PDA

View Full Version : Welcome and Introduction Thread

etworm
12-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi !

On behalf of all administrators, welcome to the movieforum.cc

If you've clicked this thread you must you're curious

If you like movies, if you like making friends, if you like to talk...
We'll here's the place to be.
Just join the forum, be active, view the threads, talk about the movies!
Have any problems with viewing, have suggestions...
Or are you curious about a new movie, well you can find it here on the forum!
All admins/mods will guide you and help as much as we can.

People this is the place to be active about your favorite actor/actress, character, movie and for solutions to your problems and last but not least to meet new friends!!

Just take a look around it's funnnnn!!! and become active right here!!

We all like to see you here and to have you join us!
So keep watching movies on movieonline.cc

And believe us it's gonna be great!

Trust me you are all welcome!!!
And let get to know each other in the process, just introduce yourself in this thread!

To all our younger members if anybody hassles you in any way contact a admin at once we are here to help.

What are you still doing here? Introduce yourself if you like and Start clicking!!!

5zigen
01-02-2009, 12:24 AM
I hope to enjoy all movies.:)

bunny
01-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi I'm Bunny. thanks a lot for your welcome thread. I think this place is gonna be awesome!!! I can't wait to catch up on the many movies I've been missing out on.
take care and thanx again :)

etworm
01-04-2009, 08:24 PM
enjoy your stay, and more top movies will be available soon. Check back frequently.

doorsfan83
01-04-2009, 10:38 PM
I like this site I am glad I found it in its infancy I will continue to watch movies here. As long as you are in the right country and you continue to not allow downloads I think this will become a large community. I hope it stays free and out of reach from the long arm of the u.s government.

scorpio9
01-05-2009, 08:17 AM
excellent site ,good movies keep up the good work .have looked at a few movies and everything working well, hope this site stays up ,administrators deserve a clap

hel22
01-06-2009, 11:00 AM
i just found this site, it looks great! Is it new?

i havent tried watching yet but do u have to watch with megavideo? will it cut off after 72 min?

thanks in advance!

hel22

fifteenmel
01-06-2009, 01:00 PM
thanx mate site looks brilliant keep up the good work movie quality is tops

etworm
01-06-2009, 09:01 PM
i just found this site, it looks great! Is it new?

i havent tried watching yet but do u have to watch with megavideo? will it cut off after 72 min?

thanks in advance!

hel22
Yes, it's just launched on Jan 1, 2009. Our videos all are hosted on dedicated server and work without megavideo.

BAMBAM21
01-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Just found this site megavideo goes of after 72 mins so i hope this site is better

Loroc
01-07-2009, 04:01 PM
hello everyone:) So glad to be here♥♥
Great site!!

hhoran
01-07-2009, 11:35 PM
I hope to enjoy all movies:)

MaVERiCK
01-08-2009, 12:03 PM
hello, guess this is where n00bs say hello?

I said hello =(

I thought this forum was big but there's like 8 threads? Can we add more. If we're here to talk about movies and stuff we may as well have some more threads, one per category or soemthign then separate ones for more popular films. Sorry...just kinda used to forums with more threads and stuff so this is kinda small. Sorry. And I suck at intros. Yay =)

dognxtdoor
01-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Hello everyone, I am Dognxtdoor..AKA Dan

I am a Super Mod for a similar site but for TV shows, out of respect for this forum and site, I will not post the name of the site here. Our site is very similar in respect to the forum and the use of dedicated servers with Real Player as its player.

I have been working with that other site for now two years as we have just celebrated our second year running. I would like to welcome this new site, and congratulate the admin for a fine job so far.

As for me specifically I am 30 years old, I live in NJ in the good ol' US of A. I am a computer tech, and enjoy watching movies and tv via the internet. I also play video games, and enjoy traveling. I look forward to getting to know some new people on this forum as well.

Thank you,

Dog

bala
01-09-2009, 04:51 AM
hi

This great site however not enough hours in the day to watch a lot movie you can only watch 5 movies at most in one day.:)

shinny
01-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Hi all, just wanted to pop in and say hello. The quality of the movies on this site are great. I'm looking forward to watching them !! :D

trulee
01-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Hi all just thought I'd peek my head around the door. Its great to find a site with movies where the quality is this good. See you all around - who's turn is it to buy the popcorn? :D

Celticmaidn
01-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Hi all I am a Super mod with Dog on the other forum he mentioned. Glad to see another great place for entertainment, now if only I could avoid Sleep. lol

imarielle
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi all! I too am glad to find a site that offers movies for my viewing online. I love movies, but have missed a lot the past year as I was living in another country and movies didn't make it there before I returned home to the US. I've got a long list of movies I missed and would like to see and am excited to get started =)

waterlilybarb
01-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Hello, I'm Barb, also a Super Mod on the forum Dan mentioned earlier. The nice thing about that is the forum here is fairly similar as is the viewing (ie: how to view in RP successfully).

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the flics offered here, and also to hearing what others have to say about the movies they've watched, so I might uncover a previously unknown gem.

And Trulee - I'll get the popcorn this time if you'll spring for the junior mints next time. LOL

claa6106
01-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi everyone, Just found this site today and watched a few movies. Great movies and clear viewing. I Will enjoy this emencely. Wounderful site I'm glad I stumbled on to it. Happy viewing.

Robin45
01-10-2009, 04:34 AM
Hiya

Well ehm. Hi. I've been part of this website for like a week now and it's awesome. Amazing. I'm SOOO happy I found it.
I can't wait to watch more ^^

xxx

Robin:)

serena75
01-10-2009, 04:36 AM
Hi everyone! This site looks promising, to say the least. This is just what I've been looking for, so thank you movieonline! :)

bentelo
01-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi !

People this is the place to be active about your favorite actor/actress, character, movie and for solutions to your problems and last but not least to meet new friends!!

And let get to know each other in the process, just introduce yourself in this thread!

To all our younger members if anybody hassles you in any way contact a admin at once we are here to help.

What are you still doing here? Introduce yourself if you like and Start clicking!!!
Is it possible to upload a view series on the site? Because when I typed in verygoodvideo.com I got immidiatly on this site. It's a very good site and I like it a lot. But on that other site there were also series uploaded.

