PDA

View Full Version : Help please

vnduran
02-25-2009, 01:53 PM
I signed up to the site awhile back during the free period I'm guessing, since now i have to buy mg's. On that day I signed up I tried to watch seven pounds and it stopped after a few minutes. I also tried viewing slumdog millionaire and had to click it 3 different times to actually start, which it then stopped on me after a few minutes too =/. I see in my movie watching log that is says paid next to two of the slumdog millionaire entries. Technically I didn't get to see these movies anyway I can get back those mgs? I barely really got into reading everything on the threads today and all so now i'm understanding the site more.

Celticmaidn
02-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Did you use MG to watch those movies? It will may say paid either way.
If you feel like you lost MG please send a PM to etworm about it.
There are still plenty of free movies and feel free to ask as many Questions as you need to help your viewing. Are you still having problems with Realplayer?
If so left click the realplayer icon on the bottom right of the pop up window and choose to wach in realplayer or theater mode.

waterlilybarb
02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I know that the movies I watched in January (while the site was completely free) say paid next to them in my viewing logs, but we didn't have MG then, so none were deducted.

Plus, even when we use our MG to watch a movie, it is only valid for 10 clicks within 24hrs. If we want to watch it again at another time, we have to pay again.