PDA

View Full Version : Movie Online CC??

criscdean
03-13-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm new at movie oline cc - does this not work on firefox? Can't get it to stay on - and I bought 99 MG but the count on the computer says 87. Any ideas?

waterlilybarb
03-13-2009, 06:49 PM
It should work on Firefox - I am using it now. Everyon'e systems configurations are different though, so some find other browsers work better for them. Try IE, or if you are on a Mac, try Safari as it seems to work better for Mac users.

As for the count, check your Watching Logs under your account on movieonline.cc to see where the points were used. Is it possible someone else used your computer between the time you bought the MG and logging in?

If you cannot see any watched movies in your watching logs, or have lost the MGs due to some malfunction, please send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/member.php?u=12).

arcano
03-20-2009, 08:14 AM
I've encountered an issue with Firefox when trying to play some movies. It's nothing too problematic, as you can just right click and select to play it in real player, but firefox does at times give an error and crashes.

waterlilybarb
03-20-2009, 09:26 AM
I know it says the recommended browser is Firefox, but some find IE works better for them, and most Mac users find Safari to work best. I would try different browsers to figure out which one works best for your operating system. :)

loveyou4
03-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Make every movies free to watch, we don't want to spend money to watch movies

trulee
03-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Make every movies free to watch, we don't want to spend money to watch movies

There are always movies on the site that you can watch for free, but ultimately this site is being run as a business. You may be able to find sites that offer all their movies for free but you may face a problem with quality and incomplete links. Here you can watch a movie from start to finish without having to use 4 or more links to see the complete film.