PDA

View Full Version : What Movies Made You Cry???

thebest2k8
03-04-2009, 06:45 PM
This might be a little harder for the guys lol, cuz men don't cry lol jk:) but just wondering what movies made people cry??

thebest2k8
03-04-2009, 06:46 PM
i think one for me was the The Green Mile :(;)

waterlilybarb
03-04-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm not a big crier for movies. I DO remember that Fried Green Tomatoes got me though. The scene where Kathy Bates goes to the nursing home to see Jessica Tandy's character near the end. I was sobbing.

I find that books get to me more than movies do - I think because I have more of a emotional connection with the characters, having spent more time with them.

I have a friend who watches Of Mice & Men whenever she needs a good cry.

Celticmaidn
03-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Titanic made me cry but to fair I think I was hormonal too. Forest Gump made cry too but in a good way.

gypsiegirl66
03-04-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm not one to cry either, but A Time to Kill, got me a little teary. At the end, when the jury was told to close their eyes, as the crime was described.

steph290504
03-05-2009, 06:50 AM
I was thinking of doing this as a thread, good one.:D

The Green Mile had me crying like a baby

ET when he dies. It gets me every time.

Bambi, Beauty and the Beast and Ice Age, in fact most disney films have me crying lol

Armagedon, i cried at the cinema when i saw this.

Homeward bound...i saw this as a child so please forgive me, animal films get me everytime :)

These are just a few, im sure i will be back with more later.

thebest2k8
03-05-2009, 07:01 PM
I was thinking of doing this as a thread, good one.:D

The Green Mile had me crying like a baby

ET when he dies. It gets me every time.

Bambi, Beauty and the Beast and Ice Age, in fact most disney films have me crying lol

Armagedon, i cried at the cinema when i saw this.

Homeward bound...i saw this as a child so please forgive me, animal films get me everytime :)

These are just a few, im sure i will be back with more later.

thank you, i was just wondering what movies got peoples emotions in a twist:)

bool
03-05-2009, 07:51 PM
well there is no particular movie but any movie that stopped loading and i could not finish watching due to "stopped communication" between my laptop and the server....:(

thebest2k8
03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
well there is no particular movie but any movie that stopped loading and i could not finish watching due to "stopped communication" between my laptop and the server....:(

lol thats what would make you cry:D

Hypechic
03-06-2009, 02:10 AM

You crack me up but I feel you on the 'stopped communication' thing.:D

Hypechic
03-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Movies don't make me cry but a couple have twisted me up inside...The Green Mile, Titanic, Meet Joe Black.

aidamaxim
03-06-2009, 05:59 AM
For me it was unmistakeably Gladiator a couple of years ago.

steph290504
03-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Meet joe black was really sad, i cry whenever i watch that one.

King Kong also had me blubbing lol

I get a bit emotional when i watch TV or even read a book as you can maybe tell.:D

trulee
03-06-2009, 07:33 AM
Armageddon always makes me cry when I watch it as does Beaches to name two.

thebest2k8
03-09-2009, 11:20 PM
^^ yeah that movie gets a lot of people, me not so much, but amazing movie:D