those threads.

daisy
06-24-2012, 06:44 AM
I just came on to find a place to make this same suggestion. A "wish list" button would be the cat's meow!

It's a great site and a few small additions would make it that much better!

skkipperr
09-18-2012, 10:43 AM
It's a great movie site... one of my favorites.

I am leaving my last 3 mg to keep my account active.
That way I get to see the free movies, which you have a decent selection of.

My wish is that someday you add a payment method that I can trust so that I can partake in the newer releases. NEVER USE PAY-PAL !!!

My request is that you add more free movies.

waterlilybarb
09-18-2012, 12:34 PM
It's a great movie site... one of my favorites.

I am leaving my last 3 mg to keep my account active.
That way I get to see the free movies, which you have a decent selection of.

My wish is that someday you add a payment method that I can trust so that I can partake in the newer releases. NEVER USE PAY-PAL !!!

My request is that you add more free movies.
Currently, the method of payment is Visa. See HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=4530).

skkipperr
10-01-2012, 07:40 AM
I enjoy the site a lot...
or at least I used to.

I have had bad experiences with pay pal and I would like to give you money.

So, I can only use the free movie section.

Even if I could mail (snail mail) you the money that would work for me.

annikin
10-25-2012, 01:04 AM
I would find it better if the films were classed by year, any chance of that happening?

waterlilybarb
10-25-2012, 10:40 AM
I would find it better if the films were classed by year, any chance of that happening?

That option is already available. At the top of the page, it gives you the options of how to search for movies. One of the options is Release Year. Just select that option, type in the year you are looking for, and click search. All the selections will be movies from the chosen year.
Hope that helps. :)

chickenlips100
10-30-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents about this site, I Love It, I have checked out a lot of sites and this is by far one of the best ones. Most other sites you have to see if the download works or even if you might pick up some sort of bug. Get hacked etc. I have been with Movie Forum for a very long time and I plan on staying with them for a very long time. Always good movies and no hassel if you loose your mg's they will replace them.

This is my 2 cents
Stardaz:D

billysullivanII
11-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Last two movies I tried to watch failed and sent message to site and no response or refund of points

waterlilybarb
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Last two movies I tried to watch failed and sent message to site and no response or refund of points
Please see post #1 here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949), if you haven't already, for relevant threads and information on how to seek reimbursement for lost MG.

thebest2k8
11-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents about this site, I Love It, I have checked out a lot of sites and this is by far one of the best ones. Most other sites you have to see if the download works or even if you might pick up some sort of bug. Get hacked etc. I have been with Movie Forum for a very long time and I plan on staying with them for a very long time. Always good movies and no hassel if you loose your mg's they will replace them.

This is my 2 cents
Stardaz:D

glad to hear your enjoying the site.

Eleanortheo
04-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Well, this has been going pretty good as I’m a new member but the updates are really good when comparing to other movie sites.

riceman
05-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Just wanted to let you know that after years of using your site I am still amazed at the quality and selection. you can't beat the price and I have enjoyed so many wonderful movies here. A good movie is like a good book and your library rocks. All my friends are good customers.

Thanks again for your work

Bob

trulee
05-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Just wanted to let you know that after years of using your site I am still amazed at the quality and selection. you can't beat the price and I have enjoyed so many wonderful movies here. A good movie is like a good book and your library rocks. All my friends are good customers.

Thanks again for your work

Bob

Thanks for your appreciation :D

johnnabrock
06-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Is there a way to bookmark movies? There are many I want to see, but only a limited amount of time to see them, so rather than searching each time I visit the site, it would be nice to be able to bookmark ones I've noticed that I want to see at a later time.

Thanks...have loved the site for years, now!
Johnna

waterlilybarb
06-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Is there a way to bookmark movies? There are many I want to see, but only a limited amount of time to see them, so rather than searching each time I visit the site, it would be nice to be able to bookmark ones I've noticed that I want to see at a later time.

Thanks...have loved the site for years, now!
Johnna
Currently there is no way to bookmark movies on the site (though you could do so with your browser's bookmark function). What I do is send myself a PM here in the forum with a list of the movies I want to see. I update it as I watch the movies, and add more as new movies are released. I also keep a list using the Notepad on my computer, so that when there is a movie I hear about, I just add that to the list, then check later if we have it on the site. I know it's not as convenient as having the list right on the movie site, but hopefully I've given you an idea or two that might work for you.

