PDA

View Full Version : Login or not login

kaznowski
03-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Hy to all

Have any other people found that although login to forum works fine login to movies doesn't? ...Is it just me or is there a trick to getting to the movies?
I have only been registered for a few days but so far have not seen a movie...
I keep getting the login screen.....If it has happened to anyone else maybe you could let me know how you solved it....I am not computer savy so it may be my fault but I need help as the movie list does look good.

Kaz
:confused:

gypsiegirl66
03-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Shinny suggest that you login in here, and go to movie site from the Movie Online link, in the blue toolbar (top of page this site).

If it still doesn't work, this sounds like one of three problems, that I know of.

1. Clear your cache (make sure that cookies are deleted). Then try to open movieonline.cc. I've had this problem, with another website, and it was as easy as that.

What browser are you using? and Do you own a Mac? Are two important questions for the this solution.
2. Try using Firefox, on you pc, and if you are using firfox on Mac, try Safari (vice verca)

3. This could very well be your virus protection. Try turning off your anti-virus program, and try to login and see if you get past the login page. If this helps, configure your anti-virus to allow real.exe This is common with Mcafee, and other anti-virus programs.

Sorry for your troubles.
Hope you're able to enjoy movies soon. :)

If this doesn't help, let me know via PM.

kaznowski
03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks

login from forum to movie worked.

gypsiegirl66
03-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Excellent-enjoy the site! :)

bala
03-07-2009, 07:03 AM
How comes when i come fourm i already log-in but on onlinemovie site i have to log-in?

gypsiegirl66
03-07-2009, 07:32 AM
I think it has to do with how long cookies last, on each site. Here, I was able to click "Keep me logged in permanently", but the movie site doesn't offer that option. It's the same on VIPTV site. On the FV forum, we can login for up to a month, and on VIP we have to log in each time. I don't find it that difficult, to login each time, especially if me password is saved.

bala
03-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Same here it doesn't bother me :)