PDA

View Full Version : viptv.net

RByrne
03-23-2009, 05:53 AM
Hi.
Does anybody on here use viptv.net as well? I haven't been able to get on now for about a week. Just wondering if anybody else is having the same trouble or whether it is just my connection?

shinny
03-23-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi there, yes a lot of members here are members on VIPtv also. Did you try asking for help on that sites forum:

http://www.friendvista.com/forum/

Or can you not log in here either?

RByrne
03-23-2009, 07:25 AM
No i can't get in there either. Are you able to get into the websites then?

shinny
03-23-2009, 07:33 AM
Hey there, I'm a moderator on friendvista forum too and I'm on there all the time. I've no problems getting in.

When you say you can't get on, do you mean you can't log in or what exactly is the issue?

Thanks, will try to help.

RByrne
03-23-2009, 07:42 AM
No i when i try to get into the website using firefox the page just says page load error. I don't know what happened. The last time i went on viptv was last monday and i didn't change any settings on firefox but when i went to change pages i got the page load error. I am using a laptop and a desktop and cannot get in on either. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

shinny
03-23-2009, 07:46 AM
That's very strange. I just want to check that you are definitely using this link: http://vip.tv-video.net/index/ ? - Just click on this link to try it for me.

Do you know if firefox recently updated itself (this can happen in the background too if you have it set up that way) on your PC? You might be missing a plugin.

Have you tried using internet explorer, can you get in this way?

Are you using Windows or Mac?

RByrne
03-23-2009, 08:07 AM
Yes i tried that link still nothing. I am using windows. I tried it on internet explorer and it still won't work. I tried downloading firefox 2 instead of 3 but it still won't work. I think it did update itself recently but i can't remember exactly when.

shinny
03-23-2009, 08:11 AM
The only other thing I can think of is that it's being blocked by a firewall or some virus software. If you have either of these on your PC and Laptop then you need to mark them as allowed.

betterlaw
03-26-2009, 06:29 PM
When i log in I get the following:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_movieonline.vodcms_online WHERE 1238120771-lastime>54000 OR username='betterlaw'
Info:
File:
MySQL Query Error

SELECT * FROM uc_notelist WHERE closed='0' ORDER BY pri DESC, noteid ASC LIMIT 1
MySQL server has gone away

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET ON THE SITE?

betterlaw
03-26-2009, 06:31 PM
When i log in I get the following:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_movieonline.vodcms_online WHERE 1238120771-lastime>54000 OR username='betterlaw'
Info:
File:
MySQL Query Error

SELECT * FROM uc_notelist WHERE closed='0' ORDER BY pri DESC, noteid ASC LIMIT 1
MySQL server has gone away

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET ON THE SITE?

kajnes
03-27-2009, 08:49 AM
you are not the only one.. page is so slow it takes few tries to get in.
Smth bad happend this week :(

weezie7
04-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I came to this forum in desperation because I cannot get onto vip-tv video or friend vista. It's been going on for days now. I had a couple of friends check and they can't get on either. All I get is the page that says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I have been a member there for a couple of years and never had a problem like this. It occasionally goes down, but never for more than a few hours. Does anyone know what's going on? Please help, it's driving me crazy! Thanks.

waterlilybarb
04-15-2009, 02:06 PM
I was just on friendvista at this (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) link. Actual url: http://www.friendvista.com/forum/
I use Firefox though. I know there was an update to IE recently. Maybe that is the cause? Check your settings to make sure it's an allowed page.
For VIPTV the url is: http://viptv.net/index/
Friendvista Homepage is: http://www.friendvista.com/
Make sure they're allowed pages too. Hope that helps.

p.s. I also checked a show to make sure I could view something on VIPTV and had no trouble.

