PDA

View Full Version : No Picture on Movies & Can't Login at times

robello
03-28-2009, 11:33 AM
What can be done about not being able to see the picture of the movie you want to watch :confused:. You end up spending MG on movies you don't want to watch...I don't have problem buying MG...I have a problem when you have my money an the site is not working:(:(:(...fix the site so I can recommed other people to the site....My money is not broke and the site shouldn't be broke either...SO FIX THE SITE........:mad:

Thanks You

PS. So Sorry for my temper :D

trulee
03-28-2009, 12:29 PM
What can be done about not being able to see the picture of the movie you want to watch :confused:. You end up spending MG on movies you don't want to watch...I don't have problem buying MG...I have a problem when you have my money an the site is not working:(:(:(...fix the site so I can recommed other people to the site....My money is not broke and the site shouldn't be broke either...SO FIX THE SITE........:mad:

Thanks You

PS. So Sorry for my temper :D

The site is aware of the issues being suffered at the moment and are doing all they can to resolve them. A suggestion allbeit not the most satisfactory is if you see a film title you may be interested in watching but are not sure because there is no pic, read who it say is in it and check out the the plotline on another site like IMDb before you spend your hard earned MG.

shinny
03-28-2009, 02:23 PM
The suggestion Trulee has given you is a good one and hopefully will tide you over until the Tech team can resolve all the site issues.

Please be careful with the tone you take on this forum. I understand your frustration, but this does not excuse your comments.

bala
03-28-2009, 02:25 PM
i find if i log-in first thing in the morning and minimise come back to it when i want watch movie it works.:)

robello
03-28-2009, 08:38 PM
The site is aware of the issues being suffered at the moment and are doing all they can to resolve them. A suggestion allbeit not the most satisfactory is if you see a film title you may be interested in watching but are not sure because there is no pic, read who it say is in it and check out the the plotline on another site like IMDb before you spend your hard earned MG.

I am aware of everything you said, but it would be also nice to see a picture..:)

thebest2k8
03-29-2009, 01:46 AM
^^ im sure it is very temp pics should be back up very soon

trulee
03-29-2009, 06:14 AM
I am aware of everything you said, but it would be also nice to see a picture..:)

Well as I said, its a temporary measure while the clitches are sorted out. I'm sure the site I mentioned would also have a picture of the film too :o.