PDA

View Full Version : Immortals

kenrose76
02-04-2012, 10:13 PM
The new uploaded movie Immortals has comments that tells that it has something wrong with the sound.
Is this right?
Will it be fixed?

I´d love to see it but not with bad sound

waterlilybarb
02-04-2012, 10:48 PM
I just checked it, and since one of the posts said the sound was "sketchy" in the 2nd half, I checked after halfway through the movie. It is audible, but it sounds kind of tinny. As far as I can tell, it IS watchable, but is not perfect. There is no guarantee that a better copy will be found by the upload team, but if you watch it and find it to be too bad, you can request reimbursement for the MG you used by sending a PM to etworm, our site administrator.

kenrose76
02-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Sadly, I took your word for it. But I don´t think you have watched it. Yes, the sound was a bit tinny but also lost for a few seconds many places. The last fighting scenes were totally desroyed because the sound dissapeared on and off and got out of sync many times.
I haven´t experienced this before. I thought you uploaded movies with quality. Why upload something bad as this? Should I expect that this will happen again in the future uploads?
For sure I will request my MG´s back.

waterlilybarb
02-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I am only a moderator for the forum. I only gave you an opinion, I did not tell you to watch it, nor did I say I watched the whole movie. Moderators have NO control over the quality of the uploads.

For reimbursement, please see the directions in THIS THREAD (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343).