Lifeless
06-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Alternatively is what I use is Facebook, if you have Facebook head to:

https://www.facebook.com/[FACEBOOK ID/USERNAME/video_movies_watch

Be sure to edit the red text to reflect your own Facebook account, it'll be either a bunch of numbers, or a username (Depending upon if you set yourself a username within your settings or not)

As you can see (Image below) you can search for films you've watched already, obviously would take ages to add all films us film fanatics have seen, but they do give you suggestions at the top (Which havne't loaded for me since my internet is amazingly slow at the moment) though most of the suggestions I've seen so it's easy as clicking on them to add them to films you've watched... or you can switch to the "Want to watch" tab shown in the screen shot to add films in which you haven't yet seen.

It's a nice way to view all the films you want to see, it also gives you a nice little movie poster of the film for easy viewing. On my list I have a few of the Hollywood upcoming films such as: Thor 2, Wolverine, World War Z, Pacific Rim, Kick-ass 2, Now you see me etc...

Once you've watched a film which is listed on your "Want to watch" list all you have to do is nagivate back to your "Want to watch list" locate the film you just watched and then hoover your cursor over the image of the movie and it'll display a pencil icon in the top right corner of the film poster, if you click that then it'll give you the option to place it in the "Watched" section.

Easy as pie.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2w5jbrr.png

waterlilybarb
06-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Alternatively is what I use is Facebook, if you have Facebook head to:

Be sure to edit the red text to reflect your own Facebook account, it'll be either a bunch of numbers, or a username (Depending upon if you set yourself a username within your settings or not)

As you can see (Image below) you can search for films you've watched already, obviously would take ages to add all films us film fanatics have seen, but they do give you suggestions at the top (Which havne't loaded for me since my internet is amazingly slow at the moment) though most of the suggestions I've seen so it's easy as clicking on them to add them to films you've watched... or you can switch to the "Want to watch" tab shown in the screen shot to add films in which you haven't yet seen....

Good idea. I'm sure some will find that quite helpful. Thanks for posting such detailed directions for those not as familiar with Facebook, and how it can be a useful tool. :)

johnnabrock
06-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Not the single-click wishlist-type bookmark I was hoping for, but I appreciate both of you taking the time to respond.

Thanks, Again...Johnna:D

Lifeless
06-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Well the feature you want isn't built into the site. However as waterlilybarb briefly stated, you can use your in-browser bookmaking function.

Obviously bookmarking is slightly different on every browser, but it's usually as easy as holding down Ctrl and pressing D. Simply navigate to a film you want to make note of to watch later and press Ctrl + D and it'll bookmark the page for you. You can then choose to place the bookmark into a folder to organize your bookmarks. Once you have the time to watch films, you can view your bookmarked films and select one to watch, and then remove it once watched.

Those are really the only practical methods, I can't see any feature being implemented into movieonline where you can bookmark films within the site, as it would be wasting time coding a feature which is already built into every web-browser, the only difference is that one bookmarking system would be viewed online, and the other would be stored on your PC and can be viewed but not accessed offline.

SilikanArtist
08-14-2013, 01:12 AM
This is excellent site. Because it helps to gain knowledge in different areas.

gwynnpiano
08-19-2013, 09:49 PM
I found this site when it was brand new and loved it while it was free. I didn't really mind when I had to buy mg's. But with this new way of buying mg's, I'm extremely leery of using it anymore. I've waited, hoping that the old credit card payment gateway would be resolved, but apparently it's not going to be. I don't like the fact that you can't instantly purchase mg's and this new thing sounds way to fishy to risk it. :(

waterlilybarb
08-20-2013, 12:42 PM
I found this site when it was brand new and loved it while it was free. I didn't really mind when I had to buy mg's. But with this new way of buying mg's, I'm extremely leery of using it anymore. I've waited, hoping that the old credit card payment gateway would be resolved, but apparently it's not going to be. I don't like the fact that you can't instantly purchase mg's and this new thing sounds way to fishy to risk it. :(

While I understand your frustration, the Amazon gift card is a valid and safe way to purchase MG. It is, of course, your choice whether you feel that it is the right choice for you.