I hope that's you guys think about it.

waterlilybarb
01-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Is it possible to upload a view series on the site? Because when I typed in verygoodvideo.com I got immidiatly on this site. It's a very good site and I like it a lot. But on that other site there were also series uploaded.

I hope that's you guys think about it.

Do you mean TV series'? If so, I know another site that offers those. I don't want to post it (in case admin minds), but feel free to message me & I'll send you the link. I'm one of the Super Mods on the forum for that site, and many shows are offered there with the same good quality viewing. :)

astra03
01-10-2009, 11:58 AM
hey all new here to this site. i must say its brilliant

cheers astra03

Birdhm
01-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi,

My name is Bird, I have seen many sites on the internet, but this is the best one I've come across for picture, sound, selection, and it's just all around Fantastic. Thank you for starting this site, I love it and will recommend it to everyone I know and to people I meet in the future. Your Site ROCKS!

Birdhm :D

uzywuzy
01-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi,

Just got here, had a look around and i can just say: Great site! Tried it out jus quick but good quality, great films, enough choice. No probs at all :)

Thanks you guys!

lexi10
01-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Just found this site. its sooo amazing. the quality is excellent.. its just that it freezes 3 or 4x but i can deal with it. :D tnx

Hypechic
01-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Hi Everyone,
I see a few of my moderators from the other site which will remain unmentioned :D..over here. By the way, I don't think it should be a problem really because I got to this site from that other one. If this is dedicated to Movies and the other site is dedicated to TV Shows, they should be able to cohabit without problems.

Anywho, I'm glad I found this site. I'm a movie freak so I hope to enjoy it for a long time to come. Off to go watch my first movie now. :D

tlo1
01-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Hey, first view of this site is great. Great selection and brilliant quality.
Little worried about the gold thing when that happens, people i know aren't online as much as me so probably wouldn't sign up - do you think there will be other ways to accumulate 'gold'?

kahmeleone
01-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Yes, more ways to accumulate gold please :) Thanks for everyone's research and hard work! Being a single mom living on disability this is an amazing resource ; don't feel so out of touch now!

jayhartcu44
01-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Jay and I am a newcomer to movieforum.cc. The site looks GREAT and Im excited to start watching/talking movies with other members, but before I dive head first into the site, I had a quick question. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what MG (movie gold) are? I looked through the FAQs and through the forums and I couldnt find anything. Also, how do you collect MG, and why are they important to us members here at movieforum.cc. Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon!

See you in the forums!

Take care.

~Jay

Hypechic
01-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Welcome Jay. Right now, we can watch movies for free because the site is currently in a promotional period. After the promotion is over, we'll have to make use of the Movie Gold to watch movies. However, the Admins have yet to tell us how that will work here.

I'm on a similar site but that one is for TV shows and they have a points system. If you make a donation, you get a certain amount of points, you then watch shows with your points. Most shows costing 2 points each, although some cost 1 point. You can also accumulate points by contributing in the forum, playing games, quizzes e.t.c. I'm thinking the movie gold thing may work like that but I have no idea what the Admins plans are.

crappolla
01-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Hello everyone! Im SP. I love this site. Ive been watching movies allot so far and have been reviewing the odd one.

I am a computer and media enthusiast and I enjoy video games, guitar, cars and music :)

Take care!

finishominis
01-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Hello all:) Great site/forum

deerhunter920
01-22-2009, 02:50 PM
love this web site easy to use,and great feeds I referred everyone I know all 3 of them. ha.ha will be here for along time. keep up the good work

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Great Site MovieOnline love it

and keep up the good work

bala
01-22-2009, 10:38 PM
i don't know how add every single movies ever relased on this site.

addie
01-24-2009, 12:00 PM
This is, indeed, a great movie site. The collection is awesome! :)

abraham
01-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Hello how are you? where are you from?

kahmeleone
01-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi, I'm Sheila; I travel a lot; mostly based in North Texas but born and raised and frequently found in San Francisco, Calif. I've got a bunch of kids who my world revolves around; the boys are 14 and 10 and the girls are 4 and 11 months.

**Oh yes we did!!!**

polian06
01-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Hello I'm Ian and I would just like to take my hat off to you guys!!

Truly excellent job, well done!

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Yes the Admin and all MODS are working hard to provide a spam free site, with high quality movies i would also like to thank fellow MODS and ADMIN, great job guys:)

MarillynMcColm
02-16-2009, 06:34 PM
I went to buy MG and it says like 199 + 50 mg ?? Does that mean 249 minutes or what ??

waterlilybarb
02-16-2009, 07:19 PM
No, it means if you buy 199MG, you get 50 bonus MG. :) Also, MG do not expire.

thebest2k8
02-17-2009, 12:08 AM
you just repeated what was said

gypsiegirl66
02-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Hello, just wanted to pop in, and see what this site is about. It looks like, I'm going to enjoy my time here.
I am a Super Moderator on a site similar to this, only it's TV shows. I see there are a few peeps from that site, that are members & moderatoer here.

I'm excited to start watching the movies here, the choices look fantastic!!

See you around! :p

waterlilybarb
02-17-2009, 02:27 PM
you just repeated what was said

If you meant me, no I didn't. The member thought that the 199+50MG would give them 249 minutes. My post was to inform member MarillynMcColm that she would receive 249MG for the price of 199MG and that once purchased MG do not expire, but rather get used as one watches films.

thebest2k8
02-17-2009, 08:50 PM
If you meant me, no I didn't. The member thought that the 199+50MG would give them 249 minutes. My post was to inform member MarillynMcColm that she would receive 249MG for the price of 199MG and that once purchased MG do not expire, but rather get used as one watches films.

a I'm sorry didn't see the minutes i apologize barb, good eye :)

waterlilybarb
02-18-2009, 08:15 AM
a I'm sorry didn't see the minutes i apologize barb, good eye :)

No problem. Sorry if it came off a little snarky. I've got a wicked sinus infection and wasn't feeling too well when I wrote it. :)

mrsgroom
02-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Hello, we love this Movie site. Was wondering if Ratings could be added, have young ones who like the site to, but have had to click off of some after we have paid for them because of language or other issues. Thanks Trainor's:eek:

sddvasquez
02-18-2009, 01:11 PM
i understand your concerns. your best bet is the internet movie database (www.imdb.com). if you scroll down to the section (on the page for whatever movie you are interested in) on "additional details" you will find the motion picture association's rating as well as a useful "parent's guide".

