PDA

View Full Version : Glory Road Film discussion

bala
02-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Welcome to my 3rd film review and this is a basketball film set 1960's where at that time there were no black/African American player until a coach seem the potential and this film is fantastic not just a basket ball film it's also racism. it makes us lucky to see how far we have come it fantastic and powerful film. i highly recommend this film at over 2 hours worth the watch in my opinion.

Please note this is just my opinion. i only do film discussion for film i truely think are fantastic and thought-provoking. :)

waterlilybarb
02-22-2009, 10:38 AM
I'll keep it in mind when I'm looking for something new to watch. I don't think I've seen it and it sounds interesting.

bala
02-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Well it nice film you know the ending but jounery is what makes the flim good :)

i have no idea how long this movie will free for ?

waterlilybarb
02-22-2009, 12:08 PM
I don't mind paying if it's a good movie. I usually really enjoy sports movies, especially when they deal with a bigger issue.

The journey is the best part of films. :)

bala
02-23-2009, 10:46 AM
i was worried this would be another one of those sport movies but when it said based on true story it makes flim more intresting as it's not made up :)

waterlilybarb
02-23-2009, 10:56 AM
I agree - I tend to like sports films that are based on true stories too. There are a few I haven't seen but want to, and this looks like one I'd enjoy. :)

bala
02-23-2009, 10:57 AM
have you seen coach carter?

waterlilybarb
02-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Not yet. It's one of the movies on my list. I really liked Remember the Titans, Rudy, We Are Marshall, Invincible, Gracie...the list could go on endlessly. :D I think the thing with sports movies is they tend to have an inspirational message, and I like that. Plus, watching the actors have to play the sports themselves is also fun. lol