PDA

View Full Version : Cancel Subscription

bb8701
03-16-2009, 07:11 AM
i want to cancel my subscription to this site please. i have not watched any movies. please help me do this. i just joined a few minutes ago.
:(

gypsiegirl66
03-16-2009, 08:34 AM
i want to cancel my subscription to this site please. i have not watched any movies. please help me do this. i just joined a few minutes ago.
:(

I'm sorry to hear, that you want to cancel your membership. Are you haveing some type of difficulty watching movies? We may be able to assist you, if you are.

Did you make a donation to receive MG's? If so and you want to cancel your membership, and receive a refund. Please PM etworm (our admin), your transaction details, and why you want to cancel your membership. I'm sure he can help you. If you did not make a donation, and you want to cancel your membership. Just log out, there is no meed to cancel membership.

If you are having some type of problem playing the movies. PLEASE, allow us to try and help you, before you do so.

Thank you :)

Tamber
04-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Thank you very much for the opportunity to try your site, however it is not what im looking for. Please cancel my membership,and accept my sincere gratitude for your paitience and induldige in this matter. Again Thank you very much.

shinny
04-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi there, sorry to see you go. Can you let us know what you were looking for?

If you purchased MG and want a refund then you'll need to PM etworm directly. Use this link => PM etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12)

fordad
04-14-2009, 07:52 PM
i thought it was free

gypsiegirl66
04-14-2009, 08:23 PM
i thought it was free

Well, all new movies, that are added to the site, will be free for a limited time. We always have 100 free movies, and approx 20 new movies are added everyday. As new movies are added, the movies that have been free the longest, will be moved, to the require MG section. Most of our movies will remain free, for approx 4-5 days.

You can still come back, to see and watch, what we have for new free movies, whenever you like.

You can go directly to Free Movies (http://movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint) on the movieonline.cc

or

New Films Updated (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=105) a thread on this forum, that lists newly added movies daily.

You are always welcome, to come back here and chat about movies you've watched or any movie topics. Hope we'll see you around!! :)

allamerican
07-24-2009, 12:57 PM
1) I JUST LOST ANOTHER 5 MG IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES WHEN THE MOVIES DON'T PLAY. SO FAR I HAVE LOST 15 MG AND GOT NOTHING FOR IT, I WONDER IF CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER CHECK THE MOVIES REGULARLY TO SEE IF THEY DOWNLOAD TO SAVE THE CLIENT SO MUCH AGGRAVATION.

2) I TRIED TO WATCH THE MOVIE WITH NO LUCK, I COULD NOT GET IT TO PLAY BUT AS USUAL I WAS CHARGED 5 MG. I HOPE I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT CREDITED FOR THE AMOUNT.

IT APPEARS THAT I MAY ALSO BE BE CHARGED TWICE FOR THE SAME MOVIE!!

Pride and Glory 07-24-2009, 1:24 PM Paid

Pride and Glory 07-24-2009, 1:21 PM 5 MG

trulee
07-24-2009, 01:06 PM
1) I JUST LOST ANOTHER 5 MG IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES WHEN THE MOVIES DON'T PLAY. SO FAR I HAVE LOST 15 MG AND GOT NOTHING FOR IT, I WONDER IF CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER CHECK THE MOVIES REGULARLY TO SEE IF THEY DOWNLOAD TO SAVE THE CLIENT SO MUCH AGGRAVATION.

2) I TRIED TO WATCH THE MOVIE WITH NO LUCK, I COULD NOT GET IT TO PLAY BUT AS USUAL I WAS CHARGED 5 MG. I HOPE I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT CREDITED FOR THE AMOUNT.

IT APPEARS THAT I MAY ALSO BE BE CHARGED TWICE FOR THE SAME MOVIE!!

Pride and Glory 07-24-2009, 1:24 PM Paid

Pride and Glory 07-24-2009, 1:21 PM 5 MG

You havent been charged twice for the movie you listed - you are able to watch a movie upto 10 times in a 24 hour period without further charge. The 'paid' you saw shows that you have already been charged for viewing that movie and wont be again unless 24 hours has passed when you try to watch it again.

I am sorry you are experiencing such difficulties using the site. As you have been told in previous responses to your posts, you can reclaim lost MG by sending a PM detailing how the loss occured to our admin etworm.

Alombrtor
08-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Thank you :confused::confused:

Muck
09-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Hi, I would also like to erase my account. How do I do this?

shinny
09-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi, I would also like to erase my account. How do I do this?

Do you have MG's left on it? If so then send a PM to etworm.
If not, simply don't login again.

Is there any particular reason why you want to erase your account?

Muck
09-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Do you have MG's left on it? If so then send a PM to etworm.
If not, simply don't login again.

Is there any particular reason why you want to erase your account?
I am not sure if watching the movies here is legal and I don't want to get into trouble.

waterlilybarb
09-13-2009, 09:42 PM
I am not sure if watching the movies here is legal and I don't want to get into trouble.

Snce this is a streaming site & not a downloading site, and the cost of MG pays for the reasonable maintenance of the servers, it is a legal site.

shinny
11-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi,

I have registered a domain and bought hosting with 1and1 last year for 60/year. They have my paypal id and deduct the fee. How can I cancel the subscription as I have no luck with this domain and hosting?

Please help.

Thanks

I'm not really sure why you asked that question on this forum, but I would suggest you contact the domain sellers and sort it out with them directly.

Celticmaidn
11-08-2009, 05:25 AM
You could also change your paypal account or contact paypal explainingh you have canceled but they are still taking payments. Maybe they can help.

hacimatrx
11-30-2009, 10:45 AM
thanks very good

mario@lozano
05-28-2012, 05:10 AM
but how could i erase my account cause i dont want it anymore

waterlilybarb
05-28-2012, 09:33 AM
I do not think you can delete your account. If you do not use the site, there really is no reason to delete your account. No one will contact you. The only thing I can think of is to offer to ban your account - but that only affects your ability to post in the forum.

herpaderpa
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Good question, I sent a pm to etworm asking to have my account canceled removed, deleted. what ever you want to call it.., I doubt it's been seen yet,

Most forums have a way to leave the group without haveing to jump through a bunch of rings to do so.. If there is one here, I havent been able to find it.

waterlilybarb
08-31-2012, 11:15 AM
If you like, I can ban you from the forum. I think that's about the only way I've figured out how to delete someone's account.