to learn more about the mpaa's rating system go to their website for extensive info (www.mpaa.org).
cheers!

waterlilybarb
02-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Hello, we love this Movie site. Was wondering if Ratings could be added, have young ones who like the site to, but have had to click off of some after we have paid for them because of language or other issues. Thanks Trainor's:eek:

Another site I have bookmarked is kids-in-mind (http://www.kids-in-mind.com/). It not only gives the ratings, but gives detailed reasons for why. It's a good site for checking if a movie is suitable for your family. Hope that helps. :)

thebest2k8
02-18-2009, 09:09 PM
No problem. Sorry if it came off a little snarky. I've got a wicked sinus infection and wasn't feeling too well when I wrote it. :)

no problem were all on the same team here trying to help, the people on the forum, :)

Zed8ed
02-20-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the flics offered here, and also to hearing what others have to say about the movies they've watched, so I might uncover a previously unknown gem...

...Check out "Drop dead Fred", an oldie but goodie... Great site by the way :)

Zed8ed
02-20-2009, 08:44 PM
sorry for the thumbs down above didn't even realize it was there till i already sent two thumbs up waaaayy up

waterlilybarb
02-20-2009, 08:55 PM
LOL No worries. I actually think I saw that movie...years ago. :)

gypsiegirl66
02-20-2009, 10:15 PM
...Check out "Drop dead Fred", an oldie but goodie... Great site by the way :)

OMG, I haven't thought of that movie in years, what a hoot!!

sorry for the thumbs down above didn't even realize it was there till i already sent two thumbs up waaaayy up

I have been trying to figure out, how you rate a post. It may have been a mistake, but it helped me out!! Thanks :)

Hmmm, I still can't find it...LOL!

studiojek
03-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi to all my friendvista forum friends!!

I am a loyal fan of vip.tv-video.net and am sure I'll become a loyal fan of this site too! Thanks!

shinny
03-01-2009, 02:00 AM

I am a loyal fan of vip.tv-video.net and am sure I'll become a loyal fan of this site too! Thanks!

Hey Studio, welcome :-)

gypsiegirl66
03-01-2009, 03:37 AM

Hola studio, glad you made it over, it looks like the gang is almost all hear!! :p

martootah
03-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Hii everyone,

It is my first day on this site and im still getting used 2 everything so please can anyone tell me what i have 2 do 2 get Movie Gold ?:D

I appreciate the help. Thanks

trulee
03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Hii everyone,

It is my first day on this site and im still getting used 2 everything so please can anyone tell me what i have 2 do 2 get Movie Gold ?:D

Welcome to the site martootah - I'm sure you'll have fun.

Primarily you get Movie Gold by purchasing it - see link below or by recommending people to the site using your link on the Movie Online site.
Check out the Newcommer Guidance Forum (http://www.movieforum.cc/forumdisplay.php?f=14)there are lots of helpful tips.

How to Purchase MG (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=160)

waterlilybarb
03-01-2009, 11:35 AM

Welcome girlie! :) Nice to have you aboard. http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x93/waterlilybarb/smileys/loveliness.gif

thebest2k8
03-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Hii everyone,

welcome to the site

muchachaz
06-08-2009, 10:53 AM
hello everybody!!
mucha's here, n i'm new in this site...
n glad to be part of this community...
;)

trulee
06-08-2009, 11:16 AM
hello everybody!!
;)

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy the movies and will post your thoughts around the forum.

shinny
06-08-2009, 12:24 PM
hello everybody!!
;)

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy the site :)

starlite
06-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm glad to be onboard now let's watch some flicks!

trulee
06-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm glad to be onboard now let's watch some flicks!

Glad to have you aboard. With the amount of films we have there is something for everyone, Looking forward to seening your comments around the boards.

TamarAa
06-20-2009, 06:25 PM
hello everyone
This is great site and I hope i can find all movies that I want

trulee
06-21-2009, 04:44 AM
hello everyone
This is great site and I hope i can find all movies that I want

Welcome to the site TamarAa. We have most tastes covered here and hope you enjoy the site and post your thoughts on the forum - would love to hear them.

vickwall
06-21-2009, 07:07 AM
This is a great site thanks

waterlilybarb
06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the forum vickwall. :) It's always nice to hear positive feedback.

Josiebean
06-25-2009, 12:37 PM
thanks for the welcome.

waterlilybarb
06-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Glad to have you aboard Josiebean. :) Have fun poking around the forum, and feel free to ask questions.

Happy viewing! :D

thebest2k8
06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
^^ glad to have you hear hope you are enjoying the site

dars13560
07-01-2009, 04:28 PM
hi, glad to be onboard :)

waterlilybarb
07-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Welcome! Feel free to check out the forum and post on movies you have an opinion about. :)

tumire
08-06-2009, 04:04 PM
you have very good tittles,i haven't watched any yet but am looking forward too.

shinny
08-07-2009, 05:34 AM
you have very good tittles,i haven't watched any yet but am looking forward too.

Welcome to the forum. Let us know if we can help you with anything.

cedarboy1
09-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Does Movie Forum.cc have any charges to levy? I do not remember reading of any. Can any of my new friends at movie forum.cc help me in this area.:rolleyes: Thank you very much.

shinny
09-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Does Movie Forum.cc have any charges to levy? I do not remember reading of any. Can any of my new friends at movie forum.cc help me in this area.:rolleyes: Thank you very much.

You buy MG's (Movie Gold) to allow you to see movies on www.movieonline.cc. This link will bring you to the various MG options we have => MG Options (http://www.movieforum.cc/pay.php)

We also offer a selection of free movies, which can be found here => Free Movies (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint) - This list continually changes.

rakka981
09-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi i am new here and i wanted to know if there was a way to
get free mg points?

waterlilybarb
09-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi i am new here and i wanted to know if there was a way to
get free mg points?

Currently the only way to get free MG is to send an invitation code (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?mod=members&fun=mglog) to your friends. See here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=8) for a full explanation.