Celticmaidn
04-15-2009, 04:09 PM
also clear your browsing history, let us know if you need more help or if it is working now.

anne10643
04-17-2009, 03:39 PM
I was just on friendvista at this (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) link. Actual url: http://www.friendvista.com/forum/
I use Firefox though. I know there was an update to IE recently. Maybe that is the cause? Check your settings to make sure it's an allowed page.
For VIPTV the url is: http://viptv.net/index/
Friendvista Homepage is: http://www.friendvista.com/
Make sure they're allowed pages too. Hope that helps.

p.s. I also checked a show to make sure I could view something on VIPTV and had no trouble.
Hi, I can't log on either, its been over a week now. I haven't changed anything on my computer since last week - this is very frustrating. I can get to the home page but it won't take me to the login page - brings up page load error both in IE and Firefox. I've also tried to login on two other computers - one PC and one MAC but still nothing. I've tried everything you suggested in the previous post too, still nothing! Can you help please?

weezie7
04-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Hello everyone, thanks for your advice and help.

After trying a million things to fix this, including different browsers and computers, I discovered that the problem is that Vip TV is blocking all Mediacom cable customers, which is my ISP. Mediacom tech support is sent an email to Vip TV a couple of days ago to find out what the problem is, and they have yet to hear back. Could one of you bring their attention to this in the forum, since I can't get on? I would really like to get this issue resolved, as I am a monthly subscriber and haven't been able to get on for a week. Thanks for anything you can do.

waterlilybarb
04-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Hello everyone, thanks for your advice and help.

After trying a million things to fix this, including different browsers and computers, I discovered that the problem is that Vip TV is blocking all Mediacom cable customers, which is my ISP. Mediacom tech support is sent an email to Vip TV a couple of days ago to find out what the problem is, and they have yet to hear back. Could one of you bring their attention to this in the forum, since I can't get on? I would really like to get this issue resolved, as I am a monthly subscriber and haven't been able to get on for a week. Thanks for anything you can do.

I didn't even think of something like that, but I do remember we had a member who had a similar problem because they had a dynamic IP. I'll send a PM to LBJ for you, quoting what you wrote in your post. Sorry for the hassle, and hope it gets sorted for you soon. Keep us informed so we can continue to liaise for you while you are unable to log in.

pointz
04-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi,

We too have the same problem, with rogers. We cannot get in at all either. We have been down for over a week and it's really sucks. Can someone let them know we are blocked too, I have been unable to sign on to friendvista or vip tv thought I can get onto videonet.

weezie7
04-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Thank you so much, waterlilybarb. I really appreciate it, and I will keep everyone informed about what's going on.

waterlilybarb
04-18-2009, 03:48 PM
You're welcome weezie. I found your account and sent LBJ a PM with your quote here along with your user profile...I figured out which account was yours by your last post. :)

Pointz - I sent you a PM, but please let me know if you have the same username there as here. I think so, but need to make sure so they check the correct account.

anorocle
04-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone, I just posted my problem somewhere else before realizing this thread was here. I haven't been able to get in either and I am a mediacom customer. I had this same problem two weeks ago and I thought it had been resolved. My ip address is dynamic and recently changed to one starting with the number 173 and I believe all ip address starting with this number are being blocked by viptv.net and friends forum. I had mediacom send and email to viptv several weeks ago and apparently their has not been a fix.

I would say that in the last 4-6 weeks I have only been able to log in 3-4 times.

I sure miss my shows...

Any help would be appreciated.

What really stinks is we have no way of telling admins that we are having issues because we can't log in to post our problems. What a bummer...

My username is anorocle

Rick

Celticmaidn
04-19-2009, 05:30 PM
I will send a pm to LBJ right away. thanks for letting us know.

jacles
04-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Hello there everyone. This is my first post and im here to B moan:)we cant get into vip either we have never had any trouble before and its been about two weeks for us so if any one can help that would be great. i wanna see my guys in Supernatural and Dexter. hohum

our username is the same also Jacles

well i guess i can watch some bad horror till its fixed:p
see you all later

anne10643
04-20-2009, 04:56 AM
Hi, What a mess! No TV Video now for over 2 weeks - I live in Australia and my IP address starts with 112 I don't know if Mediacom is blocking this IP address too, but something sure isnt right! Can anyone tell me whats going on with TV Video? My user name is anne10643.

