PDA

View Full Version : People who feel they need MGs reimbursed Pls post here :) :)

kahmeleone
03-29-2009, 05:52 AM
This way we can keep it all neat and tidy :) :)

trulee
03-29-2009, 07:51 AM
This way we can keep it all neat and tidy :) :)

Please make sure you give the date, time, amount and a vaild reason as to why you feel your MG's should be re-imbursed. Thanks.

kitty862003
03-29-2009, 11:40 PM
I have the 30 day unlimited viewing and haven't been able to watch any movies for a few days now(since 26/03), it run out today so will i get reimbursed a few days or something?
Thanks Claire

Toramizu7
03-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Well I updated my RealPlayer to the one suggested by you guys, and now I keep getting an error message that the movies are unplayable do to some nonesense reason. I tested a couple other movies to see if it was just the one I was trying to view, but it turns out now I can apparently not view anymores because of said error from the update, re-embersment would be highly appretiated as I am current getting all technical on the problem to work it out on my end.

twomice
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi admin,

Recently, I click to play movie - "The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement", then I got error of Real Player immediately, and then 5MG for that movie already deducted from my MG. After that, I tried other movies and I tried with other browser but there also has the same problem. I watched movies till last night, I got no error but now I couldn't watch anything. Please kindly reimburse that 5MG for me because I didn't know that error message would appear and I couldn't watch.

Thanks for helping us.

waterlilybarb
03-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Anyone who feels they have lost MG, please send a PM directly to etworm with your details.

Thank you.

Celticmaidn
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
this thread is closed please pm etworm with all your valid info and why you need to be reimbursed.