PDA

View Full Version : Mg's ?

iluhws
03-29-2009, 12:12 AM
:p i Am just owndering if you can transfer mg from one user to the next both me and someone i know uses the site and were wondering if i buy mg's can i send them to her somehow? without useing pay pal twice so is there a way to share mg's?

shinny
03-29-2009, 03:27 AM
:p i Am just owndering if you can transfer mg from one user to the next both me and someone i know uses the site and were wondering if i buy mg's can i send them to her somehow? without useing pay pal twice so is there a way to share mg's?

I actually don't know if this is possible. I'll ask etworm to take a look at this post and advise. Thanks.

kahmeleone
03-29-2009, 07:02 AM
Have you considered giving her your password? Of course you'd have to really super duper trust her etc but seems to me that's the easiest way. You wouldn't be able to be logged in at the same time but that's my best idea at the moment.

ily2009
04-11-2009, 11:09 PM
i just wanna watch marley and me but i need to buy mgs...what are they?!

trulee
04-12-2009, 07:10 AM
i just wanna watch marley and me but i need to buy mgs...what are they?!

MG stands for Movie Gold which is required to watch all films here that dont come under the free to view heading. You can obtain MG's in 2 ways at the moment. One is to recommend someone to the site and when they register you will obtain 2 Movie Golds for that recommendation with a maximum of 10 awarded from recommendations per day. The other is to purchase them. Below are 2 links which should make things clearer.

Send Invitation Get Movie Gold (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=8)

How to buy Movie Gold (MG) and pricing (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=160)

gypsiegirl66
04-12-2009, 04:17 PM
You wouldn't be able to be logged in at the same time but that's my best idea at the moment.

Actually, when my daughters were here, we were able to watch two different movies at the same time. We may have been a few mins apart, from purchasing, but my daughter watched one move, while my other daughter and I, watched another.
As far as transferring MG's, I have no idea. :)

kahmeleone
04-17-2009, 08:02 PM
cool beans; guess that was just an assumption ; ) thanks!