PDA

View Full Version : Extremely slow connection!!

aitak
11-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi.
Flash is now working fine but since the change from RP speed is painfully slow. It can be my internet connection as any other site would download at the speed I normally receive - 3 Mbps. Is there something you think I can do?? Speeds normally are 80 Kbps but today is in the 20s Kbps. You'd need to load a picture overnight to be able to see it! Any hints???

waterlilybarb
11-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Please see the Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945).

Also, just in case you weren't aware, you are still able to use the RealPlayer site to watch older movies. Just the newly added ones are not available on RP. To use RealPlayer, select "RM Site" at the top of movieonline and it will take you to the selections available there.

I was reading some posts by others on another site and they mentioned their connections seemed slower than usual this evening. The possible cause suggested (though I honestly don't know) was the high volume of people shopping online since Monday is "Cyber Monday" in the US, and a lot of online sales are going on. I can't say whether that would actually affect those doing other online activities, since I'm not as versed in those tech specs as others.