Thanks guys
Anne

waterlilybarb
04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
LBJ (the Admin at VIP) has been notified of the problem and I have directed him to this thread. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon. Please post over at friendvista forum when it has so we know you're able to view the shows again.

anne10643
04-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi waterlilybarb,

Thnks for your help and support, you are a star.

Anne

anorocle
04-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks for your help. I spoke with Mediacom today for the fourth time and they are aware of the problem and say that the website owners need to figure out how to let us in. They claim their Ip addresses starting in 173 is the problem as some servers are not allowing them. It's all too confusing to me.

If viptv.net posts any updates on this please let us know.

waterlilybarb
04-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm happy to help in any way I can. I, or another of the mods who serve on both forums - [shinny, trulee, Celticmaidn aka gabsimom, gypsiegirl66] will be sure to keep you up to date as to any new developments. We're doing our best so that you can get back to enjoying watching not just the films here, but the TV shows on VIPTV. Hold tight, and I'm sure it will be sorted out as soon as possible. Also for those who have the monthly memberships - I'm sure you will be reimbursed since the fault is not on your end...and Admin has always been very fair in this regard.

So sorry for the inconvenience. I know what a bummer it can be when you just want to watch your favourite show.

Celticmaidn
04-20-2009, 05:39 PM
now you went and gave up my secret identity. you know what happens next, lol...

waterlilybarb
04-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Since you already posted it somewhere else, I thought it would be OK. :p

Celticmaidn
04-21-2009, 07:03 AM
What I outed myself? How dare I!!
Seriously if anyone needs help let us know and please let us know when it is fixed. We are making Admin aware of your situations.

waterlilybarb
04-21-2009, 12:12 PM
What I outed myself? How dare I!!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x93/waterlilybarb/smileys/ROFL.png

anorocle
04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi, I will let you know when its is resolved. So far there has been no change in status. I heard the tudors started up again.

Celticmaidn
04-21-2009, 02:04 PM
on a positive at least you won't run out of stuff to watch soon? I know that is crappy comfort. sorry all, I know it is being worked on.

Celticmaidn
04-22-2009, 06:18 AM
I just heard from LBJEDWARD on this issue:
I am so sorry about this. Now we believe that this server's ip address is on some blacklist though our server provider told us that they have removed our server IP address from the blacklist that the only one they claimed.
We have moved our sites to another server in hope to solve this problem completely.
I am so sorry about this problem.

Clear all your cookies and browsing history's and try to access the site now. let us know if this worked.

waterlilybarb
04-22-2009, 07:18 AM
I just popped in to post the same info. If after clearing your history & cookies you're still having trouble, please let us know. :)

weezie7
04-22-2009, 11:24 AM
It's working! :D I am so happy that everything is fixed. I still can't seem to get to more than the first page on the forum to send a pm about the lost time on my subscription, but I'm sure it's temporary.

Thank you, mods, for everything you've done. This is why I love VIP TV - you are all so helpful. I was so upset when I thought I wouldn't ever be able to get on the site again because I couldn't even contact them to tell them what the problem was, so I just want you to know that I am very appreciative.

I hope this has worked for everyone else who was having problems.

djcontents
10-11-2010, 10:58 AM
i have been to log on to both movieonline.cc and viptv.net and both have come up with 404 not found can anyone help me plz:(

waterlilybarb
10-11-2010, 11:38 AM
i have been to log on to both movieonline.cc and viptv.net and both have come up with 404 not found can anyone help me plz:(

The problem seems to be with location. From what I can gather from the info members & mods are posting on the forum for VIPTV (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/index.php), it's people in the UK who are unable to access the site. Admin has been made aware of the situation. I'm sure it's being worked on, but don't have an ETA of when it will be working for everyone again.

It seems that those in the UK can access tv-video.net (http://www.tv-video.net/), though it's still being updated & not all shows are available there at this time.