Welcome to the site. :)

stickiboi69
10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Hey! Just thought i would stop by to into myself to everyone. I'm lovin' this site so far and i'm looking forward to all the great movies coming. Thanks for them all!:cool:

trulee
10-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Hey! Just thought i would stop by to into myself to everyone. I'm lovin' this site so far and i'm looking forward to all the great movies coming. Thanks for them all!:cool:

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

shinny
10-11-2009, 11:28 AM

Hey Stickiboi, welcome to the site :)

SA1NT
10-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Is there ever going to be the option to watch in HD available. I believe ireel is doing it, & Vuze is using a new technology that does not use as much bandwidth.

SA1NT

shinny
10-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Is there ever going to be the option to watch in HD available. I believe ireel is doing it, & Vuze is using a new technology that does not use as much bandwidth.

SA1NT

I've asked etworm to answer this question. Tks.

etworm
10-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey, guys.
An all free HD streaming site--hdmt.net
:D
Enjoy it!!

bala
10-12-2009, 11:10 PM
thank you for that site-shouldn't admin not promote site that are in direct competition to your site ?

Gloreormalied
11-09-2009, 02:50 PM
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

waterlilybarb
11-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello & welcome! I'm just moving this over to our "Welcome & Introduction" thread.:)

perka01
11-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks a lot, havent understood the mg bit yet but?:)

waterlilybarb
11-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Welcome perka01! As a new member, you can watch any of the movies on the free list (which changes monthly - and members can suggest which they'd like for free) with no worries about MG. If you want to watch any of the movies that require MG you will either have to purchase some or you can send invites to your friends. See here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=8) & also here (http://www.movieforum.cc/pay.php) for information on both ways of acquiring MG. :)

shinny
11-27-2009, 12:46 AM
Hi perka01, welcome to the site :)

sltrodgers
11-29-2009, 06:39 AM
This site is awesome! I was turned on to it a few weeks ago and have enjoyed immensely. Hats off to admin. and hope to have a wonderful relationship. The movie selection is good and is easy to access. Hello to everyone and hope to make new friends here. P, L, & H.

shinny
11-29-2009, 01:51 PM
This site is awesome! I was turned on to it a few weeks ago and have enjoyed immensely. Hats off to admin. and hope to have a wonderful relationship. The movie selection is good and is easy to access. Hello to everyone and hope to make new friends here. P, L, & H.

Hi there, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy :)

gryderironworks
11-29-2009, 02:02 PM
I love this sight its the best value and the easiest to use, i have used other sites in the past and they seamed good in the begining but once you got to watch a video either they were very poor quality or the server you had to choose from sucked. Any way I get to watch a movie almost everyday and I really needed it too because I dont have cable. If I had to choose I would pick this it's much better. Oh by the way I lost 15 MG because the network was experiencing problems. No worries
Thanks for everything
LG

waterlilybarb
11-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Welcome aboard grydeironworks! It's great to have new people who introduce themselves. :)

Generally we don't usually have problems with viewing, but if you ever lose MG due to a fault of the site please feel free to PM etworm (http://movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12for reimbursement of lost MG.

I love this sight its the best value and the easiest to use, i have used other sites in the past and they seamed good in the begining but once you got to watch a video either they were very poor quality or the server you had to choose from sucked. Any way I get to watch a movie almost everyday and I really needed it too because I dont have cable. If I had to choose I would pick this it's much better. Oh by the way I lost 15 MG because the network was experiencing problems. No worries
Thanks for everything
LG

MatthewHeckler
12-19-2009, 01:07 PM
What's up everyone, my name is Matthew. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

waterlilybarb
12-19-2009, 02:59 PM
What's up everyone, my name is Matthew. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

Welcome Matthew! I've moved your post to our Welcome thread. It's great to have you here. Feel free to look around the forum and post your thoughts. We love to hear what people are thinking - especially about movies. :)

magawaga
12-21-2009, 12:23 AM
hi i have just registered but thought it was free very disapointed when i was asked for money false information when i thought it was free

shinny
12-21-2009, 01:44 AM
hi i have just registered but thought it was free very disapointed when i was asked for money false information when i thought it was free

There are a number of free movies every month, which members get to contribute towards. Here is the link to our current 50 free movies:

December Free Movies (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint)

Here is the link to put forward your suggestions for Free movies: Free movies for January (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1035&page=5)

JamesHenderson
12-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is James and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

waterlilybarb
12-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Welcome James! :) I moved your post to our Welcome thread.

MelissaHudgens
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
What's up everyone, my name is Melissa. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

shinny
12-22-2009, 03:05 PM
What's up everyone, my name is Melissa. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

Hi Melissa, welcome !! I moved your post in here :-)

shheaton
12-23-2009, 09:52 AM
ty just wish i could watch movies in full screen not widescreen and also i thought i read that this site would not be free soon ty and hope for you to reply

waterlilybarb
12-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Your answer to the widescreen v fullscreen question has been answered in another thread. As for there being free movies - so far admin has indicated that they will continue to have at least 30 free movies per month. Members are allowed to suggest picks in a monthly thread.

Hope that helps answer your question.

shheaton
12-24-2009, 05:40 PM
three inches of black at top and bottom of screen not fullscreen
i did what they said and still same thing
like this site just having a few problems getting started lol
i know on vlc player you can change to 4.3 wich is fullscreen be nice if the movie gave you the option

waterlilybarb
12-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Most movies are now filmed in widescreen, and since the movies here are sourced from dvds, most will be in widescreen format.

TimothyRayburn
12-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Tim and I'm new here. I'm from New York city, where are you guys from?

waterlilybarb
12-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Welcome Tim, nice to have you with us. I've just moved your post over to our "Welcome & Introduction" thread.

I'm Barb, one of the moderators here, and I'm from Windsor, Ontario, Canada, which is right across the river from Detroit.

kmerrypetal
12-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi
I am new to this and i think it is wonderful being able to watch movies for free. I dont understand how it works,but you have no idea how this has helped me, I am abroad and i cannot understand the television here because I do not speak the language, so this is great to be able to see some movies that I can understand,thanks.

tycoonworld
12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi, I have finally decided to join you on this site! A few names look familiar from somewhere else ;) so I thought I might enjoy it here - and I really do!! :)

shinny
12-28-2009, 03:24 AM
Welcome kmerrypetal, if you have any specific questions then let us know.

