PDA

View Full Version : MySQL Query Error

brandymora
03-27-2009, 04:12 PM
This is the best movie site I have ever found! Thanks. Today I tried to log in by Firefox then IE and the same message popped up:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_movieonline.vodcms_online WHERE 1238193129-lastime>54000 OR username='brandymora'
Info:
File:
MySQL Query Error

SELECT * FROM uc_notelist WHERE closed='0' ORDER BY pri DESC, noteid ASC LIMIT 1
MySQL server has gone away

I have no idea what it means and can't seem to find answers from Google. Any ideas? For some reason I can get into the forum but not watch any movies or see pictures of the movies.

waterlilybarb
03-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I am sorry on this matter, and this error could pop up when the server runs for a long time.

I haven't been able to log into the movie site either - neither can I see the pictures of the movies today (which is new...yesterday I couldn't log in but could see the pics). Some have today, so I think it's a hit or miss venture at this point. Hopefully etworm and the other Admins & techs are working on a solution to the problem.

waterlilybarb
03-27-2009, 04:52 PM
p.s. Keep trying. I finally was able to log in and I have a movie loading right now...and I checked - it is loading.

rickman
03-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah I experienced the same thing too... but until now the pictures doesnt show up yet.... Administrator sos please.... :)

waterlilybarb
03-27-2009, 06:51 PM
The pics didn't show up for me either, but after logging in (finally) I was able to click on the title I wanted and watch the movie. If you don't know which movie you want to watch, either click on the movie list, or the free movies link and check out the titles.