PDA

View Full Version : free movies.

alfie123
03-23-2009, 09:53 AM
how come some of the movies are free. some very good one's aswell.

WILL THIS ALWAYS BE THE CASE?:)

steph290504
03-23-2009, 10:06 AM
They are free for a certain amount of time. The list is updated nearly everyday i think so if there is any you want to see then get watching as they wont stay free forever! ;)

I think thats right..correct me if i am wrong mods..

trulee
03-23-2009, 10:47 AM
how come some of the movies are free. some very good one's aswell.

WILL THIS ALWAYS BE THE CASE?:)

Movies are loaded to the site daily and are free at that point . As more movies are loaded the previously free ones will make way for the new ones and no longer be free so steph290504 is indeed correct, watch them while you can for nothing :D.

They are free for a certain amount of time. The list is updated nearly everyday i think so if there is any you want to see then get watching as they wont stay free forever! ;)

I think thats right..correct me if i am wrong mods..

You are not wrong:)

steph290504
03-23-2009, 11:01 AM
I thought i had it right but wasnt sure if i had explained it correctly lol. I dont want to be giving out dud advice :D

Hypechic
03-25-2009, 02:27 AM
I thought i had it right but wasnt sure if i had explained it correctly lol. I dont want to be giving out dud advice :D

LOL, you did pretty good.

waterlilybarb
03-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Acording to our Admin - we will have 100 free movies all the time, but they will change as new movies get added to the site, as Steph explained. So there should always be something out of the 100 that you will find to your liking. Not bad for free. :)

doorsfan83
05-09-2009, 11:12 PM
I have been enjoying this site since it began in January. However I do have a few concerns. There used to be 100 free movies all the time now there are 50. Out of the 50 movies currently free 2 I would say are watchable the others are either made for tv movies or b movies I always check imdb as to not watch a real stinker because of its interesting look or story line and let me tell you most of the currently free movies people should be paid to watch. So what I want to know is hows it going to be a reasonable selection of free movies that are free when first put on or B horror flicks, made for tv, and general cheese I wouldn't leave on for my dog I was just hoping this site wasn't too good to be true but it is sure starting to look that way

redsoxpatriot30
05-10-2009, 06:06 AM
I have been enjoying this site since it began in January. However I do have a few concerns. There used to be 100 free movies all the time now there are 50. Out of the 50 movies currently free 2 I would say are watchable the others are either made for tv movies or b movies I always check imdb as to not watch a real stinker because of its interesting look or story line and let me tell you most of the currently free movies people should be paid to watch. So what I want to know is hows it going to be a reasonable selection of free movies that are free when first put on or B horror flicks, made for tv, and general cheese I wouldn't leave on for my dog I was just hoping this site wasn't too good to be true but it is sure starting to look that way
Admins of the site will begin to post "Hollywood" movies once they've caught up...usually twice or even three times a week, a "Hollywood" movie is posted. This week it was Underword: Rise of the Lycans. As you can probably tell, "Hollywood" movies are posted on the site approx. 4 months after their theatrical release so (don't quote me on this though) the big blockbusters coming out now should be available by the fall or sooner. It takes this long because a HQ film has to become available for it to pass the standards for the site.

BTW, what are you looking for in terms of movies?

doorsfan83
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Until recently there were ten pages of free movies and they were adding ten a day the oldest ten became pay the new ones were free I loved that system. The new system they add 3 to 5 new movies a day and only fifty are free. I never had a problem finding something interesting to watch before the additional 50 movies were taken away. For a long time I used only this site to watch movies. I told people about it and honestly I do love the reliability of the site along with the relatively low bit rate required compared to other sites. I am a fan of movies in general genre is not that important to me nor are the stars. What makes a movie is direction, plot, and acting. I dont care how much it cost to make it who directs it or who is in it. I am not a big fan of Rom Com or pg-13 nonsense made for the masses. Deep, dark, and gritty is good. On the other side Marley and me made me cry. I have seen more movies in 26 years then most people ever will there may be a few on this site who have seen more but not many. My logs say 512 but with the repeats its probably more like 350 and most of those was in the first 3 months.

waterlilybarb
05-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Admin has now said that we have at least 3000 movies in the database. There will be 3 new movies added daily and there will be 50 films in the free section. I think this is reasonable.

You mentioned earlier that some were "made for TV", well, many of those are quite well done, and some were done for channels that not everyone has access to. I've watched several of them myself and found them to be just as good, if not better, than some of the films put out for by the movie studios.

We all have different tastes, and it looks to me like much has been done to supply something for everyone. Like you, I watch a lot of movies. I use this site a lot, but it is not my sole source for movie viewing.