Hi Tycoon, yes you will see a few familiar "faces" here - :D

BritneyHill
12-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Britney and I'm new here. I'm from Portland, where are you guys from?

waterlilybarb
12-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi Britney. I've moved your post to our welcome & introduction thread. We recommend all newbies check out the Newcomer Guidance (http://www.movieforum.cc/forumdisplay.php?f=14) forum to get some answers to commonly asked questions.

Have fun & enjoy the site! :)

sabinablack
12-29-2009, 12:24 AM
hi all, let me introduce my self. A young lady, master in journalism, single living in US. I am interested in movie, music, TV shows. It will be great fun watching movie for free.

shinny
12-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi Britney and Sabina, welcome to the site :)

AdamGrenway
01-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Adam and I'm new here. I'm from Seattle, where are you guys from?

shinny
01-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Adam and I'm new here. I'm from Seattle, where are you guys from?

Hi Adam, I moved your post in here with all the other newcomers. Welcome to the forum :)

Nosaj
01-08-2010, 04:56 AM
Hi. Just stumbled across the site and look forward to trying it out. Looks promising.

bala
01-08-2010, 05:33 AM
i would advise trying the free movie to see if there any problem

trulee
01-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Hi. Just stumbled across the site and look forward to trying it out. Looks promising.

Welcome to the site and the forum. Look forward to seeing your comments.

SamJenkins
01-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Sam and I'm new here. I'm from Portland, where are you guys from?

trulee
01-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Sam and I'm new here. I'm from Portland, where are you guys from?

Welcome Sam hope you enjoy your time on the site and hope to see your comments about the films you watch on the forum. I'm from the UK and we have members from all over the world.

zhinev
01-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Gee thanks so much you guys, I'm Agatha :)

trulee
01-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Gee thanks so much you guys, I'm Agatha :)

Hi there - welcome to the site. Feel free to post your comments on the filsm you watch.

marggiea
01-12-2010, 02:34 PM
hi there im new too! i was trying to watch a free movie but an extra window came out and it was broke

waterlilybarb
01-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the site marggiea. Make sure to read through some of the suggestion threads in the Newcomer Guidance (http://www.movieforum.cc/forumdisplay.php?f=14) forum in order to get the best viewing experience.

mayoo9
01-13-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi, do i have to buy credits to watch films on this service??

bala
01-13-2010, 06:17 AM
http://www.movieforum.cc/pay.php

trulee
01-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi, do i have to buy credits to watch films on this service??

Most of our films require some sort of payment to watch them namely Movie Gold or MG. There are however upto 30 films each month - chosen by members which can be viewed free of charge.

monikaluchi
01-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Hello, happy new year . I am happy to introduce myself. I am Monikaluchi. I am new member to this forum and i like your support and suggestion to travel in the forum in future. Hope you will accept me as your new friend .

waterlilybarb
01-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Welcome Monikaluchi! :) Glad to have you with us. Hope you enjoy the movies and feel free to come back and post about them. We love to hear what people think.

machelle
01-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi , I just love this site can hardly wait to get setteled in , to enjoy
Hi

What are you still doing here? Introduce yourself if you like and Start clicking!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

trulee
01-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Hi , I just love this site can hardly wait to get setteled in , to enjoy
Hi

What are you still doing here? Introduce yourself if you like and Start clicking!!![/QUOTE]

Well you've said it all - welcome, enjoy.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

machelle
01-16-2010, 04:11 AM
Could you please tell me how long MG's last?

Well you've said it all - welcome, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

trulee
01-16-2010, 04:54 AM
Could you please tell me how long MG's last?

Well you've said it all - welcome, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

MG's dont have an expiry date.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

mekaty
01-18-2010, 08:23 PM
myself mekaty and a movie maniac..its my privilege that i am joining this at its infancy...wish you all great 2010

MitchellHill
01-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

waterlilybarb
01-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Welcome mekaty & Mitchell. Nice to have you both with us. Please feel free to post your thoughts on movies you like or dislike. We love to hear what others think. :)

themandan60
01-20-2010, 04:27 AM
Thanks for the invite and hello everyone.
Hi !

waterlilybarb
01-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Welcome themandan60. :)

PeterJohnson
01-21-2010, 09:44 PM
What's up everyone? My name is Peter. I'm from Lynnwood. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

kahmeleone
01-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Welcome Peter; Hope you enjoy the site!

:D:D:D

waterlilybarb
01-22-2010, 12:19 AM
What's up everyone? My name is Peter. I'm from Lynnwood. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

Glad to have you aboard Peter. :)

I've just moved your post to our "Welcome & Introduction" thread.

saayad
01-24-2010, 05:27 AM
i am suresh and i am here to watch movies.thanks

trulee
01-24-2010, 07:55 AM
i am suresh and i am here to watch movies.thanks

Glad to have you aboard Suresh. Be sure to post your comments and thoughts on the movies you watch. Happy viewing.

bmcarmen
01-29-2010, 12:09 PM
hello everybody, i´m new in the forum and i wanted to say hello. :)

waterlilybarb
01-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Welcome & hello to you too bmcarmen. :)

I have moved your post here as this is our official welcome & introduction thread.

justice01
02-12-2010, 08:53 PM
this is my first time so everybody take it easy me

bala
02-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Hey welcome :)

waterlilybarb
02-13-2010, 12:39 PM

Welcome! :) We look forward to your input...and we're pretty friendly here. I haven't had a newbie for breakfast in ages. :D;)

shinny
02-13-2010, 02:05 PM

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions, chat and get to know everyone.

bigalfla
02-14-2010, 05:58 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work. I am new here but I have watched a few movies and very pleased. I am telling all my friends about this site and plan on getting some MG money because even the movies that are not free are at a very reasonable price well thanks again good luck and keep up the good work.

trulee
02-14-2010, 07:05 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work. I am new here but I have watched a few movies and very pleased. I am telling all my friends about this site and plan on getting some MG money because even the movies that are not free are at a very reasonable price well thanks again good luck and keep up the good work.

