PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Sport??

thebest2k8
02-21-2009, 11:12 AM
hey i was just wondering what sports people like and who there favorite athlete is in that sport is?

thebest2k8
02-21-2009, 11:15 AM
my favorite sports are football and american football

my favorite soccer player of all time is Ronaldo (9) Brazil, his amazing, and one of the best strikers, and american football would have to be Ray Lewis LB for the ravens,

basketball-micheal jordan (greatest player to ever play
baseball-i don't really watch i do play though
hockey-Felix Potvin toronto Maple leafs goalie mid 90's

m0viem0nster
02-21-2009, 12:11 PM
my favorite sports are football and american football

my favorite soccer player of all time is Ronaldo (9) Brazil, his amazing, and one of the best strikers, and american football would have to be Ray Lewis LB for the ravens,

basketball-micheal jordan (greatest player to ever play
baseball-i don't really watch i do play though
hockey-Felix Potvin toronto Maple leafs goalie mid 90's

Although this isn't about movies, It is a good subject.

My favourite sports are Football (soccer), 5-a-side football, snooker, pool (8 & 9-ball). I enjoy playing all of these too.

the best football players of all time Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano, Peter Beardsley, John Barnes, George Best.
Best current players are Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres, Kaka, Alexandre Pato
Favourite team is Liverpool FC
favourite snooker players, Jimmy White, Ronnie O'Sullivan
Pool players Efren Reyes

waterlilybarb
02-21-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't have a favourite athlete, but my favourite sports are:

High jump (in track & field) - I was very good at this when younger, and still enjoy watching it.
Curling - to watch on TV - I have NO idea why. LOL
Soccer - to play - though I don't play anymore (poor health)
Pool - prefer 8 ball, both to play & to watch

Now, sports movies are a whole other thing. I LOVE them, especially football (American style) movies - I'm not sure why, but there are a lot of good ones. Some of my favourites (in no particular order) are:

Rudy
Invincible
The Replacements
Remember the Titans

trulee
02-21-2009, 01:11 PM
My favoutite sport is Football and I'm sure you can guess which team I follow by looking at my avatar ;). I also like athletics, tennis, gymnastics & ice skating among others. As for favourites in those sports well, Steven Gerrard for football and Rafa Nadal in tennis, for the other sports I just enjoy good performances.

thebest2k8
02-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't have a favourite athlete, but my favourite sports are:

High jump (in track & field) - I was very good at this when younger, and still enjoy watching it.
Curling - to watch on TV - I have NO idea why. LOL
Soccer - to play - though I don't play anymore (poor health)
Pool - prefer 8 ball, both to play & to watch

Now, sports movies are a whole other thing. I LOVE them, especially football (American style) movies - I'm not sure why, but there are a lot of good ones. Some of my favourites (in no particular order) are:

Rudy
Invincible
The Replacements
Remember the Titans

i agree with you i love american football movies, there amazing, very good storylines too, one of my alltime favs is remember the titans

shinny
02-22-2009, 01:23 AM
Rugby, Gaelic Football, Aussie Rules Football and Golf.

I'd be a soccer fan as well but I chose other from above so I could mention those other games.

Celticmaidn
02-22-2009, 05:19 AM
I like Dancing, that can be a sport.
Of course I will like any sport my little boy decides to play too. :)

thebest2k8
02-22-2009, 07:35 PM
yea i just wanted to apologize that that from the selection up top there aren't too many sports to choose from, so i kind of went with what i thought were the most popular