JuliaThompson
09-24-2013, 04:20 AM
That's really nice site. We can share knowledge in here.

jenyanderson
10-07-2013, 02:20 AM
I love this site, my only concern is when and how long it will remain free. There are a few other sites that offer free content and I would rate this site higher than the rest (so far). If it came to a point where you would have to pay to see the movies here I would most likely move on. I can download for free off of Torrents or visit other streaming sites. Only reason I prefer this site over others is the site layout and convenience of the streaming here. I hope the administrators can find an alternative way to pay for bandwidth and provide free streaming for movies. I doubt you would retain even 5% of your current viewers otherwise.

FeelzAwso
10-20-2013, 11:45 PM
This site regarding movies. I was an interesting for movies very much. It helps me to get information about any movies. Especially with new releases.

jms6886
01-24-2014, 12:27 PM
I would like it better if someone answered my emails in the past 12 hours and credited my MG's...its already been taken out of my bank account...Sent 7 messages not one answered. I would like to use what I paid for. Thanks

waterlilybarb
01-24-2014, 04:34 PM
I would like it better if someone answered my emails in the past 12 hours and credited my MG's...its already been taken out of my bank account...Sent 7 messages not one answered. I would like to use what I paid for. Thanks
You will get what you paid for, but I can't say how long it will take.

On a side note, it is not necessary to post about the same problem multiple times, in different threads. Moderators have zero control over crediting accounts on the movie site. Only our Admin, etworm, can take care of your problem, and he is located in China. Hopefully, when you say you sent messages, you meant PMs in the forum. Also, it is not necessary to send so many PMs on the same day about the same problem. That just clutters his inbox making it take longer for him to get to actually taking care of the problem rather than reading all the messages.

GlassTop
03-24-2014, 10:19 PM
It’s excellent with loads on interaction and keeps refreshing.

Milks26
06-20-2014, 05:40 AM
I watched Robocop (the original...nothing beats it :D) last night. Had a great experience and I'm on my way to watch 2 & 3 right now.

banlron
06-28-2014, 01:56 AM
only problem i have with this site is we seem to be geting a lot of *b* movies at mo..now i know i cant expect blockbusters every day but some of these films have been..well...bad.the kind you expext to see in tesco/walmart bargin bin on a wet sunday.

jmkrysty
10-06-2014, 08:41 PM
I like this site but I have a suggestion.....when a movie link isn't working, why leave it in an available state? As an example, the new x men isn't working and while the mods have left notices about this in the comments, not everybody reads the comments, especially if they already know they want to see it. This causes disappointment for viewers and more work for admin as they have to refund mgs and respond to complaints. Why not remove the link until it has been fixed?

waterlilybarb
10-06-2014, 09:49 PM
I like this site but I have a suggestion.....when a movie link isn't working, why leave it in an available state? As an example, the new x men isn't working and while the mods have left notices about this in the comments, not everybody reads the comments, especially if they already know they want to see it. This causes disappointment for viewers and more work for admin as they have to refund mgs and respond to complaints. Why not remove the link until it has been fixed?
Moderators don't have the authority to remove links that aren't working. While I have notified Admin, I have not had a response yet, so it's (more than) likely he hasn't read the notice I sent. When he gets such notifications, our site Admin does remove the link. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but there is only so much that we moderators can do.

edolish
06-13-2015, 02:52 PM
I am currently watching The Lost World:Jurassic park and there are so many stops in it, it has taken 1 hour to watch 18 minutes is this normal for the free ones? I know you do that to prevent recording, but really isn't this a little excessive?

please help

thank you
Elizabeth Olish
http://www.movieforum.cc/images/icons/icon13.gif

waterlilybarb
06-13-2015, 06:57 PM
I am currently watching The Lost World:Jurassic park and there are so many stops in it, it has taken 1 hour to watch 18 minutes is this normal for the free ones? I know you do that to prevent recording, but really isn't this a little excessive?

please help

thank you
Elizabeth Olish
http://www.movieforum.cc/images/icons/icon13.gif
There should be no difference in the quality between free and paid movies. There are no stops built into the movies, to prevent recording, or for any other reason. When a movie stops, it's buffering, or, if it stops and won't restart, the connection got dropped on one end.

I don't know if it's the new video format that's causing the difference. Generally, I've let movies buffer prior to starting viewing, but with the new format, the loading bar doesn't show if the video has loaded. Unfortunately, I've not had the chance to watch any movies since the video format was changed, so I can't speak from experience. I did start The Lost World, and have noticed that it stops more than any movies I've watched in a long time. I don't know if it's only that movie that has an issue, or if it's because of the format.

I will definitely bring this point up to Admin.