Welcome to the site. We look forward to seeing your comments of the films you have seen.

machelle
02-14-2010, 09:41 AM
I am appauled at the movies I watched and the ones that I made an attempt to watch today.I can't believe thst mg's were taken from my account for a movie that was not only not the described movie , but also the words didn't even match the actors as their mouths moved. Fallen Angels. Someone needs to look into this it's totally un called for . 4 mg's .SAD !

The second movie was horrible , I just knew that it was going to be awesome ,but it was awful as well , I could hear someone coughing at the beginning of the movie and that's the only clear sound I heard . I couldn't follow thru with watching the movie, but that didn't stop 5 mg's from being deducted from my account.

Thanks ,Machelle.

trulee
02-14-2010, 11:38 AM
I am appauled at the movies I watched and the ones that I made an attempt to watch today.I can't believe thst mg's were taken from my account for a movie that was not only not the described movie , but also the words didn't even match the actors as their mouths moved. Fallen Angels. Someone needs to look into this it's totally un called for . 4 mg's .SAD !

The second movie was horrible , I just knew that it was going to be awesome ,but it was awful as well , I could hear someone coughing at the beginning of the movie and that's the only clear sound I heard . I couldn't follow thru with watching the movie, but that didn't stop 5 mg's from being deducted from my account.

Thanks ,Machelle.

If you can clearly state which movies you have been unsatisfied with in a PM to etworm the site administrator he will look into the reason for the audio synch and the the description attributed to it.

wspace
02-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Hello I'm Don. Already found a lot of good info on this site. Looking forward to helping out others :-)

shinny
02-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Hello I'm Don. Already found a lot of good info on this site. Looking forward to helping out others :-)

Hi there, welcome to the site.

I moved your thread into this one.

Shinny

Luchi123
02-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Hello friend , I am happy to introduce myself. I am Luchi. I have just landed here (forum) and i need your support and suggestion throughout the travel in the forum in future.
:)

shinny
02-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Hello friend , I am happy to introduce myself. I am Luchi. I have just landed here (forum) and i need your support and suggestion throughout the travel in the forum in future.
:)

Hi Luchi, welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask us anything you are not sure about. We're here to help. :)

AaronTassle
02-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Aaron and I'm new here. I'm from Portland, where are you guys from?

waterlilybarb
02-22-2010, 04:17 AM
Welcome Aaron, I'm Barb and I'm from Windsor, ON, Canada.

I've moved your post to our "Welcome" thread. Looking forward to seeing your posts about some of the movies - whether you like or dislike them. :)

shinny
03-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the site John, make yourself at home ;)

pamala37
03-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Thank u for this hardy welcome to your site and I accept it with great pleasure. I hope this site will be one that i can refer to my family and friends. So once again tyou are welcome.

waterlilybarb
03-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Thank u for this hardy welcome to your site and I accept it with great pleasure. I hope this site will be one that i can refer to my family and friends. So once again tyou are welcome.

We hope so too. We do our best to maintain a clean, spam-free and family friendly forum, on top of the great variety of films provided by the site administrators. :)

inetryconydot
06-03-2010, 04:48 AM
Hello! I really liked your forum - www.movieforum.cc. I just signed up and immediately decided to introduce myself, if I'm wrong section, ask the moderators to move the topic to the right place, hopefully it will take me well... My name is Henry, me 29 years, humourist and serious man in one person. I apologize for my English

While we are happy to have you as a member, please refrain from including links that are unsupported such as in your signature. It has been edited to reflect this - thanks.

bala
06-03-2010, 05:04 AM
Welcome mate :)

waterlilybarb
06-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Welcome Henry. :)

I moved your post here to the"Welcome & Introduction" thread.

carmac50
07-09-2010, 05:14 PM
my name is carol, i come from glasgow in scotland, i have girl 21 and my golden boy 10, he shows me how 2 do te internet.

waterlilybarb
07-09-2010, 05:41 PM
my name is carol, i come from glasgow in scotland, i have girl 21 and my golden boy 10, he shows me how 2 do te internet.

Welcome Carol! It's nice to have you with us. :) I'm Barb, one of the moderators of the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

shinny
07-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Hey Carol, welcome to the site :)

Chaos6
09-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I have a feeling that i`ll love it here.Wish I could say more but that`s all I can think of for now :o

trulee
09-12-2010, 05:14 AM
I have a feeling that i`ll love it here.Wish I could say more but that`s all I can think of for now :o

Welcome to the site - hope you enjoy viewing the movies we have. Feel free to post your thoughts and comments.

shinny
09-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Welcome Caos6 ;)

byzana
09-22-2010, 11:46 AM
I have realplayer but when I try to watch any movie it says please wait messagecentre needs something. it then says it was unable to update :mad:

waterlilybarb
09-22-2010, 11:52 AM
I have realplayer but when I try to watch any movie it says please wait messagecentre needs something. it then says it was unable to update :mad:

I understand your frustration in not being able to view the movies.

I have not seen that message before, but have you tried any of the suggestions in our Real Player Troubleshooting (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=233) thread? If all fails, do the clean uninstall described in that thread and then reinstall RP. I've had to do it on occasion, and it nearly always clears up the issue/s I was having.

sanggye
10-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Just wanted to say after seeing people on the Viptv forums talk about the movie site. I figured I'll check it out. So here I am, I might be able to get rid of my netflix account:D

waterlilybarb
10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Welcome sanggye! There's a fairly wide selection available here, and free movies every month. Feel free to check out the free movie monthly suggstion thread to add your wishes, and also the swap thread, as members help one another out by swapping movies they'd like to see free. It's been working quite well, and allows more members to get their picks for free movies chosen. :)

shinny
10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Sanggye :)

DavidsSmith
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
hi friends,
I am DavidSmith. I am new in this forum. I am from USA.

waterlilybarb
11-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Hello, and welcome, David. I have moved your post to our Welcome & Introduction thread. Have a look around the site, including our FAQs (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=73).

Spookytime
11-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Hello and a warm welcome to all New Comers I think you will love this site as we have many movies to choose from, they vary in many ways as we have many different Genres to watch and all you really need to view any and all our movies is Realplayer which free and you only need the free version. We offer some free movies and you can also purchase some MG's in order to watch. The price of the movies is very reasonable and won't cost you a fortune. With the purchase of MG's at a very fair price, you are then your able to watch any & all of our movies, if you do the math you'll see just how cheap it is for you to watch a movie, also the price of the MG's varies from movie to movie but to be honest we are very fair, we also offer you each month, a selection of 30 Free movies yes totally free just because your a member, so we do our very best at bringing you the member all types of movies and all of the MG movies and we price them so it doesn't cost you very much, if you compare it to going to a movie theater your better off here, and remember you can always visit our forum for many things, to chat about a movie you saw here and we have many categories even Off Topic, we don't tolerate spam of any kind and we also want to keep it clean so that it's open to any and all ages with no worries, we like to keep it Family Friendly and that's all, if you have any problems or question please feel free to post as I was saying visit our Forum as it's your forum also. Have Fun and enjoy all the movies we bring you.

josefjean
11-14-2010, 04:33 PM
hello! hi everyone...im new here, don't know what to share now but i think i will love it here...i love watching suspense and drama.

waterlilybarb
11-14-2010, 05:07 PM
hello! hi everyone...im new here, don't know what to share now but i think i will love it here...i love watching suspense and drama.

Welcome to the forum, josefjean, and I hope you find a lot of movies you'll enjoy. :) Please feel free to post your thoughts on any of the movies you watch on the movie site here in the forum, as well as asking for any assistance you may need.

shinny
11-15-2010, 03:50 AM

Welcome to the forum Josefjean :)

grey_wolf_0114
02-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Hi Spookytime, I enjoy this site very much. I'm here all the time.I've been having problems with my computer and I think everything is ok . . . but then I have trouble again. Turns out I have been hit by viruses and worm which I really finally think I have gotten all cleaned out of the system.
I'm mentioning it because, sometimes movieonline is effected and I start the movie several time in a row or seem to be watching the same movie over again right away. I don't know if moviesonline keep track of the numbers movies have been watched. If so my watching log is misleading.
ok, thanks, Vicki

waterlilybarb
02-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi Spookytime, I enjoy this site very much. I'm here all the time.I've been having problems with my computer and I think everything is ok . . . but then I have trouble again. Turns out I have been hit by viruses and worm which I really finally think I have gotten all cleaned out of the system.
I'm mentioning it because, sometimes movieonline is effected and I start the movie several time in a row or seem to be watching the same movie over again right away. I don't know if moviesonline keep track of the numbers movies have been watched. If so my watching log is misleading.
ok, thanks, Vicki

Hello Vicki!
The watching logs are generally accurate. if you are finding you are being charged for movies more than once (within the allotted time), you can ask for reimbursement by sending a PM to etworm.

Also, you may want to check out the RealPlayer troubleshooting thread. Hopefully that will help make your viewing experience a smoother one.

Barb

crashwilliams
03-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Evening All

Currently I'm in Buenos Aires - great cinemas here and in the last few days I've been to see Black Swan, 127 Hours, True grit and Unknown - all great movies though now looking to chill out in our apartment and watch Platoon - joined yesterday but it's not loading? I did notice that you need an activation code - I don't recall being sent on e though can log in.

Can anyone help?

waterlilybarb
03-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Welcome! Since we don't have True Grit or Black Swan on the site, I'm assuming you watched them elsewhere.

I don't recall ever needing an activation code to watch movies here. Platoon is a free movie this month. I just tested it & it's loading for me. Just make sure you are logged in to www.movieonline.cc (http://www.movieonline.cc/).

Bokaar
03-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I have a problem. For a month can not watch this movie because when I turn it hears only the sound and picture is nowhere. Can someone help me?

waterlilybarb
03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Which movie are you referring to? I can't check if it's a problem with the upload without the title.

shinny
09-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Hello everybody.

I am here just to say hello and welcome to all of you.

Hi Roxy, you are very welcome to the site!

monumani13
10-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Hello Guys..
How are you guys, I'm new here and i'm glad to join us.
Reply With Quote.

waterlilybarb
10-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Hello Guys..
How are you guys, I'm new here and i'm glad to join us.
Reply With Quote.

Welcome to the site.

Please make sure to become familiar with and follow our forum rules, outlined here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1894).

Specialis
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
After taking it my penis worked as a paving breaker and my wife Femara (http://congam.com/) Generic Letrozole Tabs had no reason to complain during whole night. We hooked on it and purchase with a discount.
I did not want to confess my sexual fail and intimacy problems Kamagra 100 mg (http://kamxl.com/)

waterlilybarb
04-08-2012, 06:48 PM
how do you do sir?

Hello. I moved your post to this thread as it was not relevant in the thread you posted it in. Welcome to the forum. :)

lambazjk
04-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Honeymoon returned and my husband feels like a teenager again with buy finpecia cheap (http://eidcp.com/).
His erection is the same as at our first date 30 years ago. He feels like a man again, his penis is hard with a big head so he can be proud of it again. buy famvir uk (http://saeyre.com/) really helps.

jdelton
04-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Hi, I am JD Elton, I have nearly 1300 DVD's in my living room. :D
I like the price given for each view here, it is very reasonable. ;)
All of the movies that I want to view are not here, but the ones here are a great quality. :(
I am thank ful for the Producer, Programmers and all that make this a great site. :cool:
love always jdelton.:)

waterlilybarb
04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forum JD. It's nice to hear from someone who is enjoying the site. The site doesn't have all the movies I'd like either, but I too appreciate the quality of the ones we do have.

millierobles
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
thank you for welcoming me ,, I just came across this site,, I hope to enjoy it,,,

kerryjewel
04-19-2012, 03:13 PM
My name is Kerry Jewel. I am new here and Glad to be a
part of the community. Hoping to have a lovely time with ya all,
Heard a lot about this forum but never had a chance to get
myself registered.Well here I am at last and have a chance to be a part in your community.
I was undertaken a great deal of work for various charities; most notably Rotary International,
The Cochlear Implant Trust and the International Variety Club of Australia – the greatest children’s charity in the world.
They have produced over 150 productions and share the same philosophy as Alan Jay Lerner, author and lyricist of “My Fair Lady”, who said:
“I am not in the entertainment industry to make a living; I am in it to make a life.”

best regard
Kerry Jewel

waterlilybarb
04-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Welcome Kerry. :) It is nice to meet you. We have members from around the world, and it's always nice to meet new ones. I am moving this post to our Welcome & Introduction thread, where you will see some others who have taken the time to introduce themselves as well.

shinny
04-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Kerry

adjoyce14
06-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Greetings.. Adam Joyce Lysco new to this forum.. I am engaged in cleaning and maintainance.. I join to the forum to gain

knowledge, and have a lot of friends..

Regards,

Adam Joyce Lysco

waterlilybarb
06-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Adam. :)

pulpfiction9
06-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, I'm Evan. I'm a movie enthusiast across a ton of genres. I'm living in NYC this summer, but usually I'm in LA.

waterlilybarb
06-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Evan! :) Very nice to meet you. Our forum isn't the most active one around, but it would be great to see some more discussions about the movies people watch and what they like or dislike about them. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it, or to send a PM to any of the Super Moderators, since we are the ones most frequently checking in on the forum.

kadud
07-13-2012, 08:49 AM
hi guys i'm just join this forum. I hope will enjoy here.
Thanks everyone...and nice to meet you.. :)

Arrittaxsmins
08-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey all!

I just joined and like to say hi to this wonderful community!

bridge3318
09-02-2012, 02:12 PM
love the animation of ur avatar

wiggy64
09-14-2012, 09:53 AM
hi all tommy from wigan uk.....:D

jahangeer
11-29-2012, 03:30 AM
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

setkewi
12-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Hello Friends
I am new here and I am from USA and I want to share my hobbies which are playing video games and Watching Movies and playing video games these are my leisure time activities also. :)

Lifeless
12-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Hello there. My name is Tristan, although people tend to call me Triz online.
I joined this site back in 2009, watched a few films and occasionally came back on every now and then to watch more that I felt like viewing.

Only just decided to start posting on this forum as I recently (about 8 months ago) had to shut down my own forum as I was a victim of my own success. It was a non-profit website & forum, I relied on donations to keep it running. Manage to do so for a few years, however without getting into the details... With the mass amount of attachments being uploaded everyday, I was outgrowing the current hosting plan I had and was advised to get myself a dedicated server, which I couldn't afford. So I had let it go. Was no point in me deleting the attachments as that defeated the object in having the forum. I just hope someone else who has more cash can one day re-open the forum.

So I came here as I felt naked without having an online community to return to after a long, hard day at work.

trulee
12-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome kick off your shoes and make yourself comfy. :)

alenwast
01-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi, peeps. I've been browsing these forums for a while now, decided to go ahead and say hello =)

waterlilybarb
01-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi, peeps. I've been browsing these forums for a while now, decided to go ahead and say hello =)
Hello, and welcome to the forum. We love when people like to talk about the movies they've seen (or want to see), and look forward to your future posts. Please note that unsupported links to other sites are not permitted in this forum, either in posts or signatures, as we have no way to verify if they are safe.

philip12
01-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Hello everyone, Philip here from Philippines, let's enjoy this community. Thanks

trulee
01-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Hello everyone, Philip here from Philippines, let's enjoy this community. Thanks

Welcome, it's a pretty cool place to hang out.

Milks26
06-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi

I'm a frequent user of sister site viptv.net, I did glanced at this site when it was launched several years ago. I'm not sure if I became a member back then can't remember, but doesn't hurt to do it again). Anyway, hi to all members. :):D

barrywood
12-04-2014, 08:05 PM
why are you guys not keeping up with the latest movies. They are coming out on dvd before you are putting them on here.

Houseofdoom
05-22-2015, 03:03 AM
I have been a member for many years, but for computer malfunctions I have had to change user names....because I can never remember my pass word, I was called tiddlepip at one point, anyway I have never had a problem loading/stream a movie until today, even the format has changed, the arrow for playing is different and now i have lost 10 mg, even though I have downloaded the latest Adobe to be up to date.....what is going on? I have never complained about anything in the past...Im sure you can check through my payments, past and present time. Please help me or you owe me all my money back!

waterlilybarb
05-22-2015, 01:32 PM
I have been a member for many years, but for computer malfunctions I have had to change user names....because I can never remember my pass word, I was called tiddlepip at one point, anyway I have never had a problem loading/stream a movie until today, even the format has changed, the arrow for playing is different and now i have lost 10 mg, even though I have downloaded the latest Adobe to be up to date.....what is going on? I have never complained about anything in the past...Im sure you can check through my payments, past and present time. Please help me or you owe me all my money back!
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. We have yet to hear back from Admin about the change in video format, but I have tried it on my laptop and on my iPod Touch, and it works fine on both devices. I haven't tested it on my TV via my PS3 yet, but will be doing that later today.

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting tips outlined here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945)? Also, if you could provide more specific information as to the nature of your issues, it would make assisting you much easier. Post #1 of this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949) provides tips as to what information to include when reporting a problem.

Houseofdoom
05-22-2015, 05:32 PM
I have updated adobe to the latest one and I have done all of the trouble shooting tips.....I dont know what else to do

waterlilybarb
05-22-2015, 06:20 PM
I have updated adobe to the latest one and I have done all of the trouble shooting tips.....I dont know what else to do
This really isn't the correct thread for this discussion. THIS (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949) is the thread for error reports.

I just tried to watch on my television via my PS3, and it is no longer compatible because it doesn't support any Flash Player above 9. Still haven't heard from Admin.

riceslap
02-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Hey just arrived. I made a payment with a fifty dollar amazon gift card but I have not received my mgs. I'm looking forward to get started. did you get the card

waterlilybarb
02-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Hey just arrived. I made a payment with a fifty dollar amazon gift card but I have not received my mgs. I'm looking forward to get started. did you get the card
I just peeked in, and saw your post, as well as the PM you sent me. I sent a reply via PM. Will check in again before going to bed, and tomorrow. Hope to be able to help get this sorted quickly for you.

itscoolboyzzz
02-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Hi my name is Matt.I am new to this forum,I love to watch movies and Tv shows.

waterlilybarb
02-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Hello Matt, and welcome. This forum is a fairly quiet one these days, but it's always nice to hear from new members.

shinny
02-18-2018, 12:46 AM
Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. As Barb said it's quiet these days on the forum but if you have any questions we are about to help! Enjoy the movies.

itscoolboyzzz
02-21-2018, 08:23 PM
My name is Matt.I am a college student.